Wet Carpet magazine

• 3 weeks later...

Deer wet carpet

it's come to my attention a few years back that I am a complete sexual juggernaut I'm something that I like to call a t r y sexual meaning I will try just about anything within my sexual orientation. With that said I have embarked on a new and to say the least very interesting journey of fantastical proportions when it involves water sports. Now I have kept readers updated with my Journey since before it was started close to a year into this journey I have left behind the reservations that prohibited the journey and the past not only have I but has my partner as well and without saying or planning I receive my lemonade as much as I want actually I do still want more but thing that slows me down partially is the cleaning process. But I try to drink all of it to prevent too much of a cleanup. My partner has recently made a request of her own and I cannot wait to try and explain my journey of try sexuality you should try it as well. I look forward to having these meetings more than ever the word to wise a good thing can be about as thin as the air and dissipates without much warning. I'm going to cherish the journey until it's over!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 1:39 AM, steve25805 said:

Dear Wet Carpet

My name is Dave, aged 46 and I was on a business trip in Birmingham recently. In the evening I went out to this pub and hooked up with these two ladies aged about 40, both housemates as it happened. Josie and Jessie, their names were. And yeah I know, makes them sound like a couple of American rednecks, but they are in fact thoroughly British brummies.

They look good too. As you can see with these pics they let me have as a memento. Josie is the brunette on the left, Jessie the blonde on the right....... 

Related image Image result for women in their 40s

And they are easily the dirtiest couple of bitches I have ever met, lol.

I think they'd already had a few when I walked into the bar and got talking to them. We ended up sat at a quieter table in the corner, them on one side and me facing them on the other as we chatted and had a laugh. 

After a while, the blonde one, Jessie, said she really needed a pee, and laughed about how some guys love watching ladies pee, and kind of jokingly asked if I wanted to watch.

I commented that it was a bit public, I think. Her friend Josie just laughed, "That's what gent's cubicles are for."

Jessie came back with, "Shit, who needs cubicles! Last time I just pissed on the floor! The guys couldn't believe it!"

Josie:" I know, I was there, haha."

I couldn't believe my luck at hearing shit like this. I tried playing it cool, downing the rest of my pint, but am certain they knew this was turning me on. Which emboldened them further.

Jessie laughed, "Why bother with the gents?" She turned to me and reached out with her hand. "Give me your beer glass."

I handed it over, whereupon Jessie - watched by a grinning Josie - lowered it below the table and appeared to be hoisting the back of her dress whilst shuffling forward to the front of her seat. Then her grin broadened. "I'm pissing, hahaha."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I stole a glance under the table, and there was the glass held between her legs. And she was actually peeing into it right there! I looked back up and she sighed, "Ah I needed that!" And both women laughed.

When she was done she lifted the glass back into view. It was now three quarters full with piss. She laughed, "Now what am I going to do with this?"

Josie: "If Dave was a true gentleman, he'd drink it for you, haha."

Jessie: "If I was a true lady, I wouldn't have pissed in his beer glass in the first place!"

Josie: "Haha, well we sure aint no ladies."

Jessie: "Well if Dave's not gentleman enough to drink it, I'll just have to get rid of it here."

And with that she began pouring the contents out onto the carpet under the table! I couldn't believe it!

Josie then said, "Here, pass me that glass, I need to go."

But as she took the glass from her friend, she hesitated, then put it down on the table. "On second thoughts, why bother? It's gonna end up on the floor anyway, so......"

And she shuffled to the front of her seat, whilst hoisting the back of her dress. Then she gleefully announced, "I'm pissing!" And laughed.

I stole another quick look under the table, and there she was with her legs open, and trimmed muff overhanging the front edge of her seat. And her piss was spraying down in a powerful torrent onto the carpet! I could barely believe this was happening, but it looked sexy as fuck!

Jessie laughed, "I think Dave's enjoying the show, the perv."

I wrenched my gaze away from the carpet pissing under the table, and responded. "You're calling me a perv, but your mate's the one doing the pissing! And getting off on it I can tell, haha."

Josie: "Yes, this is rather fun."

I joked, "You're a right couple of skanky bitches, aren't you!"

Josie chuckled, still enjoying her piss. Jessie shot back with, "Well, if a girl's gotta piss she may as well have fun with it."

By the time Josie was done, the carpet under the table was soaked with piss.

Awesomely, I got invited back to their place. We went around to the back entrance because when they go out they leave the front door latched it seems. They unlocked the back door and we all strode into their kitchen which it opened into. One of them switched on the light switch. And I immediately spotted the huge, golden-hued lake covering a large area of the tiled floor. They noticed my eyes widen at the sight.

Josie chuckled, "Oh, we just pissed there before we went out."

I was stunned by the nonchalant, matter of fact, way they just seemed to be about it. "Didn't you want to clean it up afterwards?"

Josie: "Nah, couldn't be bothered!" 

They laughed at my surprised reaction to this.

Anyway, we all just strode through their piss lake into their living room. 

Josie immediately lifted her dress - neither lady was wearing any panties - and popped a squat right there in front of their coffee table. And gleefully started pissing right there on the carpet. A powerful hissy spray splashing forcefully down.

I was struggling to believe the awesomeness of what I was seeing. "Fucking hell, that's your own carpet you're pissing on!"

She chuckled, "Yeah, we do it quite a lot! It's just more convenient - and more fun!"

And come to think of it, there was a pissy aroma about the place that bore testament to that.

Jessie too soon lowered herself into a squat, her dress hoisted to expose her gorgeous ass cheeks. And she too was soon pissing another torrent right there onto the carpet, lol.

By now I needed to pee myself, so when they were done I somewhat sheepishly asked where their toilet was. Jessie just laughed, "Don't bother going all the way upstairs just for that, silly. Just piss against that wall over there." She indicated an area of the living room wall beside their sofa.

And so - incredibly - I found myself, trousers  and underpants removed at their suggestion, standing there and pissing against their living room wall as they stood either side of me, enjoying the show with grins on their faces. They didn't seem bothered about the wallpaper I was fucking up, either.

As my pee finally trailed off, I asked them, "Do you girls ever actually use the toilet?"

Josie laughed, "It has been known! Last time Jessie used the toilet though, she was standing astride the fucking thing. With the lid closed at the time, haha."

Jessie: "Seemed like a fun idea at the time."

Josie: " Might as well have just pissed on the floor like we usually do. Cos that's where it all ended up, hahaha."

Anyway, we ended up heading up to their bedroom, walking past the open bathroom door on the way. I couldn't fail to spot that there was piss all over the floor in there. 

Their bedroom smelt particularly strongly of pee, with some parts of their carpet so saturated that it squelched underfoot. I think they noticed that I noticed, because a smirking Josie said, "Yeah, we piss in here A LOT!"

We ended up enjoying great three way sex on their large double bed. It was brilliant.

Afterwards we all stood  in the middle of the room - yes they were standing too with legs apart and hands on hips - and pissed all over the carpet. 

Was a very enjoyable pissy fun night. I never knew there could be such ladies around into doing all that. 

I will cherish the pics they gave me and the memories they invoke of their awesomely skanky pissings, lol.

I still struggle to get my head around the fact that two such awesomely sexy middle aged women can get off by pissing all over the place in their own home, and apparently be happy to just leave it laying around.

Dave.

This is such a fantasy of mine. I'd love to just be able to piss anywhere with absolute abandon and never have to clean it up. It's so dirty and exciting 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet

I am 18 years old girl. recently there was an accident to me.

usually I wear skirts or jean shorts. But there is cold season out of there. So I worn black denim jeans.

I was drunk too much water. After I finished my work I met my boss and boss says that I have to work sometime more.

I feel that my bladder is getting full and I have to go restroom urgently. I feel like I will make it anytime. I hold it too much long time.

After all I finished my work and I immediately go for restroom. But when I went to the restroom I found that my jeans zipper was stuck.

I am trying very hard but zipper was hardly stuck. I just can't hold it anymore and I just sit on toilet with wearing jeans and peed myself.

I got fully satisfied and got little orgasm. My jeans color was black therefore no buddy  noticed that my jeans was socked.

After this whenever I am homealone I sit on toilet and pee without tacking off jeans. This thing gives me lots of satisfaction and orgasm.

jade.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...