Soooo ask me anything ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

Hello @Rosita.ย  ย Your profile says that you like to pee where you shouldn't and I've seen other comments about your peeing on floors in toilets etc.ย  ย So, where do you like peeing that you shouldn't?ย  ย Are you more of an indoor or outdoor girl and what would you say was your "naughtiest" pee?

ย 

Hey Rosita!

Welcome back ๐Ÿ™‚ย you said in a previous post many years ago you had been hammered at house parties and due to the crazy queue for the loo ended up weeing on the floor inside the house? would love to know more - how many times did you? did you try to wait for the queue before you went on the floor somewhere? where abouts did you end up doing it? was it just you alone or you and a few other girls too?

I'd love to know the details if you have time ๐Ÿ˜„

Welcome back again ๐Ÿ™‚

11 hours ago, wetladuk said:

how many times did you?

Just that once reallyย 

did you try to wait for the queue before you went on the floor somewhere?

I did ! I think we waited for a while before going on the floor. To us it felt like hours but the reality could have been from anywhere between 15 mins toย 365 days. Idk. The drunk brain processes time differently.

where abouts did you end up doing it? was it just you alone or you and a few other girls too?

ย I was with a friend and we moved away from the crowd, snuck into a hallwayย and peed by the door on the hardwood floor.ย I don't remember the details of it but I believe it took me quite a few seconds to get things startedย  and there was a sizeable puddle after I was done.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, Rosita said:

Just that once reallyย 

I did ! I think we waited for a while before going on the floor. To us it felt like hours but the reality could have been from anywhere between 15 mins toย 365 days. Idk. The drunk brain processes time differently.

ย I was with a friend and we moved away from the crowd, snuck into a hallwayย and peed by the door on the hardwood floor.ย I don't remember the details of it but I believe it took me quite a few seconds to get things startedย  and there was a sizeable puddle after I was done.

Thank you so much for the details, super hot! Did you party quite a lot growing up? sounds like you were lucky nobody came into that hallway while you were weeing haha ๐Ÿ˜„ย was it you or your friend who had a wee first? hehe

32 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

who's your favourite singer? and who's your favorite actor/actress?

Singer - My favourites change all the time but I do catch myself going back to Birdy every now and then.

Actor - Cate Blanchett, Emma Thompson and Robert de Niro.

And Henry Cavill because he is hot. Hehe. ๐Ÿ’€

• Like 1
On 5/23/2023 at 10:54 PM, wetladuk said:

Thank you so much for the details, super hot! Did you party quite a lot growing up? sounds like you were lucky nobody came into that hallway while you were weeing haha ๐Ÿ˜„ย was it you or your friend who had a wee first? hehe

I was a typical uni kid behaving like a uni kid living their best life.

Edited by Rosita
10 hours ago, Rosita said:

Singer - My favourites change all the time but I do catch myself going back to Birdy every now and then.

Actor - Cate Blanchett, Emma Thompson and Robert de Niro.

And Henry Cavill because he is hot. Hehe. ๐Ÿ’€

Robert de Niro is a legend ๐Ÿ˜Š

On 5/23/2023 at 7:35 PM, Rosita said:

I was a typical uni kid behaving like a uni lid living their best life.

I can't actually remember most of my best life at uni so you're already one-upping me!

Case in point, went to a day festival with an absolutely spot on lineup and can't remember any of the headliners because 200iq me decided to scran .5g of MD on the way in

I can vaguely remember what happened but it's like someone pressed a fast forward button, no details whatsoever

9 hours ago, Hightower said:

I can't actually remember most of my best life at uni so you're already one-upping me!

Case in point, went to a day festival with an absolutely spot on lineup and can't remember any of the headliners because 200iq me decided to scran .5g of MD on the way in

I can vaguely remember what happened but it's like someone pressed a fast forward button, no details whatsoever

I graduated not to long ago so maybe thats why I still remember most of it haha

On 5/23/2023 at 1:21 AM, Rosita said:

Just that once reallyย 

Did you enjoy the experience of going on the floor in someones house or not so enjoyable as it was purely for desperation reasons rather than for naughtiness?

Didย it do anything for you watching your friend wee there as well (or does it generally seeing other girls peeing where they shouldnt)?ย 

1 hour ago, wetladuk said:

Didย it do anything for you watching your friend wee there as well (or does it generally seeing other girls peeing where they shouldnt)?ย 

Nah I wasnt even watching her, I was so past my limit that I was more concerned about peeing as fast as I can without having a deer in the headlights kind of a situation haha.

Did you enjoy the experience of going on the floor in someones house or not so enjoyable as it was purely for desperation reasons rather than for naughtiness?

It was purely out of desperation than anything else. On a scale of 1 to 10, I was on freaking 15 !!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/28/2023 at 7:29 PM, Schmitty20 said:

Hi Rosita, Did you ever pee in your pants totally by accident as an adult? If so how old were you? Were you a little embarrassed about it?ย 

If byย pants you mean trousers then I havent ever. I'd rather risk 30 seconds of getting caught peeing than wet my clothes.

Edited by Rosita
  • Thanks 1

@Rositaย you said youve never peed on a bus but have on a train? what was the situation with your train pee? ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

My train situation went something like this:

I was as desperate as one can be and there wasnt anyone around.ย 

I saw the opportunity and grabbed it. Hehe.

• Love 4