Feedback / Idea thank you to the moderators

53 minutes ago, thisguy20 said:

Not sure if this is really the correct place to be posting this.  If not, my apologies.

Wanted to say 'thank you' to the moderators for so quickly getting rid of all those spam posts which appeared +/- 9 hours ago.

I wasn't part of the cleanup crew but I still wanted to say, thank you for the feedback. It is always appreciated by all of us.

x

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Not sure if this is really the correct place to be posting this.  If not, my apologies.

Wanted to say 'thank you' to the moderators for so quickly getting rid of all those spam posts which appeared +/- 9 hours ago.

Great job!!!

2 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I saw there was more spamming this morning and was just wondering if all our data etc is safe? 

Just to reiterate what @Wetling has said. Spambots just act as regular users, they automate the entry of the text boxes and hit send. The site has not been compromised in any way, your data is perfectly safe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

May I suggest to pin this thread for thanking our mod team for their excellent work. 💓

You're the best mod team I've ever seen in Internet!

Edited by Ozabot
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...