Do you shake it or wipe it afterwards?

Do you shake it or wipe it after you are done?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shake it or wipe it after you are done?

• Shake it
    • Wipe it

I've always been a shaker. Was taught this way as a kid and I've done it ever since. I've heard some guys actually wipe the tips of their penises with TP after they are done peeing. I've tried this a few times but I always go back to the classic way of giving my dick a good shake. And there's no TP at urinals and I usually don't carry paper on me when peeing outside.

Please note: "shake" option includes also "milking out the last drops" and other such maneuvers.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Shaking it for me is the closest term - no toilet paper involved.

But as i'm uncut, it's more a case of a few 'masturbation' strokes to encourage any last drops to fall - rather than any wild helicoptering.

I'm also uncut. I pull back the foreskin before peeing. After I'm done I give it a little squeeze and a shake. It's not wild helicoptering, it's just a few small but powerful shakes to get the drops on the end to come off.

• Hot 1

I always shake, regardless - but if there is paper available then I’ll also use that too in order to ensure everything is properly dry down there.. if I’m pissing at a urinal or outdoors etc then it’ll be a more thorough shaking before popping my cock back in

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1

I do a shake shake shake, followed by a long forward squeeze. Almost like I'm wringing it out. I always have one stubborn drop that waits until I'm exiting the facilities to make its escape into my boxers. If I'm outside I complete the shake and squeeze with a helicopter. Whup! Whup! Whup! I launch my final droplets into the ether like some obscure fertilization ritual that the Vatican has been covering up for centuries. 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, CockringPissForeskin said:

Shaking my long and wet foreskin until the last drop of piss. It feel so good to flap my uncut pink and overhanging skin The sloppy sound of my wet foreskin flapping right and left is a very big turn on for me

IMG_3524.jpeg

Fuck 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Cheeky 1
3 hours ago, CockringPissForeskin said:

Shaking my long and wet foreskin until the last drop of piss. It feel so good to flap my uncut pink and overhanging skin The sloppy sound of my wet foreskin flapping right and left is a very big turn on for me

IMG_3524.jpeg

I haven't peed through the foreskin in ages. Been pulling back since I was like 10-11 years old.

Being uncut, my rule of thumb is to pull back my foreskin as hard as possible and piss with my head on show. I have raised some eyebrows at the urinal by wiping a drop from my cock and having a taste. Don't actually mind a dribble in my undies either.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

I usually pull my big foreskin back, but I do enjoy not bothering when I piss outdoors on the floor in summer, then just quickly pulling my shorts down, making a mess, then putting it away while it's still all dripping back out of my loose piss soaked  foreskin

• Hot 2