Excited for August adventures!

I wrote about an adventure as a House/Pet sitter a while back:

https://peefans.com/topic/25175-housesitting-peeing

Well, I have an update which is exciting (for me at least)!

Recap: me and my wife do Housesitting to look after pets when their owners are on holiday (vacation) - in their home. It relieves trauma for those leaving pets and gives us a reason to travel. The people who we help (when I say "help" - they give us free accommodation and usually food and drinks) give feedback (for others to look at) and we also give feedback. 

Following on from my adventures (link above) two things:

1. We got great feedback (pets loved it, house cared for, good communication etc). That's good news.

2. They want us back in August!

Ok, I definitely feel a bit guilty that they liked us (and our pet care) so much that they want us back, given what experiences I had. But, on the other hand, you only live once.

So, I am already planning my new adventure but I feel I need to hold back a bit. Less "quantity", more "quality". So I have thought of the following list - please add any that I have not thought of. The more kinky the better.

- peeing in every sink I can find (good feeing of naughtiness with no mess)

- tiny pees in cupboards (closets) - only on the carpeted bits

- a few drips here and there on carpets and rugs around the home - again, nothing excessive

- pee in units / devices? - they have things about the house - generator, aircon, electrical items, hairdryer etc

- pee in a container and pour on top of wardrobes units or other surfaces

- tiny pourings at top of curtains (? not sure)

- maybe little stains on clothes? I saw a video of a woman peeing in a container and dipping her panties in it. I wouldn't go that so far as to dip whole pieces of clothing in but what about a bra strap, a sock, panthose part? Feeling guilty again but SOOO exciting.

Feel free to help! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Those sound like some great pee options. 

A few other options / ideas: pee in the washing machine and/or dishwasher, pee in "wet" appliances (food processor, blender, etc), ice cube trays. 

Depending on how long you are going to be there, you might consider peeing on (machine washable) clothing, then washing it...admittedly this will take a bit of time.

Depending on what the outdoor situation is, pee in the garden, porch, patio, balcony...

• Like 1

Great ideas! Thank you.

I have shied away from peeing anywhere that people might eventually eat / drink. Don't know how I feel about that. I will give it some thought.

The garden and outhouse sound great especially under the cover of darkness.

We are there for 8 days this time.

• Like 1
On 6/2/2023 at 8:48 PM, houston said:

I have shied away from peeing anywhere that people might eventually eat / drink. Don't know how I feel about that. I will give it some thought.

Fully understand this idea to shy away from things that may get eaten or drunk, but if you choose to pee in pans/kettles/food mixers/glasses/mugs etc, then there is no issue as long as they are properly washed.   Anything that goes through the dishwasher is fully cleansed and sterilised.  Anything else, as long as you can wash it out will be fine as it would be so diluted that it is not detectable.

I often pee in a pint glass, give it a quick rinse out and then fill with water to drink.   I know that is just me drinking from it, and other people's stuff is slightly different, but it is still not going to be an issue.   I don't worry about the fact that my wife will drink out of glasses that I've peed in.   

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Fully understand this idea to shy away from things that may get eaten or drunk, but if you choose to pee in pans/kettles/food mixers/glasses/mugs etc, then there is no issue as long as they are properly washed.   Anything that goes through the dishwasher is fully cleansed and sterilised.  Anything else, as long as you can wash it out will be fine as it would be so diluted that it is not detectable.

I often pee in a pint glass, give it a quick rinse out and then fill with water to drink.   I know that is just me drinking from it, and other people's stuff is slightly different, but it is still not going to be an issue.   I don't worry about the fact that my wife will drink out of glasses that I've peed in.   

Interesting viewpoint thank you

• 1 month later...

I'll be really honest, this sounds seriously dodgy.

I'm all for being a pissy mess / having fun at your own home, but doing this in someone else's home is just plain wrong in my opinion. These people have put the effort in to have a nice house, and very likely don't want it peed all over.

Not to mention they may have plenty of hidden security cameras around the place that could catch you in the act / get your arrested for damages.

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Agree 2

If I was in your place I would keep the peeing to sinks and bathtubs, pots and pans, and glasses that you would then be washing clean.  Peeing little bits in cupboards or sprinkling on top of curtains wouldn't seem right.  Peeing on appliances like aircon,hairdryers runs the risk of blowing the circuit board or risk electrocution.  It's your kink not theirs.

On 7/30/2023 at 5:15 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

I'll be really honest, this sounds seriously dodgy.

I'm all for being a pissy mess / having fun at your own home, but doing this in someone else's home is just plain wrong in my opinion. These people have put the effort in to have a nice house, and very likely don't want it peed all over.

Not to mention they may have plenty of hidden security cameras around the place that could catch you in the act / get your arrested for damages.

I accept and respect your opinion. I guess our fetish can be divisive., even amongst us.