Finding Genuine Women Into Pee Play

How is it that from the outside looking in, it feels like there are thousands of women into pee play, but when it comes to finding one to hook up with, the only ones around are the ones that want money?

I know it’s the nature of our fetish that there are more men than women, but it’s very frustrating 

I totally agree with you on this, it’s so frustrating trying to find women that enjoy pee play and peeing on us blokes   My ex gf used to pee on me all the time and I loved it all,  i really miss the naughtiness and excitement of it.

I think it comes down to a couple of things...

A lot of women don't admit they have a pee fetish for fear of being labeled disgusting... same reason I as a bloke don't readily disclose it.

Sadly a lot of people are just out to make money and if pissing is what people want on platforms like fansly and many vids then that's what they will produce and charge people subscriptions for.

A thought that often comes into my head is "What would the world do if a comet actually struck the Earth and life as we know it right now was gone?" No internet means no fansly or only fans or instagram or tik tok or anything else. People would just be lost without those things.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Colinology said:

How is it that from the outside looking in, it feels like there are thousands of women into pee play, but when it comes to finding one to hook up with, the only ones around are the ones that want money?

3 hours ago, Kennyy said:

I totally agree with you on this, it’s so frustrating trying to find women that enjoy pee play and peeing on us blokes  

20 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

A lot of women don't admit they have a pee fetish for fear of being labeled disgusting... same reason I as a bloke don't readily disclose it.

I suppose a lot depends on what form of play you're looking for and in what context. It's not very likely you'll find a woman who'll pee on you or let you drink from her tap without a bit of setup. As for expecting her to do those things society finds disgusting and degrading, nearly always it involves money or you've found yourself an interesting psychological case.

But what I have found more frequently than one might expect is someone willing to take a few small steps if you make the situation fun and appear to be spontaneous. I've lost count the number of times a woman enjoyed watching me on a trail, a boat or beach, sometimes lending a hand to see I got the last drops out or adding to my puddle. And once we tested the waters, so to speak, sometimes we discovered more things we had in common.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Colinology said:

I know it’s the nature of our fetish that there are more men than women, but it’s very frustrating 

The first step is probably to find a woman that likes you for who you are pal 

You're putting the cart before the horse to be honest

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
12 hours ago, zoe468 said:

I am a woman who is into pee and i dont even know how i would start finding someone into it irl... not even my friends know this is my kink

I can relate to this comment with utmost sympathy... I guess I'm in the same position... but believe me, plenty of opportunities do exist out there, far from the circle of family and so-called friends!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, zoe468 said:

I am a woman who is into pee and i dont even know how i would start finding someone into it irl... not even my friends know this is my kink

My gf isn't into it, but I have dated girls off tinder that have been open to it or also into it (I've brought it up while sexting etc). Just circumstances stopped us actually getting to that stage, I was living at home and watersports are a a bit logistically difficult if you want to avoid a mess😂

Edited by Hightower
  • Like 1
On 6/4/2023 at 10:28 AM, Catie_lee said:

...Trust me when we fall for a guy the word no stops existing. 

Tell that to my wife!

Kidding aside, I agree completely with @Hightower that you have to find a partner who's into you first, then hope that the kink-related compatibility will follow. Some get lucky, others don't. 

I've only been in two long-term relationships. My ex didn't mind indulging my kink (and was a little into it herself), and my wife, who is 100% not into it, and does not indulge it.

• 2 weeks later...

Im here I just prefer to have pee sex with people I know. If I knew 100 percent my husband would be into it and not shame me like my ex did I would definitely indulge with him. But since I don't I keep it to myself. 

Hypothetically speaking if I were single I wouldn't go out looking for randos to have pee sex with, not even if they paid me lol. The only people I'd be down to pee stuff with is my friends that I've cultivated a relationship on here. I'd meet them, I'd make sure I felt safe and secure with them, and then I'd have some pee fun with them. 

That is how I'd go about finding a partner for pee. Only because of my specific circumstance of being too shy to tell anyone other than this forum lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/4/2023 at 11:14 PM, zoe468 said:

It’s kinda weird, I know two AMAB (assigned male at birth) people who have a piss fetish. Both of them are absolutely disgusting humans and incredibly unattractive. Although I have many women and AFAB friends I have not heard a whisper of any of them having a pee kink 😭 Maybe women are just more secretive about that sort of thing? Or better at keeping secrets amongst themselves?

There was that old hurtful stereotype wasn't there - if a guy sleeps around and has lots of partners he's a playboy, a stud and successful but if a lady does the same she would be considered a tramp, slut, or whatever totally innapropriate terms would be used. (You'll gather I hate the thought of that attitude).

But I do wonder if it very subtly influences people in being willing to openly discuss sexual exploits and kinks, especially where these are thought of as degrading.   I guess there are levels which make it ok to talk about...   If the talk in the press is about a President getting golden showers from prostitutes then it sort of normalises, but note the power issues - he's the president but they're prostitutes.  So that's ok for other guys - but what is it saying about a girl that does it?

Perhaps it's common talk between girls 'my fella likes anal sex, mine's obsessed with my feet, mine wants to watch me on the toilet...'  I don't know if that's a realistic conversation.

It all seems a very far call from 'I like to force myself to hold and wet my panties' or discussing that 'I want a partner to piss all over me'.

Just my thoughts - no guarantee I'm talking sense in any way.