Auto-resize photos

Hello, new to site. I have more than 27,000 unique pics in my collection (scan regularly with duplicate-photo finder), but many especially the recent ones are much larger than 800x600.

Rather than making me and your other posters resize our own pics, why not let the board do it automatically? You can get a forum plugin to do it: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/image-resizer.2923/ I wouldn't mind sharing if you make it easy for me. :)

Thanks.

There are many free programs that will allow you to resize your pictures in bulk...
Yes, I have one installed. My point is that I don't want to go to the trouble to resize my pics, and store duplicates of them on my hard drive. The board wants content and I'm more than willing to provide it. Make it easy for me and we're both happy.

It is up to the Administrator as to adding a resize feature to the board, but part of the reason for the size limit is the bandwidth use costs money...etc.
I'm fully aware of the issues, being a 30+ year career computer engineer and also a moderator on an internet discussion board for the last 4 years. That's why I requested an auto-resize instead of complaining that I wanted to upload full-sized pics.

Thanks for your reply though. Maybe the admin will consider my suggestion.

Thanks for your suggestion, the add-on you're referring to requires a dedicated server which the site is yet to have but hopefully will in the very near future. Having said that, are you saying the issue is that images won't display properly on the site as their dimensions are too high? Images are already resized to a certain extent, for example, this huge wallpaper image will be resized to fit on the screen:

The add-on you linked to appears to resize all previously uploaded images on the server, but I don't think it's necessary for what you're suggesting. It seems you have a great collection and it'd be brilliant if you were willing to share some of your photos with us. If you try and upload some pictures and find you're having problems with the sizing - or anything else for that matter - please let me know.

Thanks.

broken-digital_00417199.jpg.172a2de2cfd6a144808611ef8f71b59e.jpg

Frankly I never thought to try ignoring the instructions on the upload popup. Maybe it could be reworded to say "large images will be resized to"?

Today I uploaded this pic: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/unsorted-piss-pics-add-your-own.2407/page-5#post-28237

On my hard drive it's 851 x 1264. It was automatically resized to 400 x 600.

I'm satisfied to upload pics like this (although I'd prefer a bulk upload function) if you're OK with the microscopic size.

Thanks for your reply.

Frankly I never thought to try ignoring the instructions on the upload popup. Maybe it could be reworded to say "large images will be resized to"?

Today I uploaded this pic: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/unsorted-piss-pics-add-your-own.2407/page-5#post-28237

On my hard drive it's 851 x 1264. It was automatically resized to 400 x 600.

I'm satisfied to upload pics like this (although I'd prefer a bulk upload function) if you're OK with the microscopic size.

Thanks for your reply.

Which instructions are you referring to? The current system allows you to press 'upload a file' and select 10 files at a time to upload and insert into a single post.

Which instructions are you referring to?
I took these to be instructions:

The current system allows you to press 'upload a file' and select 10 files at a time to upload and insert into a single post.
Didn't know that either; the popup doesn't mention it ("Upload a File"). I suppose I should have read the introductory technical data on the board before complaining. Is all this written up somewhere?

Capture.JPG.89455099b7120dec63b81a6fbcc79308.JPG

Ah, these are outdated. I use Chrome and don't have this issue, but apparently this hasn't updated in Firefox. I'll try to resolve this as quickly as possible, but these instructions are incorrect. Using Google Chrome to mass upload files would be easier in the mean time.

Apologies about that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.