Lurker saying hello

I've been lurking for a couple of months. Only now saying hi. I really don't know where this fetish sprung from for me.

If an admin happens to see this, I've tried a couple of times to subscribe to Gold - through the forum and by email. I'm just wondering if I've done something wrong?!

Hopefully I'll get some original material to contribute at some point.

W

@Woodlander, Hi and welcome to the site.

Unfortunately the only person who can set up gold memberships is @Admin and I believe he is very busy and not spending much time here at the moment, so you may experience a delay.  I do  know that some people have been waiting a while.

I don't know whether any of the moderators are able to shed any further light on when things might progress?   @gldenwetgoose @Sophie @Scot_Lover?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

@Woodlander, Hi and welcome to the site.

Unfortunately the only person who can set up gold memberships is @Admin and I believe he is very busy and not spending much time here at the moment, so you may experience a delay.  I do  know that some people have been waiting a while.

I don't know whether any of the moderators are able to shed any further light on when things might progress?   @gldenwetgoose @Sophie @Scot_Lover?

I think that’s an accurate summary there @Alfresco - thanks for that. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1