Have you ever done everyday things while peeing?

i like doing my school tests without any of my peers noticing my naughtiness.  of course this is when my classes are online but it's fun no less

Edited by Jar351
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
28 minutes ago, Rosita said:

Eu fiz xixi uma vez durante um telefonema e o tempo todo eu estava esperando que eles não me ouvissem hehe. 💀 Mas fora isso, talvez durante a jardinagem? 

How would you feel if someone was gardening with you and peed too?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wetling said:

Eu estava conversando com amigos enquanto fazia xixi ao ar livre e vazei minha calcinha enquanto dirigia ou trabalhava no computador. 😊  Tentei caminhando ou andando de bicicleta, mas não deu certo. 🤷🏻‍♀️  Às vezes eu também faço xixi lendo e escrevendo aqui, principalmente na minha cama.

did your friends have a reaction? Or were they just indifferent about it?

5 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Fazer xixi enquanto conversa no bar e enquanto come em um restaurante é bastante divertido.

Imagine the waiter comes to your table and he starts pissing while taking your order and you are completely indifferent about it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bedwttr said:

Se o filme que estou assistindo é muito fascinante, acontece que eu simplesmente deixo pra lá  💁‍♂️ . Além disso, durante os meses quentes do ano, eu me molho enquanto ando de bicicleta à noite.

You can't miss the movie it simply should be normalized 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, topgag said:

Imagine the waiter comes to your table and he starts pissing while taking your order and you are completely indifferent about it.

I am not sure that I would be indifferent, but if the waiter was discreet I would never know!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, topgag said:

did your friends have a reaction? Or were they just indifferent about it?

Mostly indifferent because we're doing it a lot when mountain biking. They look, and I try to make sure they can see my pussy, but other than that, sadly no. 😉

• Like 3
  • Hug 1