HEY EVERYONE IM BACK ASK ME ANYTHING

On 6/4/2023 at 1:46 AM, Peetrickx said:

Did your mom forbid you to pee somewhere public indoor or were you allowed to anywhere you like with no restrictions? Like supermarkets, changing rooms…

Did your mother allow you to do other things that could be considered indecent?
E.g. littering?

She use to tell me when I had to go to just go there where no restrictions since she never wanted me to get an UTI

I’m not sure if nudity is one she use to let me be bottomless in the car so if I fell asleep I could just pee

• Love 3
On 6/5/2023 at 9:34 PM, radu said:

Do you like piss competition? I mean, do you enjoy being compared to someone who pees more or who pees harder, or whose pee is more intensely colored, etc. If so, would you rather compete against a man or a woman?

Yes, I’ve had many pee competitions I like facing a man 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Sorry I can’t answer this question since it would go against community guidelines 

I guess I should clarify that I don't mean vandalising someone else's stuff. I just mean pissing on something of your own for fun

• Love 1
On 6/7/2023 at 2:47 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

She use to tell me when I had to go to just go there where no restrictions since she never wanted me to get an UTI

I’m not sure if nudity is one she use to let me be bottomless in the car so if I fell asleep I could just pee

I wish i grew up in a free pee family. I also wish i was born a girl and not so darn tall. If i were shorter i could pull off transitioning. If i were a girl id wear a skirt with no bottoms ever and any car i ever got in and needed to use the bathroom 1 or two i would not hold it. The great thing about pee is it soaks up in the seats. Ive peed in cloth seat and leather seats, i peed my diaper in a uber a year or so ago and that was a thrill. Id love to just go no diaper if only society wasn’t so anti peeing when nature calls. 

• 6 months later...

You have mentioned in previous posts about the awkward situations caused by your large bladder and forward facing urethra, such as aiming your stream, controlling the pressure, and needing to stand to pee in toilets.

Do you ever get a chance to just empty your full bladder naturally, just relaxing and letting it go at full flow in your favorite posture without aiming or worrying about it?  Where and how do you do it?