Wet Carpet magazine

On 1/17/2020 at 7:01 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

C L A S S I F I E D  A D V E R T I S E M E N T  -  S I T U A T I O N S  V A C A N T

The Golden Feather are the city's premier adult oriented entertainment complex.  As a consequence of our ongoing plans for expansion we have several vacancies for talented individuals to join our team.

In addition to our existing portfolio which includes our public boutique bar and adult cabaret, we have a number of themed entertainment salons offering a range of services specific to the needs of our high calibre private members. Our expansion is allowing us to create a themed cocktail bar and we are recruiting hosts to serve our highest tier clientele. Successful applicants will be selected based on a number of factors and must possess an outgoing and bubbly personality, positive client focussed mental attitude and equally important, an openness to experiences of an adult nature. Experience of employment in a customer service role will be an advantage.

We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on grounds of gender, race or appearance. However since memvers of the bar will personally select their hosts, there are a number of sub-criteria which we will consider for those candidates being successful at interview.

Full training will be provided including the formulation of our unique range of cocktails. Our unique selling point is the personal twist which each of our hosts adds to the beverage. Flair is important, with our hosts often finalising the preparation of drinks at the client's booth, adding the final golden ingredient to their beverage with personal flourish.

In return for your talents, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working patterns and generous annual leave allowance. We provide and encourage our team members to partake of unlimited soft drinks, ensuring ability to deliver the unique demand of the role. Successful hosts may also be rewarded by their clients with generous tips and may also the benefit of alcoholic beverages bought by the more discerning clientele. Management support a certain amount of responsible consumption where it is recognised as supporting demands of the role. 

If you believe you have what it takes to become a member of team Golden Feather, if you are able to provide the highest levels of our unique brand of client service, if you are able to add the golden touch which makes our cocktails unique then please contact us with your resume today.

I very much want to be a member. lol

On 4/2/2020 at 8:49 PM, Sophie said:

This is based on "Sibling Rivalry" by @gldenwetgoose

Dear Wet Carpet,

I’m Pippa, long time reader, first time writer. I have a sister and like all siblings I know just how to push her buttons and wind her up like nobody else. I like to tease her, a lot, but I do it with love. I love her to bits but I take great pleasure in pushing her just enough to make her crack and lose it. I like to call her Weeze, it came from our young cousins trying to pronounce “Louise” and stuck ever since. But when I am feeling particularly devilish I will call her “Wee-wees”. One time when she was waiting outside the bathroom door, half bent over in sheer desperation I jumped on her back, it was the perfect target. I will never forget the defeated yet angry look she gave me when she turned around, dark streaks coursing down her legs. It wasn’t the first time she had wet herself either. Of course that just fuelled my teasing and I started calling her “wee-wees”. Secretly I enjoyed it too. I would often sit on the toilet and wet myself or secretly pee under my skirt while sitting on the grass. But I think that’s enough of an introduction, what I really wanted to write in about was something that really brought us together.

I had been out drinking with friends and I couldn’t get home because the train had been cancelled. I was 25 miles away so walking wasn’t an option and I didn’t have enough money for a taxi so I did what anyone else would do and I phoned Weeze. Reluctantly she left her house and came to pick me up. It was cold and I was alone so I didn’t want to wait outside so I went back to the pub for another drink. You know how it is in those places, you stop in for 5 minutes and suddenly an hour has passed. I eventually made it back to Louise, not even noticing she was in my car, and slumped myself in the passenger seat. Better late than never, right? I’m not sure if it was the late night, or the alcohol (probably the alcohol) but I soon drifted off to sleep, blissfully unaware of what was happening around me.

When I woke up we were hurtling along an empty motorway, I thought Weeze had woken me up to say I was home but then I quickly realised that I was actually bursting for a wee. I can remember asking her to stop on the side of the motorway for me. I’m usually very pee shy but at that moment I was desperate enough to pee anywhere. She refused, saying something about losing her license. Whatever, always the goody two shoes. Before I knew it I was fast asleep again, dreaming about masturbating in the bath with a full bladder. I’ve always enjoyed the sensation of being really full and I would take it one step further by laying in the bath and just letting my fingers wander. Nobody suspected anything and I didn’t have to worry about clean up when the dam inevitably burst. I would take my time and fully enjoy being desperate to pee, feeling naughty as I felt the water running over my pussy.

I was snapped back to reality when I suddenly realised where I was. I wasn’t in the bath, I wasn’t even at home. No, I was still in the car next to my sister, twitching from my orgasm and wetting myself uncontrollably. Surely I had to be dreaming still. “Did I… did I just, er did I just cum infront of you?” I desperately seeked confirmation.
“Oh yes, you certainly did. Well that and the little matter of pissing yourself too.” I was speechless, how could I possibly explain that?
“You my dear sister Pippa the pisser seemed to be enjoying the full bladder just a little too much.” She added, “Do we need a sister to sister chat?”
“Yes….” I croaked, I could feel my face going bright red, I was still trying to process what had just happened. “...but not here. Home.” The rest of the journey was made in silence, I kept replaying the moment in my head, trying to think of what to say to Louise at home. How do you explain enjoying a full bladder so much you have to get yourself off?

Louise pulled into my driveway and as she climbed out of the car something caught my attention. In fact, it surprised me so much I gasped. The back of her jeans were completely soaked, the wet denim glistening in the street light. “You’re not the only one with a secret, Pippa” she turned to say with a wink. We went into the house and went upstairs to get changed out of our wet clothes. I hadn’t seen Weeze get undressed since we were young teenagers but it was a nice experience, I felt like we were bonding. We put on pyjamas and sat on my bed together. I completely opened up to her. I apologised for all the times I had teased her, for all the times I had made her wet herself, begging for forgiveness. I confessed about enjoying a full bladder. I confessed to wetting myself secretly after her while she got changed. And she confessed too, we both shared the same interest but had no idea. The wetting in the car wasn’t an accident, it was 100% intentional. My embarrassing, drunken night had bought us closer than ever. I have a new nickname, Pippa the Pisser which only seems fair and I am certain Wee wees is going to bring up this event in the future.

Love, Pippa. x

You need to have more confidence in your writing @Sophie. Because this really is very good.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I hear on a Monday night they waive the normal platinum membership fee - perhaps you could write an account of your visit?

That's an idea. Will give it some thought and hope some writing inspiration comes my way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 2:33 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Dear Wet Carpet,

I just wanted to share something that happened last week, well something I did to be more accurate.  You know that thing they say about a woman scorned…. Well that evil cow was me.  To be fair it wasn’t like I’d spent ages planning revenge or anything, it was just sort of spur of the moment.

It had actually been a really quite nice wedding - fabulous country hotel, lovely ceremony, great atmosphere and a scummy meal.  It should have been nice though because I’d planned it. Every bit. Even down to the colour of the confetti and the table placecards. The only thing wrong was the fact that James was marrying that bitch and not me.

You see, we were due to get married, everything was booked and planned, all my planning and then six months ago I found out he was sleeping with that tomcat from work.  When I said ‘if that’s what you want marry her instead’ that was the last thing I expected.  So, you may be wondering why I went… To torment myself?  To make a scene at that bit where they ask if anyone has any lawful reason, to scratch the bitch’s eyes out…?  No I was very well behaved under the circumstances. And I only got a little bit drunk on their free bar. That’s sort of when it happened.

After two bucks fizz’ and two or three pints of lager I realised I was absolutely bursting for a wee, so sort of zig-zagged across from the lounge towards the ladies. I was just about to go in when James, the groom James, my James came out of the gents.  He couldn’t look me in the eye of course, but fortunately for him one of his mates gave him a bear hug.  That’s when it happened, his room card dropped out of his pocket…

Suddenly instead of the ladies I found myself heading upstairs and letting myself into the bridal suite.  I don’t quite know what I planned, apart from relieving my very desperate bladder. I looked at the options.  Honeymoon suitcases were there as an option, as were the champagne flutes on the dresser.

Whilst I was looking around I felt my peach coloured cotton briefs dampen, partly with naughty excitement at what I was about to do but mostly my bladder starting to give in to the pressure. In the end though the king sized wedding bed looked so inviting. I pulled back the covers and climbed onto the bed, kneeling with my legs apart and pulled my cocktail dress up. I didn’t bother taking my panties off, they were already wet. Instead I just let all my wee leak through them onto the pristine white sheet below me.

It must have taken nearly two minutes for my bladder to slowly but surely empty. Soon there was a big wet patch, and my deed was done. I took a quick selfie for my own satisfaction and then I carefully put the top covers back in place, hoping they’d seal in the wetness. Why shouldn’t their nuptials be spoiled.  Then I threw the room key on the floor near where I’d found it and snuck out to phone a taxi home.

So that’s my confession - am I forgiven? To be blunt, I don’t care. I’m feeling better about the whole situation anyway.

Linda.

That was an awesome confession. Loved it.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

contains naughty peeing, including carpets.

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

Well, I didn't know whether to write in about this incident, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it so here goes.   I am 25, curvy, 5'4" with blond hair - usually in a pony tail and I often hang around with Lucy who is a bit taller at 5'8" has red hair over her shoulders and is somewhat slimmer than me.  This goes back to what now seems like a distant recollection before the Covid19 lock downs when you could actually enjoy meeting up with friends and going into town.  It was a Saturday and we met up at a pub in town for lunch, which naturally included a couple of beers each.    Lucy was wearing a knee length navy skirt and a white blouse.  I had on a short light blue skirt and a tight T-shirt that emphasised my curvy boobs.   

After lunch, we walked out from the pub and into town. We were passing through the car park when Lucy declared that she needed a wee and I agreed that I would need one soon as well.  Now we've known each other for a long time and we are no strangers to peeing in front of each other and we are both happy to pee in a car park behind a car, in a stairwell, down an alley or whatever, when we've had a few drinks - doesn't have to be alcohol fuelled, but we are a bit more brazen when alcohol has been involved.  Anytime we need to pee, we pee, but we are more discrete during the day than when we go out at night.

Today, we were just debating a pee behind the bottle banks in a car park when I spotted that there was a row of shops next to the car park which was blocked off with hoardings and had signs up that they were going to be demolished.   There was a small gap in the hoardings so I suggested it would be more hidden if we slipped through the gap and went behind the hoardings.

Lucy agreed and we squeezed through the gap.  Once inside, I spotted that the door to one of the shops was hanging off its hinges and that was too good an opportunity to miss.   We went inside and found that it was an abandoned estate agents shop.  It had been cleared of anything valuable but there was still some furniture in there - a handful of desks, chairs on wheels and some comfy chairs that probably used to be a waiting area.   We looked at each other and we knew that we couldn't pass up the opportunity.   Without any knickers to worry about, I hitched up my skirt and hovered over one of the comfy chairs with my curvy backside fully exposed.   It took a few seconds to overcome the thoughts of what I was doing, but hey, this stuff was all abandoned and going to be demolished, so what the heck?   I started a stream which initially fell onto the fabric of the chair, then started splashing back at my legs.  I jumped a bit and cut the flow.   I moved along to the next chair and sat my bare arse onto the chair near the front.  I spread my legs and peed off the front of the chair onto the carpet, arcing down and impacting the floor about a foot in front of the chair.  The puddle grew and grew on the surface of the fibres and then started to sink in so it stopped spreading.  I kept going until I was done, then slid backwards to wipe my pussy on the fabric of the seat.

Lucy had been watching of course and complimented me on the size of the puddle.   "Your turn now" I said.   

Lucy slid down her pink knickers and kicked them off, then she got up onto a desk, pulled up her skirt and squatted low down on the edge of the desk, with her bum pretty much between her feet (still clad in her slip on shoes).  I had a clear view right between her legs to her neatly trimmed pubic area as she opened her flood gates and poured forth her golden rain on the carpet below.   She twisted around and pattered the floor in an ever widening splatter  which left spots and small puddles over a significant area.   Eventually she came to a stop with the stream waning down nearer the desk and the last trickle landing onto the desk itself.   She climbed down from the desk - still with her skirt hitched up and then looked around for something to use to wipe.  On the back of one of the desk chairs hung a black cardigan which some previous employee must have forgotten or discarded.  Lucy took hold of the sleeve that was draped down one side and carefully wiped up the inside of her legs and gave special attention to her pussy.   She then let go of the now damp garment so the sleeve hung back where it was.  She recovered her knickers and put them on over her shoes.

"That's better" she said.  "Now we can shop in comfort and we know where to come in future times of need".

I agreed with her as we departed the shop and headed back through the gap to hit the shops - oh and of course the coffee shop.....

Chloe. x

Really hot. I hope you write more about them returning again. Maybe they can bring a third friend. 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/19/2020 at 12:44 PM, Alfresco said:

contains naughty peeing, including carpets.

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

Well, I didn't know whether to write in about this incident, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it so here goes.   I am 25, curvy, 5'4" with blond hair - usually in a pony tail and I often hang around with Lucy who is a bit taller at 5'8" has red hair over her shoulders and is somewhat slimmer than me.  This goes back to what now seems like a distant recollection before the Covid19 lock downs when you could actually enjoy meeting up with friends and going into town.  It was a Saturday and we met up at a pub in town for lunch, which naturally included a couple of beers each.    Lucy was wearing a knee length navy skirt and a white blouse.  I had on a short light blue skirt and a tight T-shirt that emphasised my curvy boobs.   

After lunch, we walked out from the pub and into town. We were passing through the car park when Lucy declared that she needed a wee and I agreed that I would need one soon as well.  Now we've known each other for a long time and we are no strangers to peeing in front of each other and we are both happy to pee in a car park behind a car, in a stairwell, down an alley or whatever, when we've had a few drinks - doesn't have to be alcohol fuelled, but we are a bit more brazen when alcohol has been involved.  Anytime we need to pee, we pee, but we are more discrete during the day than when we go out at night.

Today, we were just debating a pee behind the bottle banks in a car park when I spotted that there was a row of shops next to the car park which was blocked off with hoardings and had signs up that they were going to be demolished.   There was a small gap in the hoardings so I suggested it would be more hidden if we slipped through the gap and went behind the hoardings.

Lucy agreed and we squeezed through the gap.  Once inside, I spotted that the door to one of the shops was hanging off its hinges and that was too good an opportunity to miss.   We went inside and found that it was an abandoned estate agents shop.  It had been cleared of anything valuable but there was still some furniture in there - a handful of desks, chairs on wheels and some comfy chairs that probably used to be a waiting area.   We looked at each other and we knew that we couldn't pass up the opportunity.   Without any knickers to worry about, I hitched up my skirt and hovered over one of the comfy chairs with my curvy backside fully exposed.   It took a few seconds to overcome the thoughts of what I was doing, but hey, this stuff was all abandoned and going to be demolished, so what the heck?   I started a stream which initially fell onto the fabric of the chair, then started splashing back at my legs.  I jumped a bit and cut the flow.   I moved along to the next chair and sat my bare arse onto the chair near the front.  I spread my legs and peed off the front of the chair onto the carpet, arcing down and impacting the floor about a foot in front of the chair.  The puddle grew and grew on the surface of the fibres and then started to sink in so it stopped spreading.  I kept going until I was done, then slid backwards to wipe my pussy on the fabric of the seat.

Lucy had been watching of course and complimented me on the size of the puddle.   "Your turn now" I said.   

Lucy slid down her pink knickers and kicked them off, then she got up onto a desk, pulled up her skirt and squatted low down on the edge of the desk, with her bum pretty much between her feet (still clad in her slip on shoes).  I had a clear view right between her legs to her neatly trimmed pubic area as she opened her flood gates and poured forth her golden rain on the carpet below.   She twisted around and pattered the floor in an ever widening splatter  which left spots and small puddles over a significant area.   Eventually she came to a stop with the stream waning down nearer the desk and the last trickle landing onto the desk itself.   She climbed down from the desk - still with her skirt hitched up and then looked around for something to use to wipe.  On the back of one of the desk chairs hung a black cardigan which some previous employee must have forgotten or discarded.  Lucy took hold of the sleeve that was draped down one side and carefully wiped up the inside of her legs and gave special attention to her pussy.   She then let go of the now damp garment so the sleeve hung back where it was.  She recovered her knickers and put them on over her shoes.

"That's better" she said.  "Now we can shop in comfort and we know where to come in future times of need".

I agreed with her as we departed the shop and headed back through the gap to hit the shops - oh and of course the coffee shop.....

Chloe. x

I would love to see these girls again!

• Thanks 1
On 5/25/2020 at 2:35 PM, wetwulf said:

Dear Wet Carpet,

I work in a library at a prestigious university, and I have a few tales for you. Our library is quite old, being one of the original buildings erected not long after the university was founded. We have more than five million books in our library, with three floors and several tiers lined with shelves, as well as private nooks and rooms for studying and a few conference spaces and even a small auditorium. There are also several offices, an audio visual room, five fully equipped computer labs, three learning centers for holding classes, and of course our main lobby which houses our front desk. There is also a full basement where the archives are located.

In my 25 years working at this library, I have seen some things that are perfect for your publication. Other than the restrooms, the archives, and a few of the offices, the library is carpeted throughout. Not long after I first started working there I found a wet stain beneath the desk of one of the study nooks. I told my supervisor, thinking it might be a spill or a leak. She just rolled her eyes. "Sounds like somebody peed again." I was taken aback by her response, especially that she had said "again," indicating that this has happened before. In fact, she shrugged and said, "It happens," as if reading my mind. When I asked what I should do, she just shrugged again. "Nothing. Not your problem. We've tried to stop it, but we can't watch every single person who comes into this building. Custodial staff cleans those rooms and shampoos the carpets once a week, so just leave it."

After that, I could not get the idea out of my mind that students apparently just pee on the carpet in our library. It was on my mind so often that any time I passed the study nooks I couldn't help but peek inside or check the desks for more wet stains. Some time went by before I caught sight of a young lady in a skirt sitting in one of the study nooks, reading a textbook. She was sitting up close to the edge of her chair. I paused and glanced in just in time to see a stream of urine falling from her skirt to the carpet under her. I wonder if I should confront her, but I was also amazed by her discretion and by the ease with which she seemed to just go as if it were perfectly normal to wet the carpet. Her stream finished, and she scooted back in her seat and continued reading.

I blinked, still amazed by what I had witnessed, and still uncertain how to respond. I finally just walked away, but I couldn't get the image out of my mind. She had just scooted up and just peed like it was no big deal. Like it was something she did all the time. I wondered if she was the culprit of the stain I had found before. Regardless, I also could not deny that I was excited by the idea of someone, especially such a studious and I assumed otherwise conscientious young lady just brazenly peeing on the carpet so nonchalantly.

Another time, I found a stain down the wall in one of the hallways between two stacks. It looked like either a young man or a young lady with a strong stream had

About a month or so later, I was re-shelving some books when I heard whispering voices. This, of course, is nothing out of the ordinary in a library. But I could actually make out their words. It was a young man and a young woman perhaps hiding together in one of the corners. From my position, I was able to peek through the stacks without being seen. It didn't take long for me to figure out what was happening. They were both standing, the young lady with her back against the wall. She was wearing a skirt, which was lifted, and her legs were spread with the young man between them. He was moving his hips and as I watched them, I couldn't help but feel my face get flushed. Again, part of me felt I should stop them and kick them out, but I was both embarrassed and turned on by the sight. The young man started moving a little more quickly, and the young lady moaned softly but loud enough that I could hear her. Then he buried his face in her neck, and I heard him grunt and soon his thrusting stopped. They moved apart, the young man zipping his pants and the young lady tried to smooth her skirt. 

As if copulating in the stacks wasn't shocking enough, what happened next just cemented in my mind what I had been thinking for some time. The young lady whispered to the young man, "Make sure nobody's coming, I've got to pee." The young man laughed, but he turned away from me to look out the doorway out of the stacks. They were still clueless to my presence. He gave her a thumbs up, and the young lady lifted her skirt again and squatted right where she was. She pulled her panties aside and sprayed a strong stream of pee onto the carpet. It didn't last long, and as soon as it was over, she stood up, took his hand, and they were gone.

I couldn't help it. Once I was sure they were gone and I was alone, I walked over to where they had stood and just stared at the stain the girl had left behind. As if my own body was taking over, I felt wetness between my legs and felt my head swimming from what I had just witnessed. I also felt like I had to pee, as well. I finally decided to abandon my self-restraint and give in to the desire that had been on my mind for a while. It seemed many students had the temerity to empty their bladders in various places of the library. So I decided I could not deny my curiosity any longer. I looked around to make sure no one else was in the stacks, but honestly I was not certain if I would have cared. Before I could change my mind I pulled my panties down and squatted right over the wet spot the young lady had created. It took a little while, but I breathed out and a warm stream of pee sprayed out of me and splashed to the carpet. I could not help but watch it as it dribbled onto the dark brown carpet and added to the damp puddle before slowly absorbing into the fabric. This felt so naughty that I thought I would pass out with pleasure. "Oh my," I said, sighing as the last of my pee flowed out of me. Once my pee stopped, I knew what else I needed, so I started rubbing myself. Within thirty seconds, I was gasping, and I actually had to lean back against the wall to keep from falling over and bite down hard on my lip to keep from screaming as I orgasmed right there in the stacks.

After that day, for years I actively looked for other students who were secretly trying or actually peeing in our library. It didn't happen often, but there were moments that stand out. I caught a girl standing in a corner in one of the back hallways, with her pants and panties pulled down, spraying a stream backwards into the corner. I saw a young man seated in one of the study nooks take out his penis and spray towards the wall under the desk. While shelving books I saw a girl, seated on the floor reading a book, who looked to see if anyone was around. When she felt it was clear, she returned to her book, but I heard her sigh and could just barely hear a hissing sound as she sat there and peed herself. I even caught one of my coworkers who was searching for something in archives and, like the others, had no idea I was around. She looked around to make sure it was clear and just spread her legs and let her pee fall from under her dress to the carpet between her feet.

And of course I took every opportunity to pee on the carpet, as well, often repeating my first experience, either squatting or standing over someone else's wet spot, emptying my bladder and enjoying the sight of it as it soaked the carpet even more, and almost always getting myself off afterwards. All these years, and no one has ever gotten into trouble or been dismissed from the library for these brazen acts. Perhaps some of you should come visit some day.

Elaine

This was amazing! Would love to hear more.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/26/2020 at 10:20 AM, Alfresco said:

Two fantastic stories @wetwulf.   So completely different but equally adventurous.  Loved them.

I try to give variety to my stories, so I'm glad you noticed. Will we be seeing more from you soon, as well?

5 hours ago, wetguy321 said:

This was amazing! Would love to hear more.

Thank you. Perhaps Elaine can return for more tales from the library.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/25/2020 at 2:35 PM, wetwulf said:

Dear Wet Carpet,

I work in a library at a prestigious university, and I have a few tales for you. Our library is quite old, being one of the original buildings erected not long after the university was founded. We have more than five million books in our library, with three floors and several tiers lined with shelves, as well as private nooks and rooms for studying and a few conference spaces and even a small auditorium. There are also several offices, an audio visual room, five fully equipped computer labs, three learning centers for holding classes, and of course our main lobby which houses our front desk. There is also a full basement where the archives are located.

In my 25 years working at this library, I have seen some things that are perfect for your publication. Other than the restrooms, the archives, and a few of the offices, the library is carpeted throughout. Not long after I first started working there I found a wet stain beneath the desk of one of the study nooks. I told my supervisor, thinking it might be a spill or a leak. She just rolled her eyes. "Sounds like somebody peed again." I was taken aback by her response, especially that she had said "again," indicating that this has happened before. In fact, she shrugged and said, "It happens," as if reading my mind. When I asked what I should do, she just shrugged again. "Nothing. Not your problem. We've tried to stop it, but we can't watch every single person who comes into this building. Custodial staff cleans those rooms and shampoos the carpets once a week, so just leave it."

After that, I could not get the idea out of my mind that students apparently just pee on the carpet in our library. It was on my mind so often that any time I passed the study nooks I couldn't help but peek inside or check the desks for more wet stains. Some time went by before I caught sight of a young lady in a skirt sitting in one of the study nooks, reading a textbook. She was sitting up close to the edge of her chair. I paused and glanced in just in time to see a stream of urine falling from her skirt to the carpet under her. I wonder if I should confront her, but I was also amazed by her discretion and by the ease with which she seemed to just go as if it were perfectly normal to wet the carpet. Her stream finished, and she scooted back in her seat and continued reading.

I blinked, still amazed by what I had witnessed, and still uncertain how to respond. I finally just walked away, but I couldn't get the image out of my mind. She had just scooted up and just peed like it was no big deal. Like it was something she did all the time. I wondered if she was the culprit of the stain I had found before. Regardless, I also could not deny that I was excited by the idea of someone, especially such a studious and I assumed otherwise conscientious young lady just brazenly peeing on the carpet so nonchalantly.

Another time, I found a stain down the wall in one of the hallways between two stacks. It looked like either a young man or a young lady with a strong stream had

About a month or so later, I was re-shelving some books when I heard whispering voices. This, of course, is nothing out of the ordinary in a library. But I could actually make out their words. It was a young man and a young woman perhaps hiding together in one of the corners. From my position, I was able to peek through the stacks without being seen. It didn't take long for me to figure out what was happening. They were both standing, the young lady with her back against the wall. She was wearing a skirt, which was lifted, and her legs were spread with the young man between them. He was moving his hips and as I watched them, I couldn't help but feel my face get flushed. Again, part of me felt I should stop them and kick them out, but I was both embarrassed and turned on by the sight. The young man started moving a little more quickly, and the young lady moaned softly but loud enough that I could hear her. Then he buried his face in her neck, and I heard him grunt and soon his thrusting stopped. They moved apart, the young man zipping his pants and the young lady tried to smooth her skirt. 

As if copulating in the stacks wasn't shocking enough, what happened next just cemented in my mind what I had been thinking for some time. The young lady whispered to the young man, "Make sure nobody's coming, I've got to pee." The young man laughed, but he turned away from me to look out the doorway out of the stacks. They were still clueless to my presence. He gave her a thumbs up, and the young lady lifted her skirt again and squatted right where she was. She pulled her panties aside and sprayed a strong stream of pee onto the carpet. It didn't last long, and as soon as it was over, she stood up, took his hand, and they were gone.

I couldn't help it. Once I was sure they were gone and I was alone, I walked over to where they had stood and just stared at the stain the girl had left behind. As if my own body was taking over, I felt wetness between my legs and felt my head swimming from what I had just witnessed. I also felt like I had to pee, as well. I finally decided to abandon my self-restraint and give in to the desire that had been on my mind for a while. It seemed many students had the temerity to empty their bladders in various places of the library. So I decided I could not deny my curiosity any longer. I looked around to make sure no one else was in the stacks, but honestly I was not certain if I would have cared. Before I could change my mind I pulled my panties down and squatted right over the wet spot the young lady had created. It took a little while, but I breathed out and a warm stream of pee sprayed out of me and splashed to the carpet. I could not help but watch it as it dribbled onto the dark brown carpet and added to the damp puddle before slowly absorbing into the fabric. This felt so naughty that I thought I would pass out with pleasure. "Oh my," I said, sighing as the last of my pee flowed out of me. Once my pee stopped, I knew what else I needed, so I started rubbing myself. Within thirty seconds, I was gasping, and I actually had to lean back against the wall to keep from falling over and bite down hard on my lip to keep from screaming as I orgasmed right there in the stacks.

After that day, for years I actively looked for other students who were secretly trying or actually peeing in our library. It didn't happen often, but there were moments that stand out. I caught a girl standing in a corner in one of the back hallways, with her pants and panties pulled down, spraying a stream backwards into the corner. I saw a young man seated in one of the study nooks take out his penis and spray towards the wall under the desk. While shelving books I saw a girl, seated on the floor reading a book, who looked to see if anyone was around. When she felt it was clear, she returned to her book, but I heard her sigh and could just barely hear a hissing sound as she sat there and peed herself. I even caught one of my coworkers who was searching for something in archives and, like the others, had no idea I was around. She looked around to make sure it was clear and just spread her legs and let her pee fall from under her dress to the carpet between her feet.

And of course I took every opportunity to pee on the carpet, as well, often repeating my first experience, either squatting or standing over someone else's wet spot, emptying my bladder and enjoying the sight of it as it soaked the carpet even more, and almost always getting myself off afterwards. All these years, and no one has ever gotten into trouble or been dismissed from the library for these brazen acts. Perhaps some of you should come visit some day.

Elaine

Hot! Great story. I hope you write more in libraries!

Edited by Lutab
Added detail
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Will we be seeing more from you soon, as well?

Hopefully but I don't seem to get much time when I can spend it writing on a computer without people around.  

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Hopefully but I don't seem to get much time when I can spend it writing on a computer without people around.  

I understand that. I write on my phone a lot or on a tablet, and it can be annoying using such a small keyboard. But I rarely get privacy when I'm at the computer.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 4:38 AM, wetwulf said:

Dear Wet Carpet, 

By request, I have decided to write to you again about some of the wettings I have seen in our university library in my 20 plus years working there. 

Let me begin by sharing how seeing all of these wettings changed my habits, as well. As I mentioned before, there were a few moments when I was bold enough to wet the carpet in several areas of the library. Over time, I just began to see how practical it could be when I was shelving books to just look and make sure no one was around and just pee right there on the carpet. I always wore dresses or skirts, so most of the time I would just stand with my feet slightly apart and let a quick dribble out onto the floor. There was one time, though, I heard someone coming down the steps to the tier where I was working, but I had been really desperate and could not hold it for long. I put my legs together, and while the person entered the stacks just a few rows down from me, I couldn't hold on, so I slipped off my shoes and I just let it go as quietly as I could down my legs. I really loved the feeling of my warm pee soaking my panties and then flowing down my legs. I stifled a sigh as I let it all go this way, feeling it pool at my feet, as well.

I once saw another young lady pee in a similar way at our library. I watched her as she looked around (the common sign that someone is about to discretely wet our carpet or themselves), and then she stepped back against one of the back walls. She hiked her skirt up, and I thought maybe she was going to squirt her pee back against the wall much like I had seen another young lady do before. But this young lady actually pressed her behind against the wall, and seconds later I heard her sigh and could actually see her strong flow of pee as it flowed down her legs and down the wall behind her.

I also witnessed two young women copulating in one of the study rooms. I thought I was alone on the second floor until I heard a distinct moaning sound coming from one of the study rooms. I approached it carefully from a side angle and peeked in. A young brunette was sitting in the cushioned chair with her skirt hiked up and her legs spread, and another girl with beautiful mocha colored skin and curly dark hair was knelt in front of her with her face buried between the girl's legs. Then as I watched, the curly haired girl sat up, and nodded as the brunette started to pee right there. Some of it dribbled onto the seat cushion, but as her flow increased it dribbled onto the carpet. The curly haired girl knelt down again and resumed her spot between the brunette's legs.

I have witnessed a few young men peeing, as well, but these actually bore me because it's generally the same routine. Young man has to pee, looks around, steps up to a wall or corner, whips out his penis and pees. Then he's done. That's usually it. Sure, some of them had very nice looking penises, but the actually settings were just kind of average compared to some of the women.

Take, for instance, the young woman who I caught in the stairwell. I was standing right at the door, about to open it, when I spotted her through the window. She was sitting at the top of the steps, leggings and panties pulled down, and was spraying a messy stream down the steps. My foot bumped the door, and she jumped up quickly, but then I could see a dark rivulet of pee trickle down her legs as she ran out the top stairway door. I actually spotted her again later sitting at one of the sofas in a lounge area near the back of the front lobby. I watched her closely without being noticed, and I could even see the wet spot on her tights. I noticed she was getting fidgety and had her legs tightly together, so it was clear she still needed to pee. As I watched her, I saw the crotch of her tights glisten and she stopped fidgeting. Luckily for her, both her tights and the sofa cushions were dark, so her wetting might go unnoticed by someone who wasn't looking for it (like me).

I'd love to hear more about what goes on in the library; especially about our librarian surprising girls being naughty.

There's a novelty aspect, and a naughty aspect, rolled into one story.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, daemoniak said:

I'd love to hear more about what goes on in the library; especially about our librarian surprising girls being naughty.

There's a novelty aspect, and a naughty aspect, rolled into one story.

Thank you @daemoniak. I really appreciate your feedback. I hope to see more stories from you soon, as well.

• Like 2