6000 members?

Its usually the same 15 or 20 people at any time that are on here.I wonder why people join sites like this,then dont join in anymore after 1 or 2 visits.When you look at profiles,it will say,joined 1st June 2014.Not seen since 3rd June 2014.Shame they just dont really get involved..Especially the few female members.

I certainly will keep blogging,i love this site.

Thanks, that's good to hear. The vast majority of people aren't looking for discussion unfortunately, they're mainly here for the pictures and videos - admittedly there are also a lot of people who will read the discussions but they don't actually join in. There are forums I visit where I never actually post; there's nothing wrong with that, but you're right that it'd be great if more people did get involved.

• Like 1

Yes,people please themselves,it would be great if people felt more comfortable and wrote what they feel about the beautiful topic of female urination.After all,were all anonymous,say what you wish.

I've often wondered why people sign up to forums, never or hardly ever, to be seen again. For what's it's worth I suspect different people do it for different reasons. Speaking for myself I have to hold up my hands and admit that over the years I've signed up to more forums than I can possibly hope to keep track of or do full justice to. Not surprisingly I tend to spend more time on some forums than others (usually the liveliest ones) and there are inevitably casualties with some getting neglected.

• Like 1
The vast majority of people aren't looking for discussion unfortunately, they're mainly here for the pictures and videos - admittedly there are also a lot of people who will read the discussions but they don't actually join in. There are forums I visit where I never actually post; there's nothing wrong with that, but you're right that it'd be great if more people did get involved.

Most of the regulars both here and at PS now seem to be members of both forums. Sadly, I have noticed that when it comes to stories, the majority seem to prefer posting only on PS, and get more responses there. Relatively few members seem interested in posting or reading stories here and go more for the pics and vids. I do my best by posting all my stories here, including some that don't get posted on PS because they may in some way be too controvertial regarding their more rigid rules. I have tried to persuade the naughty peeing writers there to post their stories here too and one or two do occasionally. But a lot more stories get posted there than here.

Copying and pasting is actually quick and easy though, so it would be great if more people chose to share their stories here as well. I know when pasting stories here from elsewhere the paragraph spacing can disappear and editing it back in can be a hassle - something to look into, Admin? - but now that I myself have the ability to do so as a moderator, I myself will edit the spacing back in if I see a need for it without in any way altering anything.

So come on guys. Share a few more stories here. :thumbsup:

I am thinking of doing something else in regards to this. My most successful thread on PS in terms of views and contributions from others is the Wet Carpet magazine thread, in which a series of imaginary letters from mostly females confessing to their experiences of peeing in naughty places are published in this imaginary magazine. I am thinking of bringing that idea here, and hoping that others contribute.

• Like 1

Back in January I found my way to this site thru YouTube. It is the first any only forum site that I have been on. I have been fascinated to watch the development of the site, and it has been quite a learning experience for me to see the many facets of the Pee Fetish.

Not knowing how other sites go, I have been amazed at how many people sign on for one time only. I can tell they leave no messages and were last seen on the day they joined.

I have seen some that leave no messages, but have returned at later times then the day they joined, but are gone a few days after joining.

Still some have activity but quit with a last date shortly after they joined.

One of the most interesting members that I saw join, was a college girl who joined on a Dare (12Apr). We managed to get the group to answer a few time up until 23Apr. After they got their three points they visited up until 4Jun. I tried to post a message to them, but they have not responded. An interesting fling.

I look at the birthday list every day. One day I noticed a female who had signed on under three different spellings of her name. The reason that I assume that it is the same girl is that they all had the same birthday, and the name was spelled very similarly.

It would be interesting to know how many active members we have that continue to make entries. I know that some of the early members that were active seem to have dropped out of the picture.

• 4 weeks later...

Great site & I love the pics & comments too. It not at all surprising that many new-comers no longer take part nor visit this site as they are sent emails clearly stating as the subject heading 'Watch Girls Peeing.'! How many of us have children/family members in the house or open our emails on the train, bus or in a queue? I thoroughly enjoy this this site but a bit more tact is needed.

Maybe use this: ''watCHgiRlSpeEinG'' a tad more discreet ;-)

Great site & I love the pics & comments too. It not at all surprising that many new-comers no longer take part nor visit this site as they are sent emails clearly stating as the subject heading 'Watch Girls Peeing.'! How many of us have children/family members in the house or open our emails on the train, bus or in a queue? I thoroughly enjoy this this site but a bit more tact is needed.

Maybe use this: ''watCHgiRlSpeEinG'' a tad more discreet :wink:

Interesting point, although I don't think watCHgiRlSpeEinG is that much more discrete. Email notifications can be disabled, although I would imagine most people have a separate email address for adult sites or keep their email private if they do join sites such as this. I'll perhaps put some information about this on the registration page.