Have you ever done everyday things while peeing?

3 hours ago, Wetling said:

Principalmente indiferente porque estamos fazendo muito isso quando andamos de mountain bike. Eles olham, e eu tento ter certeza de que eles podem ver minha boceta, mas fora isso, infelizmente não. 😉

it is always important for a pee exhibitionist that others can see all the details. It would be very interesting if he crouched down and looked very closely 

16 hours ago, Rosita said:

Como é mais do que provável que eu me envolva em jardinagem com alguém que conheço bem, não me importaria nem um pouco.

He could just crouch down next to you to explain about a plant and just pee during the explanation and no one would care. 

• Hot 1
On 5/22/2023 at 10:35 PM, Wetling said:

Mostly indifferent because we're doing it a lot when mountain biking. They look, and I try to make sure they can see my pussy, but other than that, sadly no. 😉

I wouldn't have been able to resist at least touching your pussy if you obviously show her while pissing 😁

Love peeing whilst I'm gardening or doing anything in the grounds around the house.

Our garden isn't overlooked so I'm able to just wet myself whenever the feeling hits 😊 I usually make sure I'm hydrated so the pee need is more frequent.

• 2 weeks later...

There is some things I do that have already been mentioned, e.g. brushing teeth or riding my bicycle. Depending on what I wear and what floor or other "targets" I have underneath me, I also like to pee while sitting on the couch and talking on the phone or watching TV, or while working/gaming at my computer

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...
On 5/21/2023 at 8:22 PM, Rosita said:

I did pee once while on a phone call tho and the entire time I was hoping that they didn't hear me hehe.💀 But other than that maybe during gardening? 

I was on hold for a long while but got quite desperate so started peeing in an empty Starbucks cup I had nearby. Right as I relaxed and was going full force, someone came on the line. I kept going though, it was much needed. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, PrincessApricot said:

I was on hold for a long while but got quite desperate so started peeing in an empty Starbucks cup I had nearby. Right as I relaxed and was going full force, someone came on the line. I kept going though, it was much needed. 

Ha. This happened to my wife once when on hold forever with amazon. She was peeing loudly into the toilet when they came on the line though. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessApricot said:

Very nice! Did she mind that they could hear? I didnt mind. 

She didn’t seem to mind at all. She was also frustrated from being on hold for so long and really has to go. So I don’t think she could’ve stopped her stream even if she’d wanted to. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, PrincessApricot said:

Do you think they could hear you going in the cup?

3 minutes ago, PrincessApricot said:

Probably, but I am not sure. I have a very strong stream when I’m not intentionally trying to slow it down, so it was quite loud into the cup as I filled it. 

Oh I def understand the feeling. Hopefully it was a venti cup. 

Yeah !

Pissing into the sick while brushing my teeth.

Pissing in my backyard while hanging clothes on the line or perhaps while sunbathing. 

Pissed plenty of times during phone calls ! Or while chatting with friends out in public 

• Like 2
On 5/23/2023 at 1:26 AM, Rosita said:

Since I'm more than likely to engage in gardening with someone I'm quite familiar with, I wouldn't mind at all.

I 've done the gardening pee a few times, when I've been on my own.............I've been doing the usual, getting rid of weeds etc., for 3 or 4 hours, without visiting the toilet, having drank a lot of water.

When the need to pee happened, I just let it go, kneeling down or squatting.........once or twice, I've been chatting to my neighbour, a lady of 84 years, and stood peeing down my legs, not visible with black jeans, and with a hedge between us.

I later had a brief affair with her, as I love older ladies, but thats another story, though she did let me watch her peeing on the toilet a few times, and other things !!!!!!

• Love 1