Using peeing to cope with mental health issues????

1 hour ago, SexyAndSoaked said:

I’m constantly reading about peeing heightening sexual arousal/pleasure (and don’t get me wrong it gets both me and my partner horny as hell) etc. In fact I enjoy every single aspect of it, the warm feeling soaking your clothes, the naughtiness of it, the amazing feeling of my pussy throbbing because I’m struggling to hold it in and the list goes on.

Omg - you know it's REALLY sexy when you say stuff like that, right? Talking bout holding your bladder and whatnot, as if you didn't already have a perfect body...

But for me personally it’s much more than that. I was in an abusive relationship for 16 years, had 2 nervous breakdowns, lost my job in a school because I was groomed by a convicted peadopphile in between the 2 breakdowns and was a complete wreck.

Me too. I believe that my mother had 2 abortions before me, and probably would have preferred if I had been aborted as well.

Don’t get me wrong the professional help I got helped loads but a couple of years down the line and peeing has been a massive help in my recovery. Peeing in my clothes or all down myself wether at home or in public makes me feel bold, empowered, confident and it helps me with my anxiety. If I’m having a bad day holding it in until I can’t stop myself from peeing all over myself gives me such a huge release that I can actually feel the tension flooding out of me leaving me feeling calm, relaxed and invigorated. At least until I get stressed about something else in which case I just do it again 🤣. Yes it’s also massively contributed to me and my new partner having the most amazing sexual experiences of our lives but more importantly it’s created levels of trust and intimacy that I didn’t know were possible 🥰🥰🥰

Simply awesome!! <3

At least I can second that it's very relaxing. Wetting and pissing on my things is something I really like, so it definitely helps to release tension when I'm stressed out.

8 hours ago, SexyAndSoaked said:

Yes it’s also massively contributed to me and my new partner having the most amazing sexual experiences of our lives but more importantly it’s created levels of trust and intimacy that I didn’t know were possible 🥰🥰🥰

This is wonderful. ❤️ Admiring a partner by pissing on or drinking from each other surely creates a deep bond. Somehow it always makes me happy to read of people who conceive it like that and don't use it for dominance but as a sign of love.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

And don't underestimate either the power of knowing that you're not at all alone in your enjoyment of pee.

So many people in their introductions have made comments about the relief of knowing there are so many other people with the same interest.  They thought that it was just them, a secret they couldn't share because nobody else would understand...

But we do.  We're here for you, we know how amazing it feels and we all share that common bond with you.  You are part of this family.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Wetling said:

This is wonderful. ❤️ Admiring a partner by pissing on or drinking from each other surely creates a deep bond. Somehow it always makes me happy to read of people who conceive it like that and don't use it for dominance but as a sign of love.

100% on this, my girlfriend can only really think of it as a degrading thing unfortunately but I completely agree with you

• Thanks 1

I can really understand you @SexyAndSoaked

I was introduced to pissing in a sexual way as a kid by my two older female friends. We used to hang out since our parents worked in a hospital during nights, weekends and days. We spend a lot of time alone at home and we explored each other since we were so different (boy and girl)  😂 We undressed and watched each other pee. Rubbed together and We peed in our beds, outdoor in an abandoned house, on dirty clothes we found in the forrest. After a while we started to pee on each other. I mostly peed on their hands, legs and pussies and they peed on my dick. I remember how much I loved that warm feeling and that lovely smell of female pee on my body. Later on I’ve had quite a lot of partners wanting to try pissing but I really miss someone to talk and explore pissing with. It’s such a stress release to pee outdoor or on someone or to be peed on. I can really feel how much I love getting peed on. It’s such a fantastic feeling. Feel free to send PM 😊

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

It's not so much pee, but peefans has definitely contributed to the incline in my mental health over the last few months. I probably hit my lowest low after I was hit by a drunk driver, and without getting too detailed here I saw the end. I was so depressed, struggling with my family and in so much pain that the American Healthcare system didn't seem willing to help me get better. I couldn't work, couldn't walk, couldn't cook, aka all the stuff I really enjoyed doing, and i didn't think my life would ever go back to normal. 

But where my real life friends and family fell flat for me, my peefans family came in clutch. I was on here during all my free time chatting away with my friends, receiving support from people from all over the world. I didn't have much else going on for me during that time but I always had a ray of sunshine waiting for me on peefans. Some see a fetish site, but I see a group of people who love and care for each other. When one of us is down and hurting, we all hurt and heal with them, at least in my experience. 

I am doing much better now for a multitude of reasons, but I'll always be thankful for my peefans family for helping me climb out of that slump 🫶🏼

I am so pleased PF could help you @Bacardi

You give so much to the site, and so many here love you ❤️

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
On 5/16/2023 at 11:24 AM, Hightower said:

100% on this, my girlfriend can only really think of it as a degrading thing unfortunately but I completely agree with you

I know that I’m really lucky not only to find someone who’s willing to give it a go but also enjoys it. I do think she might think different if she knew how much it intensifies orgasms though. I actually passed out from it one time 🤣

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Moore007 said:

I can really understand you @SexyAndSoaked

I was introduced to pissing in a sexual way as a kid by my two older female friends. We used to hang out since our parents worked in a hospital during nights, weekends and days. We spend a lot of time alone at home and we explored each other since we were so different (boy and girl)  😂 We undressed and watched each other pee. Rubbed together and We peed in our beds, outdoor in an abandoned house, on dirty clothes we found in the forrest. After a while we started to pee on each other. I mostly peed on their hands, legs and pussies and they peed on my dick. I remember how much I loved that warm feeling and that lovely smell of female pee on my body. Later on I’ve had quite a lot of partners wanting to try pissing but I really miss someone to talk and explore pissing with. It’s such a stress release to pee outdoor or on someone or to be peed on. I can really feel how much I love getting peed on. It’s such a fantastic feeling. Feel free to send PM 😊

Oh I will definitely be in touch I’m really adventurous and I think you will have some great ideas for new stuff to try😉

Yes because everything thats fun can improve mental health to a certain extend depending on different factors. So that inculdes this kink for me which is at certain times a good distraction. But it comes with the downside that it can also be a huge let down for me that can cause the opposite reaction. So its benefitial for me to have several coping mechanisms especially considering when i am in a lower place i am mostly not able nor feel like to engage in a kink in any way and if i do it anyways its just a distraction, not a part of the cure. Learning, learning, learning.

I am happy for everyone who can turn things to the better for themselves and their mental health with this in any way, cheers 👍

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

I can relate to how peeing can effect mental heath issues. For me sometimes when I'm really depressed and stressed naughty peeing can improve my mood and change me from depressed to horny. For instance if I'm somewhere out and about and feeling depressed sometimes I'll go into a public bathrooms at a store, elevator, or dressing room and then pee on the floor and the adrenaline rush from leaving a pee puddle somewhere improves my mood substantually and then I go home and materbate thinking of the pee puddle. Does anyone else find naughty peeing to have a therapeutic benefit like this? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3