HEY EVERYONE IM BACK ASK ME ANYTHING

8 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Do you ever end up holding it a little longer (to get more privacy) because you are embarassed about peeing and others witnessing (puddle, the duration, or container filling) how much your bladder can hold?

No when I have to go I have to go so people around me better watch their feet I can hold but I’m scared of getting a UTI so I only if im somewhere very public and I’ll get in trouble.

The most Ive 2L and it was very painful since I was in the hospital since I had covid issue when I peed it sounded like a water jet I had to pee in a container since the doctors needed a urinal sample 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

When did your bladder begin to hold those huge amounts and how did you realize that it was much larger than others?

I think when I turn 13 since I had played soccer since I was 5 I learned to forget about bladder urges since you get so trance in the game I think it also had to do with strong pelvic muscles and puberty.

I guess I realize when I out peed my mom and Uncle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I think when I turn 13 since I had played soccer since I was 5 I learned to forget about bladder urges since you get so trance in the game I think it also had to do with strong pelvic muscles and puberty.

I guess I realize when I out peed my mom and Uncle

Wdym by out peed them?

9 hours ago, AWN_84 said:

Welcome back abby! Any other kinks besides watersports?

I like Exhibition, I started to develop a thing for bushes or public hair I stopped waxing or shaving a week ago so I’m going to see how long I can go with out shaving my bush

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I like Exhibition, I started to develop a thing for bushes or public hair I stopped waxing or shaving a week ago so I’m going to see how long I can go with out shaving my bush

Ohh, i also have a thing for exibition and naturism myself! I can only imagine how nice you would look with some hair down there! Too bad we never get to see it, but let us know if you enjoy the experience of growing a bush! 

Edited by AWN_84
13 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Like my stream lasted longer then theirs and we started at the same time I was trying to prove a point since my mom and uncle didn’t believe I could pee longer 

Ohh, ok. Thanks for the clarification 

Did your mom forbid you to pee somewhere public indoor or were you allowed to anywhere you like with no restrictions? Like supermarkets, changing rooms…

Did your mother allow you to do other things that could be considered indecent?
E.g. littering?

• Love 1

Do you like piss competition? I mean, do you enjoy being compared to someone who pees more or who pees harder, or whose pee is more intensely colored, etc. If so, would you rather compete against a man or a woman?