Unexpected sighting

I called in there later. The young men had gone and it was just two old couples. Perfectly pleasant company, and we chatted happily for half an hour, but no pee fun.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Kupar said:

I was walking in an upmarket town in England 20 minutes ago just after 7pm, early evening on a sunny, warm Saturday (market day) looking for somewhere to eat.

Passed a micropub where the clientele were all youngish men in shorts and tees. Many had probably been drinking all afternoon.

A few inside, but many more outside on the pavement (aka sidewalk for our US friends). One guy, completely naturally and without any shame whatsoever pulls his cock out and pisses against the wall of the pub. 

Superb! (Nice cock too.) If I had more courage, and hadn't just gone before I left the place I'm staying, I would have been tempted to join him 😊 

Should I walk past on my way back from the pizza and burger place I'm currently eating at?

So hot 🔥 I used to love going out to the pubs in my old home town... there were always lads pissing in every alley and doorway after a few hours drinking 🍻

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Kupar said:

I was walking in an upmarket town in England 20 minutes ago just after 7pm, early evening on a sunny, warm Saturday (market day) looking for somewhere to eat.

Passed a micropub where the clientele were all youngish men in shorts and tees. Many had probably been drinking all afternoon.

A few inside, but many more outside on the pavement (aka sidewalk for our US friends). One guy, completely naturally and without any shame whatsoever pulls his cock out and pisses against the wall of the pub. 

Superb! (Nice cock too.) If I had more courage, and hadn't just gone before I left the place I'm staying, I would have been tempted to join him 😊 

Should I walk past on my way back from the pizza and burger place I'm currently eating at?

Beautiful find, Kupar. Hope next time you can join in. ❤️🔥

oh…and here we call it a “footpath.” 😊

The world really is a giant urinal for blokes. You guys are so lucky. 🥰

• Agree 2
  • Love 2