On 6/1/2023 at 4:21 AM, Pristila_GezelQ said:

The first time, was in a festival when I was very young. My mother encourage me to pee outside when we were in trips, festivals or place without bathroom. 

Did she often pee at the same time or just take you? Was she concerned about you hiding yourself or more nonchalant?

19 hours ago, Pristila_GezelQ said:

When I was little, my mom take my on her hands by the hips. And we hide behind a tree or between two cars, in the parking of a mall or in the shadow of a building 

That’s great that she taught you to pee in those places. I have similar found memories of being helped to pee on trees, between cars etc.. I always loved watching and leaving puddles.  Did she have you pee on things or mostly just make a puddle on the ground?  Was she ok with you peeing outside in such locations when you got older? Did you pee with your sister?

3 hours ago, Pristila_GezelQ said:

When I was a little girl, my mom holding my by my thighs and hips I pissing on a tree or on a wall, also over the pavement and grass. When I grew up, my mother don't help me, one time she squatted behind the car after a supermarket day and said me "This is the way to pee for girls". My mom didn't think it was wrong for me to pee in public if I was bursting, even when I was 10, 12, or 15.

Do you mind if I ask what part of the world you grew up in?  What types of places was your mom ok with you peeing when you were older? I would love to hear more memories of you / your mom peeing. 

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Havelock said:

Do you mind if I ask what part of the world you grew up in?  What types of places was your mom ok with you peeing when you were older? I would love to hear more memories of you / your mom peeing. 

I am from the Philippines but I lived I have lived all my life in Indonesia

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Pristila_GezelQ said:

I have heard that peeing in public is common in the Philippines, is it similar or different in Indonesia?  

6 hours ago, Pristila_GezelQ said:

When I've been in Singapur or Malaysia I prefer to hold it, I dare not to spray in public. 

I’ve not been there, but I understood Singapore was very strict on all sorts of things (chewing gum is banned country-wide?). A shame Malaysia’s also strict 😞

• Agree 1
On 6/5/2023 at 4:40 PM, Pristila_GezelQ said:

In Indonesia and another southeast countries, If nobody sees you, we relief in public. I never pee in middle of the street always I looking an alley, between two buildings, on a parking behind a car. 

Was this also true growing up? In some places (like Europe) peeing in public in places that can be seen is accepted if you are young. Is it accepted up to a certain age?

On 6/8/2023 at 9:10 PM, Pristila_GezelQ said:

Yes, the wheels

My nannies also did this growing up. Less often for my girl cousins but sometimes they held them with their feet towards a buiding wall or in a garage. 

Did she ever hold you to pee on anything other than the car wheels?

• 6 months later...
On 6/5/2023 at 1:18 PM, Pristila_GezelQ said:

I know in china the young can pee anywhere they want is that the same in phillipines? What would happen if you was seen as you say you always go somewhere private i.e alley, between cars etc would you get in trouble if someone saw you pee? And would you enjoy be seen when peeing? And carry only our pee?