Wet Carpet magazine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I contributed anything to this thread. Inspiration so rarely comes to me now. With two weeks off hopefully it will again.

So a warm thank you from me to all you other guys and girls who've been posting great contributions and keeping this thread going.

Good work.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 11:53 AM, Alfresco said:

Within seconds, a thick fan of a stream was issuing forth and forming a frothy puddle on the carpet.  It pooled and spread as I looked down at it. 

I loved this little tale, @Alfresco. And oh so very plausible.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/29/2019 at 1:02 AM, hentaixt said:

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

First let me start by saying I am absolutely appalled by your behavior here. The act of urination is a bothersome necessity at best and not something you should actively enjoy. However, I was able to find some information I needed, so I will give you an explanation.

I am someone that believes in staying hydrated, there are so many times that I can use to prove that it is a true health benefit and everyone should do it. Unfortunately this mean I also have to expel that hydration regularly, about every twenty minutes for around a minute on the toilet alone. Couple that with finding a bathroom, hoping it is decent, and cleaning up afterwards, I use a lot of time getting rid of that "waste." So I finally got fed up and decided to just stop going. Well, not GOING, just finding a restroom. Since I knew this might cause other issues I needed to do some research before I committed to my new easier lifestyle. Luckily after a bit of digging through local government pages and some counter-culture sites, I found that the local police in my country are more likely to join you than arrest you for relieving yourself outside. Most people did note to be "polite" about it to reduce your risk of being caught, which lead me to find "discrete" relief ideas and ultimately here. I want to state again, that what several of you do here is just revolting, but I am apparently started down the path to what you considered "naughty peeing" regardless. Some of the threads I read through about wearing dresses with no underwear convinced me to buy a pair of crotch-less panties to try. I was also able to get hints like "looking through your handbag" or "sitting on the edge of a planter," even the "standing while facing a wall" or "lean back into a corner" seemed a viable prospect. The last thing I want to say is I am not going to be rushing out the door every time I need to go either, so the "indoor" stuff of "look for floor drains" or "cardboard holds liquids better than expected" might come in handy as well.

I will not be reporting your forum to have you expunged from existence, but I GUARANTEE... I will not be returning here either. Consider this my bargain for providing me with what I needed to know.

Good Day.

Welcome back, good seeing you again. And hoping for some more wet stories. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 1:06 AM, somedood123 said:

I am actually a little excited to hear my friend's solution in the next club we go to!

And I'm quite excited to hear about it too!

@somedood123, that was a great story and very believable.   I wouldn't mind betting that this is being acted out for real in some dark coridors in nightclubs with drunken ladies.

In fact, three excellent stories.   I love the peeing in the train and the corridor at work as well.  I'm a little concerned about someone finding Chloe and Sabrina's pee and then checking the security log to see who has been accessing the corridor......   Best hope that nobody goes there at all until everything is dry.

Edited by Alfresco
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...