Secret pee on the porch

50 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

My boyfriend (who knows about my kink but unfortunately doesn't share it) and I are currently at a cottage we rented for a small getaway.

We  were just lying in bed, fooling around a bit and then decided to get up. He said he had to go to the toilet. I realised I needed a pee, too. 

We had just discussed whether it had rained or was going to, so I decided I could slip out onto the porch, ostensibly to inspect the weather if he heard the door. 

I quickly put on a nightgown and went outside. It had rained a little and the porch or deck was wet where it was not covered. 

I walked to the corner of the cottage, furtherst from the windows of the toilet/bathroom. The wooden decking under the roof was dry. 

I stood there barefoot in my nightgown. I figured I'd let out a bit of piss to ease the pressure. I relaxed my bladder and a bit of piss splashed onto the decking. I let out a bit more. It formed a small puddle onto the porch. 

My bladder was not interested in letting out a bit only. The piss kept flowing, splashing onto the deck, some droplets reaching my legs. I started to move to spread out the piss. A puddle would look more conspicuous, but if I covered the whole corner area, it would look as if the rain had reached it.

So now I was starting to be aware of how long I was taking, but my bladder was still not empty. I sprayed the piss around with force, until it finally stopped. The corner of the decking was all wet.

I quickly got back in, my boyfriend thankfully still on the toilet. I hurried to the kitchen, wiping the piss off my now wet pussy and legs with a paper towel. I heard my boyfriend flushing and washing his hands. I was just throwing away the paper towel as he entered the room. He didn't suspect anything.

------

I just registered on this site today as I wanted to share my feelings with someone who'd understand. Now I need to pee again, but I don't know if I'll come up with a way to do it outside of the toilet again. I hope so!

First, a big warm and wet welcome. 😁

I appreciate you for sharing your feelings. Very nice story as well. I think most all of us here understand, and at least a few of us would do the same as you if we were in the same position.

As one who seldom tries to use the toilet, I'll encourage you to be more creative whenever your bladder gets too full. If you ever need suggestions, don't hesitate to ask. Since you're new here, I'll try to behave myself, though I have been known to lead by example.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sonnenschein said:

I guess this story will continue. I am currently standing on a lower deck by the lake with a full bladder. My boyfriend is still asleep and I am trying to decide where to go very soon. 

I peed on a slotted wooden chair a bit, but funnily enough, my bladder didn't let it all out. Maybe I have too little practice with peeing while sitting, somewhere other than a toilet that is. 😃

Oooh! It sounds like you have plenty of options. Enjoy whatever you do ... and let us know!

I'm following your continuing saga.

It's nice you have a bladder so willing to play along with your adventurous spirit. If only your boyfriend appreciated your games.

Rest assured, you have a great many newly-made followers on here. I'd be surprised if I'm the only one enjoying at least drinking along with you.

• Like 1

Aaand I'm outside again, needing a pee. We will have a few friends come over in a bit, so that will put an end to my peeing fun, but I should have time for a quick pee before they arrive. Only it should not bee to obvious again.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
2 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

Down I hurried to the lower deck and the discreet spot behind the hot tub. Once again, I spread my legs and lifted my dress. The pee came with surprising intensity, as if I hadn't peed just a short time before. I peed with full force about 10 seconds. 

When I was done, I wiped myself off a bit and started to head upstairs. My boyfriend was just coming down from the cottage and said he was coming to see what I was up to.

Shh, it's a secret....

20230607_172800.jpg

Your secret is safe with me.

As for those pictures...   taking a deep breath while collect my, er thoughts...  I love how you're willing to share.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

My boyfriend got up to go greet the friends on the other side of the building. I quickly got into  doggy style position and let out as much of the piss as possible. Now I am inside, just put some pants on and they will be here in a sec. 

Wonderfully hot pisses! Look forward to hearing more soon!

As forecast, it has started raining now. The good thing is, puddles will soon disappear in the rain, but the bad thing is that it is even less plausible that I want to go out all the time for non-suspicious reasons. 

What I didn't realise, though, is that the puddle I just left is under the roof and the rain does not reach it. Oops.

• Love 2