Ask the moose anything

1 hour ago, WateryMoose said:

Well hello, after seeing so many people do that sort of topic, I assumed it was my turn now heh, don't be shy and come by

Going to ask you something I asked in the chat a while back...

Why do we call the plural of goose "Geese", but the plural of moose is not "Meese"?

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

Why do we call the plural of goose "Geese", but the plural of moose is not "Meese"?

Hijacking the thread a little - but what is this plural of Goose that you speak of ?

Surely Goose is singular and unique?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hijacking the thread a little - but what is this plural of Goose that you speak of ?

Surely Goose is singular and unique?

There's only one gldenwetgoose, you are definitely singular and unique, unlike your many, many cousins!

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Sophie said:

Going to ask you something I asked in the chat a while back...

Probably because English isn't a very logical language... but I'm not a native speaker so I won't know
XD

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, WateryMoose said:

Aside of jerking off, I used to do archery when I was younger, that's for the sports part XD

I also like to draw various stuff, play chess and do tabletop rpgs! (Also including the usual watching shows and movies haha)

Archery is something I've only tried very briefly at an experience where I tried all sorts of shooting type things with guns, bows, crossbows, and even axe throwing.   Chess I used to play at school, but not really done it for years.   Drawing is something that I find very difficult and wish I could do better.   I probably should just spend more time doing it and I might get better!

11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Archery is something I've only tried very briefly at an experience where I tried all sorts of shooting type things with guns, bows, crossbows, and even axe throwing.   Chess I used to play at school, but not really done it for years.   Drawing is something that I find very difficult and wish I could do better.   I probably should just spend more time doing it and I might get better!

Oh yes, as with many things it only takes practice, and a bit of fundamental theory hehe, perspective and anatomy can be tricky sometimes, but there are great resources out there

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...