Story behind the gif

The footage from the next day was from the bathroom. Another girl, this time a blonde, and another pissy tryst. No wonder it was soaked the day after!

20230602_103817.gif.7025f6ca1a5c5a139ad6c07dd9e66195.gif

I could see why she needed a maid if she wouldn't at least clean up after herself. 

When I arrived that weekend she was working from her home office with nobody else there. She told me she'd be doing some extra admin, but then a few minutes later she dropped a bombshell.

"I know you've been spying on me."

• Hot 4

I told her I was sorry and just wanted to know why there were pee puddles everywhere, to which she just laughed and said "well, now you know." She then told me to get on with cleaning while she decided what to do with me. She clearly made up her mind quickly, because before I knew it she had stood over me and began to pee all over my back. The hot stream drenched my outfit and I let out an involuntary moan

20230604_134020.gif.1f1337c5175cbb20f8502dda2da7108a.gif

"You loved it didn't you? Did you make yourself cum watching those videos?" I bet you got turned on cleaning up all that piss, imagining the dirty, sexy golden showers."

I wanted to say no, to tell her to stop, but I was so turned on by the depravity I blurted out a "yesssss" before I could even think.

"Good girl. I was going to fire you because you're a shit maid, but I think I finally have a use for you."

• Hot 4

"Stand up," she commanded. "Do you need to pee?"

"I do miss," I meekly replied.

"Good. That's your job now, you're not my maid, you're my piss slut. You're never pissing in the toilet again in this house, and nor am I while you're here." 

God I was so wet, and not just from her pee. She lay under me and played with herself while I pissed, drenching her pussy and abdomen.

20230602_112324.gif.e839f1d616e2163410f10ba202bb8dd5.gif

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Jennifer should have believed the villagers when they told her the owners of the house were witches. After all, it had to have been an enchantment. She didn't really want to stay there to be drenched in their hot golden showers every day, did she?

20230604_131705.gif.0ba82bcfc7d206f846f0100772ce40a3.gif

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...