Favorite clothes to do pee stuff in?

My personal favorite is anything with no underwear. It doesn’t matter what kinda clothes it is. I’ve discovered I’m way more likely to pee literally anywhere when I’m not wearing underwear. One less layer to deal with 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

I love spandex, because I can pee through it when I am out, and as soon as I stop peeing nothing shows. I like fishnet stockings too so that I can pee down my legs without anything being visible.

Does the stream follow your legs all the way down or does it burst through like a stream and fall to the ground?

As a guy, I find skirts are not only great fun to wear for their own sake, but they make stealth peeing very easy. All I have to do to get ready is to pull panties to the side so the penis is ready to use with no hands required. Also I make sure the skirt is not in a position to get wet.  This method makes it possible to pee under tables without detection, even if in view of a camera.  Also you can raise the hem of a skirt in front and pee, if people or cameras are behind you, and no one will know that your front is exposed.

Wearing short loose shorts is almost as good, as the penis can emerge from a leg hole and pee while I'm sitting. I have to put my hand down there to get it in the right position, but that can be done while putting a napkin in my lap. I can also pee out a leg hole while standing (if the shorts are short enough), for example while getting a drink from a dispenser when no one is looking my way.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My favourite are my tight cycling shorts, they feel amazing and my second favourite are my tight jeans. They both stick to my skin when I start to pee so I can feel them getting wetter as my pee runs down my leg. 

I've tried looser fitting cloths but they just don't feel the same, not as fun

• Like 1

Black stretch jeans, maybe a size too small, they fit ….umm quite snug. 

M likes jeans too, she has a $300 pair that she bought in Marseilles a few years ago. Still going in them. Surprisingly, cheap Kmart jeans will last a lot longer, it’s like they were made to be peed in. 

It’s not just jeans either, we will happily pee over each other, in whatever we are wearing. My work uniform has had its share, and I keep thinking about customers and if they only knew, lol.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I like wearing swimsuits as tops and incoporate them in my outfits, so i pee in them a lot. And in them in them a lot too. On a day to day basis i wear panties underneath which can make it more difficult tho. Recenlty i tried peeing through the zipper of a pait of short shorts i have. It has an extra long zipper so i thought it might work, but only about half of it got out, maybe ill try later again but pull it down a bit

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
Just now, LovesToWet said:

Is anybody else wishing this thread had photographic evidence or is it just me being a pervert lol

I agree

Well I'm sure you could prove it😉😉

And NO you aren't. Lol 

When it's raining I'll especially go out on a ride and piss the hell out of my bottoms. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 11:14 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I love spandex, because I can pee through it when I am out, and as soon as I stop peeing nothing shows. I like fishnet stockings too so that I can pee down my legs without anything being visible.

Your so right wearing the right clothing is key if you like peeing in public I find 100 den tights leather, pvc or wetlook skirts I’ve been in supermarkets bars McDonald’s 😂 and no one has noticed. Zero pee evidence I really like paying for goods in a clothing shop like primark and letting a small amount out whilst being served but only enough to soak my knickers and tights don’t need a puddle in my heels 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, colette888 said:

I've been recently discovering the hidden pleasure offered by crotchless lingerie garments... I understand they're not really imaginative but I assure you it's quite naughty to use 'em under a dress/skirt...

Crotchless knickers are so sexy but I find peeing my knickers and staying wet so erotic x

• Hot 1