Area specific shyness?

Does anyone on here have area specific pee shyness?

For example, yesterday I was trying to pee in a parking lot, but wasn’t able to get much out and I suspect it’s because I feared being caught. However, if back at home peeing somewhere like in my own tub or sink, I’m not shy at all and it flows out easily. Does anyone else experience this?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

In general I am a shy and introverted girl, so peeing anywhere else outside of the bathroom makes me nervous lol. Same with sharing that pee with others. I could count on one hand how many times I've actually been able to record my pee and send it to my friends because I'm nervous about being seen, and even tho audio clips is my go to I still get shy and blushy lol. 

I've managed to have naughty pees in public twice: once in a fitting room and once in a corn maze. The fitting room pee was only a dribble, and I was completely alone for that one so I wasn't so shy about it. The corn maze one was more involved as there were people everywhere, including my family 😬 I only peed for about ten seconds and it took quite a lot to get it out lol. Was definitely one of my most shy experiences. 

Those both sound like they took a lot of bravery 

• Agree 1
On 5/27/2023 at 8:27 AM, Bacardi said:

In general I am a shy and introverted girl, so peeing anywhere else outside of the bathroom makes me nervous lol. Same with sharing that pee with others. I could count on one hand how many times I've actually been able to record my pee and send it to my friends because I'm nervous about being seen, and even tho audio clips is my go to I still get shy and blushy lol. 

I've managed to have naughty pees in public twice: once in a fitting room and once in a corn maze. The fitting room pee was only a dribble, and I was completely alone for that one so I wasn't so shy about it. The corn maze one was more involved as there were people everywhere, including my family 😬 I only peed for about ten seconds and it took quite a lot to get it out lol. Was definitely one of my most shy experiences. 

Can you tell us about your fitting room pee?

I suffered for years with not being able to go anywhere in public, like at all. Not even in toilet cubicles unless they had full height walls and were relatively sound proof. It's quite life-limiting, when you think about it.

Guess I fantasised *a lot* about being able to just whip it out and go anywhere without caring who saw. Still have my shy moments of course, but now I can (well, urinals or outdoors where it's not busy) it feels so good every time. Not sure I'd have managed more than a dribble in Bacardi's busy corn maze though - that's an achievement. 😀

• Like 2

Only experienced this once. Was in a pub and went to use the urinal. There was another guy also going which never impacts me. For some reason I couldn’t get started. I had to give up and make a joke of it with the other guy. I returned a few minutes later and was able to pee no issue.

• Like 1
On 5/27/2023 at 1:27 PM, Bacardi said:

Can I ask if there is any way to listen to your pee audio recordings? 

I've noticed that if / when I'm peeing in a public or semi-public place (including public restrooms) that my mood seems to have a significant effect on how easily I'm able to pee.  I've been able to wet my lined tracksuit pants while having a conversation with people on numerous occasions with ease, had no issue getting started the time I peed in the parking garage at a police station (though to be fair, that was an "I gotta go now" emergency and there weren't any restrooms available), however there have been times when I've really had trouble going in a restroom.

• Like 1

I had lots of times not being able to pee in public. I held it for hours and got up to the urinal  and couldn't go.  I had to relax my bladder and try to let it go. I held it a lot as a kid public and outside. Its hard to try to go when a lot of men are around me. I used stalls more in public which allowed me to relax my bladder and let it go. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Spendapenny444 said:

I suffered for years with not being able to go anywhere in public, like at all. Not even in toilet cubicles unless they had full height walls and were relatively sound proof. It's quite life-limiting, when you think about it.

Guess I fantasised *a lot* about being able to just whip it out and go anywhere without caring who saw.

Same!!! I thought maybe it was because I was into pee but you’re right it could also be that I’m into pee because there was a huge focus on it daily! Mind blown over here. I still can’t pee if other people I know are in the restroom, can obviously hear me through thin doors, or know it’s what I’m doing like if we were camping. But i consider it a huge win that I can pee in public restrooms or super quiet houses with thin doors at all since I couldn’t until my 30s. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, InsertName said:

Same!!! I thought maybe it was because I was into pee but you’re right it could also be that I’m into pee because there was a huge focus on it daily! Mind blown over here. I still can’t pee if other people I know are in the restroom, can obviously hear me through thin doors, or know it’s what I’m doing like if we were camping. But i consider it a huge win that I can pee in public restrooms or super quiet houses with thin doors at all since I couldn’t until my 30s. 

Well done! You don't change overnight but any improvement is worth celebrating. I wanted it so badly that I slowly desensitised myself over about five years by just drinking loads of water and forcing myself to use public urinals every time I was out - so effectively tackling my shyness head on, and making communal peeing part of my normal daily routine rather than just a dirty fantasy. Took a while and a lot of pain but I'll never forget the first time I succeeded, it gave me such a massive confidence boost.

Eventually you realise nobody cares, yet even now it still feels wrong somewhere in my subconscious mind, peeing where anyone could walk in and catch me in the act at any point. But also so hot to be sharing a toilet, peeing up against the wall of a trough into the wet patch left by the last person and watching it trickle away down the drain, peeing into a urinal pan full of someone else's pee and imagining the next person peeing into mine, etc. It'll never get boring.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 2:51 PM, William Smith said:

Can you tell us about your fitting room pee?

It was just a small dribble on a napkin that had already been left in the corner. Nothing special. Was too scared to release my full bladder.

I have this weird mental block when it comes to peeing on the side of the road, mainly super busy roads like highways. I have to go further into the woods on the side of the highway in order to do it. If I have to pee and there are no woods or it's just a flat plain, I'm just fucked. I don't have much of a problem going by my car on quiet back roads, and I've done in front of some people I know, like my friends, but highways, I just can't for some reason. 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • 2 weeks later...

Alcohol does wonders, but I still struggle with it sometimes, just last week i was in the last bus home which was very empty and my böadder was killing me but after daring to go i only got ~20 drops out 😞

• Like 1
  • Love 1