Do you like to be watched?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It does nothing for me, I'm actually pretty pee shy however I've peed in front of my girlfriends a few times.

If I was turning a girl on by peeing it would probably turn me on however if I was turning a girl on doing pretty much anything it would probably have the same effect.

I love to be watched!
ShyOne, I'm looking to catch you here.

In the right circumstances (of course), I love to be watched, too! So, if you show me yours, I'll show you mine! :)

• Like 1

I find the possibility of being seen/found/watched quite arousing.

One more than one occasion I've gotten very hard whilst pissing, just thinking that someone might see me.

I get really turned on when I kno people are watching, like my gf. On more than one occasion, after we've pissed somewhere, we find somewhere to go and fuck :D

Most of us are here for our interest in watching others pee, but does your interest extend to being watched when you piss? If so, have you ever pee'd in front of people before, or made videos of yourself peeing? Do you upload the videos? Or are you only interested in seeing others pee?

Share your own views on this topic.

:snow:

I get excited watching girls pee outside. Especially in public places like along side the road or in a parking lot. I have no problem having others see me pee, although I don't go out of the way to be seen.

• 9 months later...

Whilst it's certainly not one of my main turn ons when it comes to pee, I've found that having a girl watch is quite hot. It's probably one of the only times I've been a little pee shy, but that soon passed. :p

I am actually quite pee shy, ironically.

I have never been watched by a lady so far, so i can only speculate if i would be less shy if a lady would watch me out of interest; especially if she is into the whole pee sort of thing.

But i guess it would make me much more relaxed. At least when it comes to the shyness. ;)

Guest WetFetishCat

Living w/ 5 other girls throughout college and only one bathroom, being watched doesn't bother me one bit. I rarely close the door when I pee and I could probably go with a whole crowd watching me.

I have no objection to being watched and quite like using the outdoor urinals which do not always provide much privacy. The best one, as far as lack of privacy is concerned, I know is the one outside Vauxhall station in London.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I have when I was at a gig on the Renfrew Ferry woman was watching me pee in urinal she was looking in from the door so I took a llittle 1/2 step to left so she could see side profile of cock and pee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The idea of being watched is a HUGE turn on for me, as long as the person watching is turned on by it too. I always sneak off the trail when hiking to find a spot to pee. I'm so nervous about being caught, but secretly desiring it too.

• Agree 1

Lilipee, I'd love to have you join me for a hike. I'd see you stay well-hydrated. I'd even see you could step off the trail any time you wanted to. I can assure you it wouldn't be you, but me, who'd do the sneaking. :biggrin:

The idea of being watched is a HUGE turn on for me, as long as the person watching is turned on by it too. I always sneak off the trail when hiking to find a spot to pee. I'm so nervous about being caught, but secretly desiring it too.

Likewise, although I'm not usually worried about being caught especially if it's someplace where there are no facilities. If someone does see me and doesn't like it, they can look the other way. Sometimes you just need to do what you need to do.

If someone does see me and doesn't like it, they can look the other way. Sometimes you just need to do what you need to do.
That's the same thing I'll tell my hiking partners out on the trail. It's amazing how many times I give them the opportunity to turn their backs, but they don't.