Letting out Spurts?

Afternoon all!

I've been indulging in one of my favorite pee fetish acts today. Basically I wear some nice boxers, and a pair of comfy trousers and then go about my day like normal. The only naughty thing is that throughout the day as and whenever I feel like I just let out a little spurt of pee into my boxers to enjoy the warm, pissy feeling!

I've been doing it since 9am this morning which is 5 hours ago now. Each time I let it dry enough to be able to just let another one out and create a tiny wet patch.

Does anyone else do it? 😄 I hope there are others. 😄  

I intend to keep doing it until I finally shower before bed around 9pm. That'd be a nice pissy 12 hours by then.

I hope everyone is well! 🙂

Joe

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Just an hour left. I consider these as rather naughty challenges. Somewhat like a torture for my naughty privates that get turned on and exited by being pissy. 😛 I'm so excited to get stripped off and enjoy the lovely fresh air feeling when I finally get my pissy boxers off. 😄 

• Like 1

Frequency do this when alone in the house, enough to dampen underwear and trousers, but not enough to drip.

I'll spend the whole day doing it, letting it almost dry, then wetting again, and again! During the day pee builds up and I get desperate towards the end and start letting it out in bigger spurts, eventually sitting on the toilet and peeing it all through my boxers. If I've reached desperation point earlier in the day I'll let it build again and continue with the small spurts.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wetling said:

I do it whenever I can get away with it, like when working on the computer, so it not only soaks into my panties but also the chair cussion. But now that it's warm enough for bare legs, I also piss through my panties full on whenever I need to go. After a while they get so slippery that the fabric is merely gliding over my skin than clinging to it. ☺️

Did you piss on the bed or floor at the end of it? 🙂

Sounds like heaven! I bet it feels so nice to wear a skirt and just spurt little leaks into panties all day!

I didn't. I just endulged in the cool fresh feeling of finally removing damp boxers after a whole day. 😛 

7 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Doesn't your skirt get wet when you sit down then?

Spandex or leather. At least when I do it. 😉 Has the advantage of not soaking or showing the wetness. Dark cotton is okay when I don't have to sit down immediately or don't have to get up for a while. It's barely visible when spread out.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I like when other women get in here and share their piss-capades. 

My moments have been sporadic, but when the mood hits like today, I'll put a short sleeveless dress on, no panties, go sit on my porch and spread my legs to piss. While doing so, I act like I had no idea the piss was coming.  The release satisfies my endorphins. ❤️💦

So hot, @PeeGurl74!

• Agree 1
On 5/28/2023 at 9:08 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Finally release from my pissy boxers! 😛 Sat naked on my bed, legs spread letting the cool fresh air tickle my pissy little privates! Got to be one of the best feelings in the world! 😛

Love doing this too 👍🏻

• Like 1