Wet Carpet magazine

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, hentaixt said:

I'm not 1 to usually comment and break 4th wall, but the bit at the end with the seats not going up is a brilliant touch. That added the right amount of realism to the story to make it worth my time to comment.

That was down to comments made previously by @Paulypeeps, who I consider to be an expert in these matters.   The comment was made in her list of rules on cinema peeing which can be found here:

• Like 1
On 11/22/2018 at 12:27 AM, hentaixt said:

I'm not 1 to usually comment and break 4th wall, but the bit at the end with the seats not going up is a brilliant touch. That added the right amount of realism to the story to make it worth my time to comment.

I'll comment and break the 4th wall just to tell @Alfresco that this was one of the hottest things I have ever read. 

• Thanks 1

Dear Wet Carpet

I'm a guy in my late 20s and last night I picked up an older lady well into her 30s and went back to her place.

Pretty soon we were naked in her bedroom and having fun on her bed. 

Then after a short while she announced that she needed to pee and got up off her bed. But instead of heading towards the bathroom, she stopped a couple of feet from the bed and popped a squat right there. She looked at me and chuckled, saying with a big grin, "Fuck it, I'm just gonna go here!" Then she looked down at the carpet between her legs, and with a big grin started pissing on it. There was a loud hissing sound and a powerful yellow gush splattering onto the carpet. I couldn't believe it! She looked at me with a massive smile, saying, "I needed that!" Then she laughed and looked down again at her own piss splashing onto the carpet, creating an ever bigger puddle.

In mid-flow I asked her, "Do you make a habit of pissing on the carpet?"

She laughed, "Generally no. But occasionally it's actually quite enjoyable to just piss anywhere with total abandon."

She peed for ages as well.

By the time she was done and stood up, the puddle was rather large.

She asked me, smiling, "Do you wanna go?"

Actually I did. So I stood up and walked away from the bed as she said, "I'll give you a hand."

She reached down with her right hand and aimed my penis, saying "Go on then."

She wanted me to piss on her bedroom carpet too!

So I did.

And she was aiming it all around so that I peed over a large area of the carpet. She had a big grin whilst I was doing it and clearly loved it.

We then went back to having sex on her bed before crashing out. 

This morning she got out of bed to go to the loo, but just as she approached the door, she said with a smirk, "Why bother!"

And she just popped another squat right there and peed her golden morning pee onto the carpet, creating another large puddle.

I needed to go too, so she told me to piss against the wall, and came over to watch with a smirk as I did so.

I fucked up her wallpaper somewhat but she didn't seem to give a fuck.

I've got her number now, so hopefully we can have more pissy fun some other time.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet.

This is me....

pexels-photo-460237.jpg

My hunk of a boyfriend is also a bit of a perv. He loves watching me piss.

Whenever I am stopping over at his place, he has this thing about watching me pee on the bedroom carpet beside his bed. It's actually kind of fun in a kinky kind of way to just squat and pee on the carpet, brazen as you like.

Mum would be so proud, lol.

I get a real buzz out of hearing and seeing my yellow piss splashing down onto that carpet, making yet another large puddle.

To be honest, his bedroom smells a bit pissy, but he's not bothered. Says it reminds him of me when I'm not there.

A couple of times after drinking sessions, he has had me pee on his living room carpet. That was awesomely naughty. I loved doing that.

He also loves having me piss on his face!

I love this guy, lol.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, I need to break 4th wall here again... I've an idea for a post and I want opinions before I just go for it.

My idea's to have a message that looks like a spam / clickbait... obviously still going to be on theme, but I wanted to see if any1 thinks it'd be "too disruptive." I mean this thread has gone on for a long time now and if it truly were as popular as we'd like to make it, some ad monger's going to peddle garbage here eventually.

Let me know.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, hentaixt said:

Alright, I need to break 4th wall here again... I've an idea for a post and I want opinions before I just go for it.

My idea's to have a message that looks like a spam / clickbait... obviously still going to be on theme, but I wanted to see if any1 thinks it'd be "too disruptive." I mean this thread has gone on for a long time now and if it truly were as popular as we'd like to make it, some ad monger's going to peddle garbage here eventually.

Let me know.

I don't see any problem with this - As you say, there are always some of these types of messages on long forums and if done in the right way, then I'm sure it would add a new dimension.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...