Wet Carpet magazine

3 hours ago, hentaixt said:

Ladies are you tired?
Bored with your routine?

Husband not treating you right?

Come down to the GOLDEN GODDESS!

You will be treated like an empress and bathe you in GOLD! Our dedicated staff of sixty(More Coming Soon!) young maidens will stand and deliver the streams you deserve. Our girls have a strict diet to follow, assuring you have the best liquid gold, straight from the source, from the loveliest sexy ladies. If at any point you are unhappy with the flavor / color / scent, you can swap with no additional charge.
We have several packages to suit you decadent desires. Choose from:

Golden Shower (Choose your length to shower; we provide three options in 5, 12, or 20 jets):
Our specially designed shower station allows you the view from below with enough flow to wash away the stress of the day.

Lady Bathory (Soak to your hearts content in basin for one):

Filled to the brim with girlish glee... treat yourself like a queen in a tub full of pee. Kept to the perfect body warmed temperature by in ground heating, some of our girls will stop in periodically to give the water a refresh. (Due to popularity this has been restricted to sessions of no more than 30 minute, sorry!)

SoapLand Spa (For those wanting a more "personal" touch. One, Two, or Three girl packages available):
Get a full body massage with our specially made Activated Oils. We have soothing, warming, relaxing, and arousal formulas as selections. Our trained masseuses will rub all the right ways.

Deluxe Deluge (Our high-end opulence suite)

You will be given a private room where you will enjoy all we have to offer, A SoapLand Spa massage, followed by a 20 jet Golden Shower, and full hour long Lady Bathory soak. Choose one of our girls to be your personal assist, they will fulfill your EVERY request.

When you are done with your session don a complimentary bathrobe and relax with other clients in the From the Tap Juice Bar. Run by the staff, you can order a drink specially made for you. Pick any employee on-duty, from the receptionist to the owner, they will be happy to stop by and give a full glass and sometimes even make it a double for free!

Make your reservation today!!!

(Spaces are limited and we are often booked for days in advance.)

[The Golden Goddess is a "Ladies ONLY" establishment. We are run by women / for women with discerning tastes in personal care.]

That was awesome and highly imaginative.

I love the concept of such an ad in Wet Carpet magazine.

Nice one.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:37 PM, steve25805 said:

That was awesome and highly imaginative.

I love the concept of such an ad in Wet Carpet magazine.

Nice one.

I've tried with most my posts to inject some original ideas into the mix. At this point I was actually hoping to inspire some of the other writers here to "run with it" so to speak. They can post stories about finding 1 in their town and visiting either not knowing at 1st or fully aware, maybe a story about working at a location and the super horny clients that come in for service, or even rude customers that got what they deserved.

Also @wetwulf, that reply was all in jest... When I wrote it up I was thinking about a "Golden Gods Parlor" as well. "A Place where our fellows will clean you outside (or inside!), leaving you with a Radiant Golden Glow."

^_^_^_^ ^<^

Edited by hentaixt
  • Like 3
On 6/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, hentaixt said:

Ladies are you tired?
Bored with your routine?

Husband not treating you right?

Come down to the GOLDEN GODDESS!

You will be treated like an empress and bathe you in GOLD! Our dedicated staff of sixty(More Coming Soon!) young maidens will stand and deliver the streams you deserve. Our girls have a strict diet to follow, assuring you have the best liquid gold, straight from the source, from the loveliest sexy ladies. If at any point you are unhappy with the flavor / color / scent, you can swap with no additional charge.
We have several packages to suit you decadent desires. Choose from:

Golden Shower (Choose your length to shower; we provide three options in 5, 12, or 20 jets):
Our specially designed shower station allows you the view from below with enough flow to wash away the stress of the day.

Lady Bathory (Soak to your hearts content in basin for one):

Filled to the brim with girlish glee... treat yourself like a queen in a tub full of pee. Kept to the perfect body warmed temperature by in ground heating, some of our girls will stop in periodically to give the water a refresh. (Due to popularity this has been restricted to sessions of no more than 30 minute, sorry!)

SoapLand Spa (For those wanting a more "personal" touch. One, Two, or Three girl packages available):
Get a full body massage with our specially made Activated Oils. We have soothing, warming, relaxing, and arousal formulas as selections. Our trained masseuses will rub all the right ways.

Deluxe Deluge (Our high-end opulence suite)

You will be given a private room where you will enjoy all we have to offer, A SoapLand Spa massage, followed by a 20 jet Golden Shower, and full hour long Lady Bathory soak. Choose one of our girls to be your personal assist, they will fulfill your EVERY request.

When you are done with your session don a complimentary bathrobe and relax with other clients in the From the Tap Juice Bar. Run by the staff, you can order a drink specially made for you. Pick any employee on-duty, from the receptionist to the owner, they will be happy to stop by and give a full glass and sometimes even make it a double for free!

Make your reservation today!!!

(Spaces are limited and we are often booked for days in advance.)

[The Golden Goddess is a "Ladies ONLY" establishment. We are run by women / for women with discerning tastes in personal care.]

By ladies only do you mean cis ladies only?

I debated for some time on just ignoring your reply... but I've decided that wasn't very polite.

I want you to understand I don't like breaking 4th wall in this thread, the whole thing's about the "Penthouse forum" style fantasy.

I also don't want to start a conversation that could potential turn into something more heated or worse.

So the diplomatic answer I will give your question is this:
The story / article is written from a lesbian perspective as are almost all things I write.

Edited by hentaixt
  • Like 3
On 5/29/2020 at 10:38 PM, wetwulf said:

Dear Wet Carpet, 

By request, I have decided to write to you again about some of the wettings I have seen in our university library in my 20 plus years working there. 

Let me begin by sharing how seeing all of these wettings changed my habits, as well. As I mentioned before, there were a few moments when I was bold enough to wet the carpet in several areas of the library. Over time, I just began to see how practical it could be when I was shelving books to just look and make sure no one was around and just pee right there on the carpet. I always wore dresses or skirts, so most of the time I would just stand with my feet slightly apart and let a quick dribble out onto the floor. There was one time, though, I heard someone coming down the steps to the tier where I was working, but I had been really desperate and could not hold it for long. I put my legs together, and while the person entered the stacks just a few rows down from me, I couldn't hold on, so I slipped off my shoes and I just let it go as quietly as I could down my legs. I really loved the feeling of my warm pee soaking my panties and then flowing down my legs. I stifled a sigh as I let it all go this way, feeling it pool at my feet, as well.

I once saw another young lady pee in a similar way at our library. I watched her as she looked around (the common sign that someone is about to discretely wet our carpet or themselves), and then she stepped back against one of the back walls. She hiked her skirt up, and I thought maybe she was going to squirt her pee back against the wall much like I had seen another young lady do before. But this young lady actually pressed her behind against the wall, and seconds later I heard her sigh and could actually see her strong flow of pee as it flowed down her legs and down the wall behind her.

I also witnessed two young women copulating in one of the study rooms. I thought I was alone on the second floor until I heard a distinct moaning sound coming from one of the study rooms. I approached it carefully from a side angle and peeked in. A young brunette was sitting in the cushioned chair with her skirt hiked up and her legs spread, and another girl with beautiful mocha colored skin and curly dark hair was knelt in front of her with her face buried between the girl's legs. Then as I watched, the curly haired girl sat up, and nodded as the brunette started to pee right there. Some of it dribbled onto the seat cushion, but as her flow increased it dribbled onto the carpet. The curly haired girl knelt down again and resumed her spot between the brunette's legs.

I have witnessed a few young men peeing, as well, but these actually bore me because it's generally the same routine. Young man has to pee, looks around, steps up to a wall or corner, whips out his penis and pees. Then he's done. That's usually it. Sure, some of them had very nice looking penises, but the actually settings were just kind of average compared to some of the women.

Take, for instance, the young woman who I caught in the stairwell. I was standing right at the door, about to open it, when I spotted her through the window. She was sitting at the top of the steps, leggings and panties pulled down, and was spraying a messy stream down the steps. My foot bumped the door, and she jumped up quickly, but then I could see a dark rivulet of pee trickle down her legs as she ran out the top stairway door. I actually spotted her again later sitting at one of the sofas in a lounge area near the back of the front lobby. I watched her closely without being noticed, and I could even see the wet spot on her tights. I noticed she was getting fidgety and had her legs tightly together, so it was clear she still needed to pee. As I watched her, I saw the crotch of her tights glisten and she stopped fidgeting. Luckily for her, both her tights and the sofa cushions were dark, so her wetting might go unnoticed by someone who wasn't looking for it (like me).

All these sightings and settings transformed my own habits, as I said. I peed in various places in the library when I found the chance, and I also started wetting at home. After my first few wettings at the library, I went home after a long day and needed to pee. My panties were still damp from dribbling in them during one of my discrete pees when I thought I heard someone and pulled my panties up even though I wasn't quite finished. I live alone, so I unlocked my apartment and stepped into the little hallway between my front door and my living room. I shut my front door, and as I felt a wave of pressure in my bladder, I didn't stop it. I just stood there and emptied my bladder. It sprayed out in a strong stream that hissed and soaked my panties and even the front of my skirt and it flowed out of me and splashed onto the tile floor next to my front door. I moaned as my flow ended, and then I reached between my legs and slipped my fingers in and it didn't take long before I was screaming out as I orgasmed.

Later, as I was sitting on my couch in my nightgown enjoying a good book and a cup of tea, I had to pee again. I looked down at the floor of my apartment, which was mostly linoleum except for a few rugs that I had bought. One of those rugs was a dark brown. I contemplated until another small wave of pressure hit my bladder. I reached my foot out and scooted the rug closer to the couch. Then I took my panties off completely and hiked my gown up as I knelt on the floor next to my couch with the rug right beneath me. I breathed out and my pee dribbled out of me and dropped quietly onto the rug. I squatted further until my bare pussy was right against the soft fibers of the rug and then peed more. I could feel the warmth of my pee as it sprayed into the rug, making the fabric darker. I lowered myself down until I was sitting directly on the rug and then extended my legs in front of me. I breathed out again and completely let go. I gasped at both the feeling and the sight of my pee as it sprayed messily out of me and all over my thighs and the rug. I could not help but touch myself while still peeing, feeling the warm trickle all over my fingertips as I rubbed until I was bucking my hips and crying out, still dribbling pee.

And later that night, I awoke needing to pee. I thought about crawling out of bed and squatting right on the floor next to my bed, but I was so exhausted that even that seemed like too much effort. I finally decided that I couldn't be bothered to even move, and as the pressure in my bladder grew and grew, I didn't bother stopping it. I was laying on my left side with my right leg extended just a bit when I felt the first dribble wet the sheets beneath me. I had left my panties off, so there was nothing to impede my flow from soaking my bed. I hesitated as another drop warmed the sheet, but it also felt so nice that I knew I would be wetting my bed. Another wave came, and this time I could hear it hissing out and feel it spraying against the sheet and spreading under me. I moaned and sighed as I just lay there and wet my bed. The next morning, I woke up and only felt a bit of regret at the damp spot on my sheets and mattress. But as I sat up and felt my usual morning need to pee, I thought, Might as well, and I just spread my legs and emptied my morning bladder into my bed. I rubbed myself again, and soon I was screaming and cumming, feeling my wet sheets under me.

Perhaps I will return and share more tales, but for now…

Elaine

Hot stories!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 6/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, wetwulf said:

Dear Wet Carpet, 

I have received several really sweet messages from many of your members, and some have asked for me to share more about the impact my wettings at the library have had on my personal life. As I have shared before, I have taken the pleasures of wetting myself home with me, as well, and not limited it to only the library. I can share more with you.

For starters, the discretion of secretly wetting myself without getting caught has afforded me some public wetting opportunities. For example, I was clothes shopping at the mall a while back, and as I perused one of the racks of dresses, I felt a little pressure in my bladder. Nothing serious, but enough to let me know I needed to go soon. But I ignored it and kept shopping. I found a very cute black and ocean blue skirt that would go well with a top I had at home. Then the wave of pressure hit again. I was wearing a short black skirt that reached just above my knees and a white top with some artsy looking designs on them. I looked around the store and noticed a few things: I was the only customer in the store, the checkout counter was at the other end with only one employee working, and the floor was a charcoal gray color. I might be able to get away with letting some of my pee flow down my legs to the carpet. So I stood at the far end of the clothes rack, sighed, and released some of the pressure, feeling the warmth of my pee as it soaked my panties and dribbled down my legs. I cut it off and stepped around to the side of the rack. I grabbed another cute black skirt (I've been partial to black for obvious reasons), and I let a little more go, again feeling my crotch get warm and wet and the soothing feeling of pee trickling against my inner thighs and down my legs. I didn't mind that it was also getting my shoes wet because I had worn a pair of black flats, so my pee just dropped off of them and to the floor. I cut my flow off again as I had an idea.

I carried the two skirts over to the changing rooms. They were unlocked, so I did not need to get help from an employee, which was good because I didn't want to call attention to myself. As I entered the dressing room, my smile grew as I realized the carpet was the same dark color. I didn't really need to try on the new skirts because I knew they would fit. I had other reasons for being here. I sat on the bench, which had a cushion that matched the carpet. I scooted to the edge of the bench and, without even bothering to move my skirt out of the way, sighed as I let go completely. Immediately my panties filled with warm pee, and I could feel some of it soak into the edge of the cushion before dripping softly to the carpet between my legs. I watched it flow out of me and down to the floor, some of it dripping down the front of the bench, creating a barely noticeable puddle. It was over too soon, though. I stood up and swiped at the wet spot with my foot. Now it was barely visible, especially to someone who wasn't looking for it. I grabbed the two skirts and walked to checkout. No one seemed to notice the wet spot that was undoubtedly present on the bottom of my skirt.

Later, after also visiting the book store (where I stayed dry) and picking up a few books I was eating lunch in the food court. I deliberately selected a seat next to the water fountain for two reasons: the soothing sounds of splashing water (which coincidentally make me have to pee) and the fact that the floor next to it is often wet with splashes from the fountain. As I sat eating and flipping through a book, I felt the need to pee again. Remembering that my skirt was already wet, I looked around to make sure no one was looking directly at me. Seeing that it was clear, I went back to my book as I parted my legs just enough to comfortably relax and let my pee out. I felt it soak my panties and warm my inner thighs and crotch before dribbling through my seat and to the already wet floor. I let go completely this was, licking my lips to keep from moaning at the pleasure. It was a quick hard pee, less than 30 seconds, but it was enough that I felt a tingle in my crotch as it splashed my clitoris.

Another time, as the mall became more crowded I actually tried visiting the bathrooms even though I was wet already. But, as usual, the women's restroom had a line that reached out into the hallway. So I walked a little further down and found a stairway near one of the exits. There was a pipe running down the wall in the corner that must have had a leak because there was a big puddle beneath it and a river running down towards the steps. I looked down the stairs and out the window of the door I came in through to make sure it was clear. I stepped back close to the pipe, spread my legs, and let my pee go again. This time it fell from between my legs in a steady stream that mixed with the puddle in the floor and followed the trail of wetness down the steps. I didn't have much, but it was enough to feel relief. 

When it was time to leave, I walked out to my car thinking about all of my secret wettings that day. I had parked in the upper level of the parking garage where only a few other cars were parked. There was no one parked next to me. I tossed my bags in the back seat, opened my door, and got in. Once in, I felt this wave of erotic desire as I thought about my day. I scooted my bottom to the edge of my seat and reached between my legs to slide my panties aside and rub myself. I rubbed my already wet slit and teased my clitoris. I gasped as I continued this for about a minute before I felt my climax building. I rubbed and teased until I was bucking my hips and gasping as I orgasmed right there in my car. When I finished, I felt I needed to pee again. I opened my passenger door and realized there was still no one nearby. I draped my legs out of my car door, pulled my panties aside, and sprayed a hot stream of pee out onto the garage pavement. I watched it as it splattered loudly onto the concrete and created a river that flowed down towards other parked cars. My flow finally ended, and I closed my door and smiled as I started my car and drove home.

If I keep getting the love from readers that I have been receiving lately, there will be more stories.

Elaine

Love this series of letters!  Can't wait to read more

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...