True Desperation

On 5/21/2023 at 1:16 PM, pupee.dog said:

This encounter includes desperation, partial wetting, and naughty peeing. Enjoy, xoxo.

(2 parts!)

True Desperation (Pt. 1)

Last evening my best friend and I were having a few drinks at her house…maybe more than a few. We usually only have a couple but tonight we got a little carried away. We were sitting at the bar in her basement, chatting away, showing each other things on our phones, listening to music, and occasionally laughing hysterically while sipping our drinks throughout the night. Around 12:30 I decided it was time to order an Uber. At this time, it was 20 minutes away, enough time to chug another drink. 

We began to make our way upstairs, my last drink in my hand. When I stood up I felt a little pressure in my bladder, indicating that I had to pee (but not badly). We laughed as we stumbled upstairs drunk. When we got to her kitchen I felt my phone vibrate. No way the Uber is already here! But when I checked, it was one of my clients asking if I could make a video for him tonight. I responded right away and let him know I was pretty tipsy (although I was far beyond that point) and was just leaving a friends house. He requested I peed into a container, measuring how much liquid capacity I had in my bladder. The thought of doing this gave me butterflies, and made my cheeks feel a little hot. The butterflies also reminded me that I had to pee, and that the drink I had just chugged was starting to increase the urge. As I was debating if I should use my friends restroom or not before my Uber arrived (I wanted to hold but since I was drunk I was scared I would wet myself since I’ve done it before), I got the notification that my Uber was here.

I said my farewells to my friend and walked out the front door. Outside it was slightly cold, sending shivers down my back and also brining attention to my bladder. A SUV was parked in the driveway and I approached it, getting in and greeting my Uber driver.

Why did I not go when I was just inside? Now I have to wait and I can’t say that I entirely trust myself right now. 25 minutes until I’m home. I shifted awkwardly in my seat. The seats were leather and cool to the touch. I made some small talk with the driver, hoping it wasn’t noticeable how drunk I was. I checked my phone. My client had sent a response to the text I sent, surprised I was such a good tipsy/drunk texter. No errors/spelling mistakes. But he said he was glad I enjoyed my night and was looking forward to watching my content. Then my best friend texted me, asking me to let her know when I made it home safe, and then also sending a joke after. The joke made me giggle and I realized that in that moment I had just let a spurt of pee come out. Oh god, no no no. Not right now, I can make it. I’m going to make it home and take this video. I can hold it. But the thought of that made me think of how good it would feel to release my aching bladder into the container. 

I crossed my legs and sat with my hands tucked in my thighs. I was truly desperate now. I wondered if when I stood up to get out of the car if you could see a wet spot on my crouch. But I assured myself it was dark out and the leather seats would be clean with an easy wipe. I didn’t realize how unbearable the feeling was getting when I was on my phone. I decided maybe it was a good idea to keep on my phone to take my mind off of it. I went on snapchat to answer some people’s texts, then a notification from my client popped up again. I was so drunk I had forgot I sent a sext to him. I told him how much making this video would turn me on. I would probably touch myself after. This made him hot and horny and I responded with a current update on the situation I’m in. I said I was in my Uber but bursting. I had also told him about how I went a little in the poor Uber’s seat, but not a crazy amount, just a dribble. But all this pee talk wasn’t helping. I put my phone down for a bit.

5 minutes away from my apartment, I was rocking side to side a little. Am I going to make it? I have to, but I feel like I could dribble again at any moment. Except this time, I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to just make a spurt. I may not be able to hold it back.

Part 2 will be posted soon, xoxo.

Can’t wait 😜