Convenient Pee in my Piss Jar

4 hours ago, toseepee said:

My partner, who likes piss and happily indulges with me in many aspects of the  fetish, does not share my interest in peeing into bottles.

So because I don't think they'd think it's a good idea to piss in bottles or jars because of the risk of spillage, I resist the temptation.

But sadly they aren't in the house for a few days, so I've been taking the opportunity to play some video games I haven't had time for, and indulging in the convenient tradition of pissing in a bottle.

It sounds like you have a great chance to explore this activity without others around.

4 hours ago, toseepee said:

I've been using a quart sized mason jar, which has wide mouth that works perfectly. I just squat with the jar pressed up to me. The jar mouth is big enough cover from vaginal opening to my clit, so there's no risk of stray streams.

I'll post pictures when it's full!

If you find a contaiiner that works well for you - that is great.  If you desire to post pictures, I;m sure they would be well received here.

1 hour ago, toseepee said:

It's dark in here - I promise that I'm not that dehydrated! But clearly I need to drink more water, and not just so I can pee more!

20230527_090841.jpg

Nice pee!  Thanks for posting.  If that is a single pee, then that is a big bladder and must have felt very relieving.