Peeing my yoga pants

The pattern will help to distract people from seeing any wetness or staining, so that will be in your favour.  Will definitely be interested to see whether anyone notices anything or comments, but I imagine they will either be totally oblivious or if they do notice then they won't say anything, so you can probably comfortably go about and just enjoy yourself.   

Similar to, or at least related to @thisguy20's question - do you do all your pees all day in the leggings or is it just one pee per day?

I guess if you are wetting them anyway then you could (if you wish) pee in them when you are outside, so you wouldn't need to worry about finding a toilet - just sit down or squat somewhere quiet and pee through them.  Of course you can also stand but that would depend on whether you want the pee to run down your legs or to run straight through the fabric and out.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1

Day 7 of peeing my yoga pants. 

I do wear them when I am home, so I pee in them 3 to 4 times before I go to work. Yesterday, I was so turned on I jacked off and cum in them. So far this has been a great turn on. I do plan to wear out in public if I don't chicken out. 

IMG_0713.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Day 9 of wetting my yoga pants. I went to the bank today wearing my yoga pants, received a few stares but no one said anything. The pants are really starting to have a wonderful odor. Last night I had my first drink with pee ice cubes and loved it. Thinking about trying this with white yoga pants I love nothing more than to humiliate myself.

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpeg

• Hot 3
48 minutes ago, BB1964 said:

Day 9 of wetting my yoga pants. I went to the bank today wearing my yoga pants, received a few stares but no one said anything. The pants are really starting to have a wonderful odor. Last night I had my first drink with pee ice cubes and loved it. Thinking about trying this with white yoga pants I love nothing more than to humiliate myself.

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpeg

What you are doing is insanely hot 😍

Day 10 of wetting my yoga pants. This has been fun so far. The smelling is getting stronger and becoming a real turn on. If I just touch my pants my hands smell like pee for hours. Made the mistake of sitting on my bed while pants where wet but after messaging wetling I think that will be a daily thing now including my pillow. Any suggestions on things I should do I would love to hear them.

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0723 (1).jpg

• Hot 1

Having some stains on the bed isn’t always bad, as I think they can also be something to be proud of 🙂. I’d love to see if, after 30 days, it's still not visible on your leggings and if they only got this sweet smell. It would be interesting to repeat this in a white one as well 😄.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/23/2023 at 7:43 AM, BB1964 said:

Day 12 of peeing my yoga pants. Frist thing this morning I took the pants off the hook and smelled them. Started getting hard instantly. It was the most intoxicating pee smell. Someone should make candles with this scent LOL.

IMG_0744.jpg

I love the pee smell also. I've not done the 30 day but 7 days in underwear. I did a sponge bath an left my crotch alone so I had the smell with me 24/7

• Hot 2