Who has a job that is contradicting towards having a pee kink?

4 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

Pretty sure it's discrimination to fire someone for having an onlyfans account. 

in nz it depends whether or not you advertise it on social media and your social media has your place of work listed... it can be viewed as "bringing the company into disreupte" which is a dismissal offense.... seems extremely old fashioned in a way, I know, but it has happened here especially to a few ladies in the medical profession.

I don't think there be a need for a contradiction.  There is a social need for mutual respect in the busy and confined society in which we all coexist.

Eg I love the pee thing. I respect others may find the idea rather unpleasant to say the least.

I'm NOT into Scat. Wouldn't want Poo smeared all over the place. Some might, but not me and prob not most employers. There are any number of other fetishes that are not in harmony within the social arena of ones work environment or general behavioural expectations.

So yeah, we all can do what ever we please, but actions have consequences, many not obvious. So again, no contradiction if the required level of professional conduct and social respect is met. I kinda take the view that in my house, I expect that others have to play by my rules... ( I'm pretty broad minded)  In one's employers "house" they make the rules. Break them, then...? Being naughty is fun, but...

BTW...  I'm happy to have a  medical professional pee in and about my place  🙂

• Like 1