Filling without a catheter - Urodapter

Some time ago I contributed to (and started one or two) discussions on this and other sites about not having to wait for your bladder to fill in the natural course of events. Some posts were simply dismissive and doubted that it was possible to pass water up the urethra even though there were videos showing this on the now defunct Xtube. I  know it's possible because I've done it myself. Now I'm not recommending this but I've now seen videos of a woman filling her bladder with a catheter. This week I've seen videos and adverts for a device called the 'Urodapter' which is a soft plastic nozzle, much like the squirty nozzle you get on washing up liquid bottles, designed for allowing medication to be passed into the bladder without using a catheter. It's claimed to be simple to use and much easier than inserting a catheter. My question is whether anybody has used one of these, or a similar device. I used a sterilised washing up liquid bottle myself on occasion and it was certainly possible to get really full and extremely aroused this way. I must emphasise that I'm not recommending this practice but I'm really interested to know if Wilhemina in the video clips is the only woman to have gone anywhere near this. In my formative years I used to fantasise about women augmenting their arousal and orgasms this way - which is what led me to try it on myself.

It certainly is possible to push water up the urethra, as I used to regularly do it in my teens.

I had a bottle with a small squirt top that was an ideal size to put into the end of my penis. When in the bath, I would fill it with clean water and force it the wrong way into my bladder, filling myself until I was desperate to pee (bottle was about 250ml, I'd fill it two or three times) and masturbating whilst I let it out again. Looking back it was rather stupid, but didn't know the dangers and the feelings were worth the play. Thankfully I never got a UTI 😄