Fun things to do at a waterpark?

Hi @zoe468 and welcome! 
If it was me I’d be wetting in as many places as possible! 
Do they have sun lounges at this waterpark ? If so I’ve found that just letting go while relaxing in the sun is a great sensation. Also being at a waterpark if your swimming and your bikini is already wet then no one will notice you wetting them anyway! 
have fun and look forward to hearing about it! 🙂 

omg so many options....

pissing as you go down the slide is fun but my personal fave memory is of pissing as I made the walk up the tower to go down the slide...

no one seemed to really notice as everyone had on wet costumes from being in the water

• Like 2

Take a visit down the woowee slide! An ex and i went on a few holidays together and in the process went to plenty of pools with slides. If we needed a wee, we would sometimes visit the woowee slide. Its as simple as shouting "Wooooo!!" as you wee as you speed down the slide

Quite possibly boring compaired to many suggestions but gave us a fair share of giggles from time to time! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, zoe468 said:

Who is this @Maggie_555? Im new here

Hi @zoe468 and welcome to PeeFans.  More than a few of the guys here know that I really enjoy peeing in swimming pools and water parks.  You'll have seen comments from @oliver2 and @MonsterKane46 in this thread and I've also chatted with several others.  Welcome again, as you've posted on my favourite subject! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, zoe468 said:

haha that sounds nice, im about to post a writeup of all the stuff ive done today at the waterpark, i hope youll read it

I'm really looking forward to reading your report, don't make us wait too long... hehehe

• Agree 1