Who else loves peeing during sex or masturbation??

Love peeing during masturbation. Not always possible (depending on where I'm doing it) but try to do it as much as I can.

My favourite is to get desperate, lie down somewhere (outdoors is best, or on the bed with a lot of protection) and spray myself all over whilst stroking.

If I'm not able to do the really messy stuff, wetting is next best, allowing it to run over my cock and balls.

Just love the warm feeling and something naughty about wetting yourself.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I love to masturbate while I need to piss. I’ve only had sex a few times in the same state because it’s hard to time. I’d love to experience mutual full bladders, but I doubt that will happen for me. But when I’m alone and can time it right, I can fill up, jack it, and let go as needed. I keep a bottle nearby for losing control. I let out just enough to get control back, then continue until I’m done. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

It's the thing I'm most into to be honest, but yet to actually do😂 

I absolutely love eating my girl out, especially pushing her legs back towards her head and burying my face in, so doing that while she pees in my mouth and all over herself would be incredible

I've always wanted to piss on a girl's clit before fucking as well, especially if she's tied up so I can tease her with it.

• Hot 4

To the original posters, I would love to hear more about your shared pee experiences. Hot you are both so into it together. I have had some small amounts of pee play with partners in the past and recently.

Regarding masturbation, a full bladder can add something to the situation for sure. Timing peeing and coming together can be tricky but fun.

On 6/2/2023 at 6:48 AM, Hightower said:

It's the thing I'm most into to be honest, but yet to actually do😂 

I absolutely love eating my girl out, especially pushing her legs back towards her head and burying my face in, so doing that while she pees in my mouth and all over herself would be incredible

I've always wanted to piss on a girl's clit before fucking as well, especially if she's tied up so I can tease her with it.

All sounds fantastic. Peeing over a ladies boobs could be fun too.

I have never had a partner who was "Really! " into the pee thing, some indulgence, but,,,,so the pee during sex thing has not ever happened for me. I have had lots of masturbatory pee fun at times ...  🙂 

Edging, , , ,   interspersed with pee squirts is bloody good !!!  Sort of a mixture of pee and pre cum, sort of drools and squirts. Has an exciting taste and aroma which I find highly sexy in a self masturbatory way.

• Agree 1

I only have a relatively small amount of experience with peeing during sex. My ex used to do it once in a while (out of necessity/convenience though, not as a kink), and my wife allows me to pee during sex (PIV) if I want to. I've told about these encounters in past posts, so won't repeat myself here.

Peeing during sex (especially female peeing during PIV) is one of my biggest turn-ons. For those that have done it, I'd love to hear your stories and hear more about it. I'm curious to know what it feels like? How did it happen? For example, was it planned, or was it spur-of-the-moment out of convenience, necessity, etc.?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mark3981 said:

I love to spend a lazy weekend morning edging. So if I masturbate for hours...  I need to pee several times during, so I just let it go mid stroke all over the carpet and bed and keep on masturbating!

that's something I would do as well. Sometimes, I also keep some pants on to pee in them during the edging

• Hot 1

All the time. Whether wanking in my own piss, having my wife piss on me and then wanking, or pissing on my wife’s pussy or ass and then fucking her. 

Love oral with piss as well, mostly having my wife piss in my wife while I lick her out. 

• Hot 1

Yes, but my wife is not into it, so it only happens when she treats me.   Some of the best wet sex was when we put a gazebo up in the garden and both drank lots before going in there and stripping off and having sex in various positions, just peeing when the need arose.   She peed all over me and I got to drink it as well.   She didn’t want me to pee on her so I just peed on the grass when I needed to pee.   OK I may have released a bit on her, but she was already wet from her own pee.

• Love 1

Yes, but I'm a bit conflicted as to whether I enjoy peeing during masturbation more than not peeing. I've tried a few combinations and the most enjoyable experiences came when I drank several pints of  liquid - a combination of tea, water and weak lager (not mixture - they were separate!). When I felt full but not desperate I'd start to masturbate. If I'd left it a little too long it was quite a job to get hard. Conversely, if I started too soon I'd be too aroused to make the most of the occasion. However, if it all went according to plan I'd end up with my bladder much fuller than at any other time. With a full erection, which I had to keep going by masturbating every couple of minutes, I could probe abdomen, feeling for my bladder and enjoying the transfer of pressure from my fingertips to my aching prostate and whatever else it is in there that feels so swollen when I need an orgasm. I never wanted to waste any pee so letting go at this stage wasn't my thing at all. I found that  putting on a condom made it easier to keep control and on a couple of occasions I'd vary things by lying on my stomach and positioning my penis so that it pressed on the bulge of my bladder. If I didn't use that position I'd sometimes try to get really close and see if I could drive myself over the edge to orgasm by massaging my bladder but although I got close a few times it always needed a bit of manual stimulation on the end of my penis to finish off. I wondered what would happen if I didn't do that but the combined urges just took over every time.

The other method, lying on my stomach, also gave me a dilemna. I'd be able to masturbate quite effectively by thrusting so that my penis was pressed against whatever I was lying on by the bulging bladder above it. At the same time the desire to pee was being driven up to incredible urgency. Again, I'd love to have kept this going much longer than I did in practice. I never managed to pee and cum at the same time - I always had to go for one or the other. Peeing into a condom was not a problem: in that state my bladder wouldn't empty completely - I could pee because I was so full but only enough to take the edge off so that the urge to cum took over and I couldn't resist finishing off with a few extra strokes/thrusts. If I went the other route and came with my bladder still burstingly full I often couldn't enjoy it properly for worrying about not being able to let go at all, or worse! If those sort of thoughts intruded as I finally reached a climax I'd end up with just a few half-hearted spasms instead of the mind-blowing orgasm I was hoping for.

I see that there is a question in another post about unique kinks. I'm tempted to explore that - the fantasy being exploring with a like-minded woman what happens when we both try to 'edge'

Edited by Mitch11
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...
On 11/4/2023 at 9:33 PM, nygirl said:

I often feel the urge to piss when a partner is rubbing my clit. Usually only piss in his hand when in a body of water, or the shower. Sometimes I’ll do a tiny little squirt in the bedroom if I’m on my period and we already have a towel down.

I hope this doesn’t mean getting head feels like “omg mustn’t piss mustn’t piss mustn’t piss…” 😉

4 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I hope this doesn’t mean getting head feels like “omg mustn’t piss mustn’t piss mustn’t piss…” 😉

This is sometimes exactly how it feels. I have phases where I am more into piss than other times. I’m in a pretty intense phase right now. 

Once, when I was being sucked, I couldn’t help but let a few drops go without warning. I am the type that gets REALLY wet when I’m being sucked or licked. So I don’t think he noticed the first time I did it. But of course, I couldn’t help but do it again. He pulled back with surprise this time. I didn’t know how to explain myself, but I was so turned on that I didn’t really care. He reluctantly went back down there, and I humped his mouth until I came. Was a bit awkward after. 

• Hug 3
  • Hot 1

@WillAndSarahWill and Sarah, all I can say is, how lucky you both are to have found each other! A very special and rare kind of love. I greatly admire you both and thank you for you great contributions to this site. 
Sadly, I have never had a partner to share pee with, but I love reading your stories, and it goes without saying that any future details you give would always be welcome!

I don't know if this is still on going , making love to a woman , to me is a very personal experience, in my opinion the woman should climax a few times before me , it's the way I am , going down on a woman is one of the best things in life ,I can do that for hours on end , her squirting ,peeing in my mouth is a gift ,not just pee , when I'm putting a hollow sound in her pee hole and she lets Go ,I,try and suck her pee like it's a straw .

Messy as hell , yes . That's the point, she,is soaking wet and I can lick every drop off  ,  one woman I,know loves it when im inside her to let it just sit there ,not moving and waits for me to pee ,then it runs out of her ,very sweet ,peed pussy is very delicious .At times when im really in need of my drug , I will,pay for it , even travel pay , YES we are special people .....