Smartly dressed buisness woman

This actually makes a lot of sense. Many times while rushing to an appointment, whether business or social, I've felt that familiar urge and pulled over before I reached my destination. I, too, feel it's a bit awkward to rush in and look for the facilities before making my introductions and at least some brief conversation.

Then again, I never needed an excuse to pee outdoors.

• Like 2

I think it's likely that the lady was not wanting to appear to need the toilet as the first impression she gave. She certainly doesn't seem to be worried about peeing outside, which is good to see. I guess one option is that she's one of us and just likes peeing in different places including outdoors 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Possibly a quick pit stop to pee, check make-up, and straighten clothing before arriving at a business.  She may have even have changed out of more comfortable driving clothing into something more business appropriate before you saw her.

• Agree 1

I do this on my way to important meetings.   If I've been travelling for a few hours, I don't want to arrive at a site and then find that I have to wait in a queue at the security, then wait whilst a pass is issued, then wait for a person to come and collect me from the gate and then wait until we get to the meeting room.   It could take half an hour to get from driving through the gate to being somewhere where I can go to the toilet, so it is far easier to find somewhere to pee outside on the final approach to the building.

I would say it is probably not that common to pee so close to the site though as she risks other people from her meeting or people that know her seeing her appearing from behind the bush.   Also given that she didn't have to pick up a pass, but seemingly already had one means that she presumably knew that she wouldn't get held up at security.   On the other hand, if she was a regular there then she might know that once through security she still had a certain amount of time to get parked up, get to whichever building she was in and then find a toilet.   I know that even when visiting small sites I tend to avoid arriving in a situation where the first thing I have to do is ask for the toilet.   I don't know why that is - maybe because I like the excuse to pee outside.   Maybe she also just enjoys peeing outside, but I'd guess it certainly wasn't the first or only time that she has done that as it appeared that she knew the location and what she was doing.

I have known ladies who come to some meetings that I attend who always stop at a coffee shop or service area before arrival so that they don't need to ask for the toilet.   I wonder if any others I know stop to use a bush?   If they do, they've never mentioned it, but then again I've never mentioned my peeing outside to others at the meeting either.   I do know one lady who nearly always arrives flustered and runs to the toilet.  I guess this lady preferred not to be in that position.  I also know ladies that regularly come to a site meeting and leave again without going to the toilet.  Whether they use the bushes on the way in or stop at a coffee shop I have no idea but it is definitely a case that some ladies don't wish to declare their need to use the toilet at a customer site.

• Like 1
On 6/10/2023 at 4:06 PM, sd91 said:

Wow, when I first saw this I thought I had been seen for a moment there by someone on this forum!

I then double checked and realised the days don't match up and I wasn't wearing a full suit, and finally I went back into my car rather than going in. Here is my story though! One I wasn't going to write up but since wanted to share.

Tuesday started off with the usual frenetic pace of a day with a client, with me driving out of town early in the morning to meet a client further afield. As it was quite a distance, I had to leave ahead of what my satnav suggested to account for any potential hiccups along the way.

As I pulled into the car park adjacent to the client's site, I had arrived 30 minutes early! I felt the familiar twinge in my bladder - an unavoidable aftermath of my hasty morning coffee and trying to stay hydrated in the warmth with little sips from my water bottle.

I sat for a while, contemplating my options. I decided to carry on as normal for now and checked my phone. An email from another client was needed and I spent a few minutes typing out a reply. I was soon reminded of a need to urinate. I looked out my car window and I had my options. I could wait until it made sense to enter and just quickly use the loo. I could drive over to the nearby coffee shop and use theirs whilst grabbing some refreshments. Alternatively there were some tall bushes bordering the car park. They didn't face the client's site, providing a semblance of privacy. I decided that I felt no reason to wait in discomfort.

Making my decision, I got out of the car, wearing my powder blue blouse, and navy skirt, complete with some black roman sandals I was comfortable both driving in and meeting the client in. Trying to be as discreet as possible, I darted into the bushes. 

Finding myself inside the safe barrier of the bushes, I carefully hitched my skirt upwards and squatting down. The cool morning air brushed against my neatly groomed area, a sea of trimmed red hair that sat just above my vagina. Exposing my vagina next to the client's office felt rather liberating. I'm very used to an al-fresco wee before a client meeting but not usually quite so close by.

The coolness of the morning air grazed my exposed skin, the contrast between the warm sunlight and the morning breeze lending a certain excitement to the moment. Then came the release, a rush of warmth as I sprayed out my urine confidently. The sound of it hitting the dry leaves and soil was almost musical, a soft rustling interspersed with the sharper tinkling of liquid on foliage.

The force of my urine, vibrant and tinged with yellow, created a small puddle below, the liquid pooling onto the parched soil. I tilted my head back muttering 'God' as I continued to piss with gusto, realising that i possibly needed this more than I thought.

The stream eventually tapered, slowing to a trickle before stopping altogether. A few stubborn droplets remained, glinting in the morning light on my labia before shook them off. Pulling out a tissue from my bag, I dabbed my vagina and the inside of my thight ensuring that I was dry and clean before discarding the tissue into my puddle of urine.

Straightening myself and lowering my skirt back into place, I emerged from the bushes. The earlier bladder twinge was completely gone, replaced by a profound sense of relief and enjoyment.

I walked back to my car, the bushes concealing their use as a female urinal. It was more than just alleviating a physical need; it was an act of taking control, of prioritising my comfort and convenience, as well as simply a fun experience. Settled back in the driver's seat, the upcoming client meeting was no longer shadowed by discomfort. There was a certain power in taking care of oneself, even in the simplest of ways, and that morning, in a car park with my client's site within view, I had done just that, with something as simple as pissing in a bush.

Squat and spray. That's what I say!

I love how detailed your descriptions are. It felt very immersive and I had a clear picture of your action, which is very very hot. Thanks for sharing! 

• Agree 3
  • 3 months later...