EV charging station peeing

Not yet, but I mostly charge at home. I am sure that at some point I will be plugging in and going through the interminable set-up procedure at the charger with pee running down my legs...

Most of the chargers I see tend to be where they did not want to run a cable too far from the supermarket so are rather public. I have not got a Tesla yet, the Tesla chargers tend to be in more remote locations like you describe.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Not yet, but I mostly charge at home. I am sure that at some point I will be plugging in and going through the interminable set-up procedure at the charger with pee running down my legs...

Most of the chargers I see tend to be where they did not want to run a cable too far from the supermarket so are rather public. I have not got a Tesla yet, the Tesla chargers tend to be in more remote locations like you describe.

It is mostly the Tesla stations that are in remote parts of the parking. I usually charge at home so I am probably missing some sightings. Judging by some of the puddle stains and tissues I probably am. 

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I love the fact that some of the people peeing in these Tesla charging places are clearly Tesla drivers and therefore should likely be aware that the other Teslas around them are equipped with Sentry mode, yet they still proceed to pee there.   Either they don't care, are too desperate or don't think about it.

The one Havelock posted wasn't even desperate given her pee barely lasted 6 seconds. My best guess is she was "topping off" her Tesla and bladder before a long drive.

• Like 3

I get the feeling that some people have become pretty nonchalant about peeing at the charging stations. The girls I saw the other day were acting like it was pretty routine. They were not in a hurry, they were not looking all over for ideal locations. They just calmly went to the spots they choose as if it was something they had done before, like going to a toilet they had used before. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Havelock said:

I get the feeling that some people have become pretty nonchalant about peeing at the charging stations.

Love that.  Like it is just part of the deal when sitting around waiting for the car to charge.  So there are probably hundreds of Tesla sentry mode videos of girls peeing at charging stations but unfortunately most people don’t even review their footage unless there is an issue and of those that do, only a small percentage are considerate enough to share the videos.

That being the case, the people who need to pee don’t worry about it and just  treat it as something they need to do.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I recently got a Tesla model S plaid I use for Lyft and uber pick ups

Client: “There’s a good tip in it if we get there fast”

Abby: [floors it]

Client: “Oof” [sinks into back seat]

On 5/22/2023 at 7:15 AM, oliver2 said:

Yes, all the gaps in the bodywork let the piss flow out 🙃

Indeed. 

Saw a model X (larger bloated looking tall hatch-back) on the road the other day: the trim around the windows was flapping back and forth in the wind.  Have seen plenty of cars a lot older on the road; none of which looked like they were about to fall apart

2 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Indeed. 

Saw a model X (larger bloated looking tall hatch-back) on the road the other day: the trim around the windows was flapping back and forth in the wind.  Have seen plenty of cars a lot older on the road; none of which looked like they were about to fall apart

There is a big variation in build quality and I have definitely had friends suffer with issues on their Teslas. We have been lucky with build quality on our Teslas. They have been the most reliable cars we’ve ever owned. 

I we mostly charge at home but I’m thinking I need to find some time to hang out at charging stations more often:-)

Edited by Havelock
Typos