HEY EVERYONE IM BACK ASK ME ANYTHING

28 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

But how does she purposely raise you to be like that??

My mom and us weren’t the best off in my early years we lived in my grandmas basement for my first 6 years and then she got a wonderful job and where able to move out she was only 15 when she had me and my brother. 

There’s Two reasons she raised us like that. 

1. My grandparents are hippish naturalist that support nudity and freedom of peeing anywhere

2. I guess it was easier for her

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

My mom and us weren’t the best off in my early years we lived in my grandmas basement for my first 6 years and then she got a wonderful job and where able to move out she was only 15 when she had me and my brother. 

There’s Two reasons she raised us like that. 

1. My grandparents are hippish naturalist that support nudity and freedom of peeing anywhere

2. I guess it was easier for her

Crazy question, has it ever been sexual between you 2? I ask because I have seen it before.

You were introduced to pee life as a child... What would you chose for yours? Would you change you life again or will lead them naturist tradition of your clan?

I am so glad you are back! We missing your messing!!!

5 hours ago, A_AShes said:

You were introduced to pee life as a child... What would you chose for yours? Would you change you life again or will lead them naturist tradition of your clan?

I am so glad you are back! We missing your messing!!!

I would like to experience strict parents to hide my peeing ways and feel the adrenaline rush 

• Hug 1
  • Haha 2
On 5/20/2023 at 10:18 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes I have a couple times 

what happened those times? really wasted or not too bad? where in the room did you go pee? did you take any friends with you to guard/pee as well?

On 5/20/2023 at 10:18 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes I have a couple times 

Firstly welcome back!  Great to see you again.

With regards to the peeing on floors at parties, I would also love to hear more details - such as whether you went into an empty room specifically to pee or were you in a busy room and just nonchalantly peed with people around you?  Was it carpet or hard flooring?   Did you had an accomplice to keep lookout or maybe someone else came there to pee with you?   Did you have any concerns about peeing on their floor or was it just a case of you having a free peeing attitude, didn't want to wait for the toilet and that was the easy option?   

Sorry, but as you can see, I'd love as many details as possible to help paint the picture of those incidents and also it helps describe your attitude as a person.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I find a “used room” as I can tell by giant puddle so I lower my jeans and add to the puddle in old worn down brown carpet I pee for two minutes straight I lock the door so nobody would come in.

Absolutely love this - so naughty, but if the host is too busy to help and the bathroom is trashed, then what else can a girl do?   I am sure that felt like such relief and that must have been some puddle when you were done.   Thank you for the details.

• Like 1
On 5/20/2023 at 4:21 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

By a public by building what do you mean? Like a fast food place, public library, school.

Any building that isn't somebody's house/dorm room/etc...

Also, do you like anal sex?

17 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

So I’ll answer both these questions together since their both very similar.

So this is one of the few times I was I didn’t pee outside I really don’t drink so I’m always the designated driver 

Here’s one of the few times I didn’t pee outside. I was at a college party at guy’s parents house I really needed to pee since I have been drinking a lot of water since it was hot that day. A fun fact about my giant bladder when it tells me it time to go it really time go so I try to find the host to ask for a restroom but he’s outside fucking a girl outside so their goes my first option and I wall in large house I finally find the restroom but it’s completely destroyed vomit all over the place and illegal drugs on the sink counter so at this im really desperate and the next room I find is my toilet luckily I find a “used room” as I can tell by giant puddle so I lower my jeans and add to the puddle in old worn down brown carpet I pee for two minutes straight I lock the door so nobody would come in.

Squat or standing?

On 5/22/2023 at 11:15 PM, GWash17 said:

Any building that isn't somebody's house/dorm room/etc...

Also, do you like anal sex?

No I don’t like anal never tried it either 

I was a teen in Highschool around like 16 and their was a McDonalds next to my school I would hang out in waiting for my to pick me up since so would be working. I had to use restroom so I went to the bathroom and it was lock. So I went up to ask the the cashier “Hey can I use the restroom please” he said “No you have to buy something” I look in my backpack to see if I have any money theirs nothing so I look back at him “please I’m in here everyday I always buy some fries but please let me use the restroom” He shook his head no “sorry policies are polices” I went back to my corner I was wearing my soccer shorts since I had practice after school so I moved my shorts crotch to side and my thong as well and peed sitting there luckily There was no one near me and to far for anyone to see me 

• Like 2
  • Love 1