What word do you use?

At times I guess you use different words for it, but which do you use most regularly? I normally use 'pee' and occasionally 'piss', but I've heard all kinds of terms used before. For example, if you were saying to a friend that you had to go, what would you say? 'I need a wee', 'I need a slash' 'I've got to take a whiz'... what would it normally be?! :coffee:

I would say '' I need to pee / to take a leak "

Well I have heard especially across the pond in the U.K. the term '' I need a wee " , which to me is both interesting and arousing to hear it said that way .:biggrin: I have also heard " I need to go tinkle " , '' Need to pop a squat " :) Those are only a few I have heard that appeal to me in hearing them . Though I suppose that there are many more out there that are used as well too :wink:

Yes, all terms I'm familiar with too, I'm sure there's plenty more as well. I agree that hearing a girl talk about 'weeing' or needing to 'tinkle' could actually be a little more arousing than saying it any other way, possibly because it sounds more innocent, I hadn't really thought about that before...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I normally use 'wee' or 'pee' i think 'Piss' sounds a bit harsh coming out of the mouth of a girl...
I love hearing a sexy girl use the word piss! Espically when she is polite, innocent and we'll spoken! Makes her sound secretly naughty and dirty.

If I'm talking to someone, it's usually "pee".

When I'm writing, it can be "pee" or if I'm getting excited "piss".

I agree withPeeGirl95, The word "piss" is a little harsh coming out of the mouth of a "lady"!

I wonder how many terms are used almost exclusively by one gender? For example, I have never heard a girl say she is going for (or having) a 'slash' and no girl is ever going to 'point Percy at the porcelain'. Nor have I heard of any guys 'powdering their nose' or 'popping a squat'.

I use standard terms, either "Piss/Pissing", "Pee/Peeing" or "Urine/Urinating", I'm from Italy and we got several ways (in our language) to indicate the "action" of pissing, for example "I'm gonna empty my bladder" is a quite polite one, or "I gotta piss" (obviously I translated 'em in English).

Either way, my favourite one is just Piss or Pissing.

• 1 month later...

When speaking English, I prefer "pee" or, if i want to sound a bit more aggressive, "piss".

I also use "urinate" sometimes; I like how it remind me of the word "ruinate" (which I think only exists in the dictionary where i saw it) - just switch the first two letters.

Interestingly, this also works with the appropriate German words, which are "urinieren" and "ruinieren".

(Footnote: "Urine" and "Ruin" also exist in the German language wit the same meaning and (almost) the same spelling; in German it is"Urin", so it is one of the few words that are shorter then their English counterpart.

However, "ruin" (small case "r") only exists as "ruinieren" in German; and I think I just found another German word which is MORE then twice as long as the English counterpart... . ;))

Other words that come into mind would be "soaking" or "drenching", depending on the circumstances.

• Hot 1

In usual life,i say off for a slash,etc.I find the word "piss" kind of erotic,pee is like a functional term,piss gives it a naughty edge.Like if a kid said,they were off to pee,it would be ok,if they said "piss" its a bit more of an adult word,like in "piss off"..

• 3 years later...