Peeing my yoga pants

Day 14 of peeing my yoga pants. Holding my morning pee, I got dressed wearing my yoga pants (no panties) a bra that makes me look like I kind of have tits and a black v neck women's t-shirt and head for the golf course driving range. While there an older gentleman (maybe 65) started a conversion with me about what I was wearing. He asked many questions about all the things I liked to do and noticed I was getting hard. Let me tell you It is hard to concentrate on your golf swing with a hard on. the subject turned to water sports and he affirmed he always was interest but never found anyone that shared the interest including his wife. I told him that I loved everything about pee including the smell. I told him I had pee in the yoga pants I was wearing for 13 days in a row. He told me he could smell me when I walked into the club house to get a bucket of balls to hit and was why He followed me to the driving range. I was so turned on I let go with my morning pee. To make a long story short I ended up giving him a blow job in the parking lot. He could not get hard more of just a chubby but a nice cock. He was able to come in my mouth which I love. So day 14 turned out to be a good day.

PS included a pic of my pussy

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

Day 16. Just let go with my morning pee and plan to keep them soaked most of the weekend. Just finish painting my nails and plan on making a trip to the adult bookstore this weekend. Wish I could post the smell online for all to enjoy.

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

• Love 2

Day 18 I decided to pee my yoga pants in bed today and what a turn on it was. The pants now have a very strong odor of pee and loving it. They have my apartment smelling of pee and even after I take them off my body reeks of urine. This may seem strange to some but having a blast. 

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Day 19 Sorry about the late post working dayshift the next two weeks. I did get to leave my morning pee in them before leaving for work. The pants have a strong pee smell like nothing I smelt before. Just got my bed dried out so planning on wetting the bed in the morning.

Added another pic I like

IMG_0756.jpg

2000x2000.9.jpg

• Love 2

Day 20 of peeing my yoga pants. Was running late and forgot to pee the bed so I peed while drinking my coffee. Will make up for it in the morning. My pants are really starting to smell, and I love it. I even had a little pee in my coffee and cereal.  Added a pic I like

IMG_0763.jpg

15543.jpg

• Like 2

22 day only 8 to go. I have my white yoga pants ready and plan to get a new white sheet. Love pissing the bed. not sure how many days I will pee the white pants or white sheets. Any dares or suggestions will be consider

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1