Partners that piss too

For me now i have realised i need someone who is not just reluctantly partaking in my kink but actually into piss etc. My ex wife and I ended it 7 months ago and while there were a whole host of reasons for that I think a lack of sexual similarities played a big part in it.

This could be a little too deep for this normally light hearted forum but...does your partner have a piss kink? If so, fantastic. If not, are you happy with your partner although they do not want to do the naughty things you do?

Be honest. We are all anonymous after all.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Both women in my life do it for me. In all kinds of pissing. (there is evidence here 🙂 ) Whether they like it - I don't know, and I don't ask. 🙂 I'll enjoy it while I can.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Me and my gf may have irony poisoned each other into each other's kinks. 

… are you just gonna leave the details to our imaginations? Dangerous, you know what our imaginations are like round here

• Haha 1
On 5/25/2023 at 10:40 AM, selfpissinglad said:

For me now i have realised i need someone who is not just reluctantly partaking in my kink but actually into piss etc. My ex wife and I ended it 7 months ago and while there were a whole host of reasons for that I think a lack of sexual similarities played a big part in it.

This could be a little too deep for this normally light hearted forum but...does your partner have a piss kink? If so, fantastic. If not, are you happy with your partner although they do not want to do the naughty things you do?

I'm single and I think I reached a point in my life where I'm old enough to know what works and what doesn't. I had some relationships in my life, most didn't share my piss kink. Actually I had only one girl who was really into it and it was fantastic. But I was young, careless and dumb enough to throw her away like a hot potato. And i deeply regret it till this day, because I've never found a girl again who was into my kink and shared a lot of my interests, not only sexual, like she was.

Relationships I've had without my kink never really worked out for me. I've tried believe me. My last relationship was over 2 years long, but the sex was after a few month just boring to me. So I did not perform or only very reluctant. And it almost became an A-sexual, "best friend" relation. So we ended it.

So I'm on the same page as @MonsterKane46. I don't think that i want to start another relationship with someone who isn't into pissing. It's just wasted time and emotions.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 5/25/2023 at 1:40 AM, selfpissinglad said:

I've always dreamed of being partners with a girl into piss like me. But it's very unlikely to ever happen. My wife tolerates my habits to some extent. And she occasionally pees on me during sex.