"piss flaps"

F.W

Girls,ive always been fascinated by your labia minora,more commonly known as "piss flaps".When you pee do they keep the stream more concentrated,or do they have no real purpose,like mens nipples?Or do they protect your clitoris?

I hate the term "piss flaps" myself,but it seems to be an accurate description.

• 1 year later...

I'm not a professionnal, but longer labia might keep the stream concentrated. Once I was playing with my ex girlfriend's clitoris, and then she said: "Stop, I have to pee!". She pulled down her labia and said: "If I leave my lips as you did, I will pee on my ass..." I was very excited, but I didn't tell her because she was really not into peeing.

Hello I'm new - and this is a wonderful site!

I've often wondered about this sort of thing too.

Do girls find it arousing to open their labia when pissing?

Or does it depend on the individual?

Or do they find it even more arousing if someone else is doing while they piss? :)

Hello I'm new - and this is a wonderful site!

I've often wondered about this sort of thing too.

Do girls find it arousing to open their labia when pissing?

Or does it depend on the individual?

Or do they find it even more arousing if someone else is doing while they piss? :)

For me, i would rather not be touched because it just feels weird. Also it would depend who and specially the mood i am in.

9 out of 10 would be no.

I always find it interesting how the pee stream seems so uncontrollable in some women. The pee stream often runs back up along the ass cheeks and thighs, and this necessitates quite a lot of wiping when finished. I would love to experiment here, but it seems to me that if the labia minora and majora were held apart, then the stream would be unobstructed as it left the pee hole, and would form into a controllable jet stream. Am I right ? I would love to hear a woman's view on my theory. But I must also say how much I love watching a messy spray just as much as a power stream!

• Like 1