Do you know anyone that can hold their pee really well?

So, one thing I've always been interested in with regards to this fetish is whether anyone knows friends that can really hold their pee well.

For example. 8 or so years ago I was going to college. There was a girl on our course that was really sweet. She openly admited that she HATES the college toilet and would regularly not use the toilet at college. That would mean a whole day at college from around 8am to 4pm without peeing. (8 hours straight away). She also had to take a bus into college (She was 18 but hadn't learned to drive yet). That meant an hour before, and then an hour after as well! (10 hours in total!)

While at college she used to drink a bottle of water, maybe a coffee or two as well depending on how boring the day was.

She would actually sometimes leave the college having openly admitted she needed to pee, knowing  full well she'd be on a bus for at least an hour to get home, possibly even longer.

I was always impressed with just how long she could hold and I often wonder if she ever ended up getting home with a wet patch between her legs.

Do you know anyone like that?

The only person I know is myself lol. I've held my pee for upwards of 15+ hours because I hate peeing in public restrooms. Car rides, working, shopping, stuff like that. I'll hold it all day if it means I get to pee in my own toilet.

• Hot 2

Think you’re on a par with my wife there @Bacardi  - she’s the same. She’ll use bathrooms in a shopping centre or similar but not every time. 

Mostly it’s just ‘it’s ok, I can wait’.  And she doesn’t restrict her intake of liquids either particularly. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Think you’re on a par with my wife there @Bacardi  - she’s the same. She’ll use bathrooms in a shopping centre or similar but not every time. 

Mostly it’s just ‘it’s ok, I can wait’.  And she doesn’t restrict her intake of liquids either particularly. 

Same. I'm always the one who has to pee of the two of us on road trips 😂 I like it when she teases me about my minuscule bladder.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I knew one person who claimed they had a large bladder and was a serious lightweight when it came to drinking. I believe her because she had two pretty heavy drinks, one a margarita and one a straight whiskey I think, and I never saw her pee not once that night. We were hanging for around 6 hours until 3 am that night.

• Like 1

If I'm busy, really busy then I tend to hold it subconsciously and I can do so for 9 to 10 hrs atleast but the moment I become even slightly aware of my situation, I'll be fighting a losing battle. Besides me, one of my friends can easily go for 14 to 16 hrs without breaking a sweat, idk how. 

• Like 1

I am like this. I used to hold my pee all day at school and work (8-10 hours) and would only go when I got home. I'm still capable of it, I just try to go more frequently at work because I don't want to cause bladder issues.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/23/2023 at 2:20 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

My wife too. She'll hold it forever. But once she crosses the threshold, it can very quickly turn into "gotta go right now."

It never ceases to amaze me how much she can hold. A 45-second pee is not at all unusual for her. 1L for sure, maybe 1.5L. 

• Like 1
On 5/25/2023 at 7:19 PM, Kirby23 said:

My wife too. She'll hold it forever. But once she crosses the threshold, it can very quickly turn into "gotta go right now."

It never ceases to amaze me how much she can hold. A 45-second pee is not at all unusual for her. 1L for sure, maybe 1.5L. 

Heh, same here.

My wife often goes to the bathroom once in the morning and then not until the evening. Going more than three times a day is already unusual for her.
This can happen even if she's at home all day.
She doesn't even seem to have a strong urge to use the bathroom in the evening.
But if she waits too long to go to the bathroom, suddenly she can feel such an urgency that she needs to rush to the toilet, even though just a few minutes earlier she was completely calm.

And if her bladder is full, for example, in the morning, it takes an incredibly long time to empty it.

Famously, Louis XIV of France had phenomenal bladder capacity.  He knew it, and enjoyed the power it gave him over others.  Obviously, when the King's presence, one cannot ask to be excused, even if about to lose control of one's own bladder. 

• Like 1

Had an ex many years ago that I have detailed the incident in other posts, hold an amazing amount of pee while we were in a traffic jam. I never paid attention to her peeing habits before and we've long since broken up but the memory of that pee still sticks in my mind vividly and I've yet to experience anything similar. 

• Like 1