Naturist/Nudist and free/open urinating?

I go to nudist beachen some times and there are always alot of people peeing behind the bushes. I like to pee when other persons watch. At nudist beaches it’s accepted to pee freely and do some playing meanwhile. There are couples having sex on nudist beaches so it’s cool to pee freely and nobody gets offended. I’ve seen women standing up pissing at nudist beaches and touching discretely meanwhile. I love the idea of peeing freely and I like the idea of piss-corners because there is a scientifically proven connection between pheromones in urine and sexual arousal so I think we all in here are a bit ahead of the rest 😎Hope to meet others from these forums IRL so that we can make this fetish widely accepted 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Emilaze said:

I wouldn't call myself a nudist because the only times I'm completely nude is either in my house during the summers (does that make me a seasonal nudist? HAH) or in the nude beaches. So as far as the beach is concerned, I always peed whenever I had the urge to. It just feels pointless to go searching for a bush or some sort of cover just to pee on a beach.

😅😅😅 yep you're a seasonal nudist. But yeah would seem pointless going off to find a bush when you're already naked

1 hora atrás, Emilaze disse:

Eu não me chamaria de nudista porque as únicas vezes em que estou completamente nu é em minha casa durante o verão (isso me torna um nudista sazonal? HAH) ou nas praias de nudismo. Então, no que diz respeito à praia, eu sempre fazia xixi quando tinha vontade. Parece inútil procurar um arbusto ou algum tipo de cobertura apenas para fazer xixi na praia.

if someone approached you at the nude beach to ask for directions and started pissing during the explanation, would you mind?

• Haha 2
Just now, topgag said:

if someone approached you at the nude beach to ask for directions and started pissing during the explanation, would you mind?

Well.. I would be taken aback surely because thats like a bit too upclose and personal

Interesting topic. In my experience of 'organised social naturism / nudism' in the UK, peeing freely when naked would be not particularly welcomed by many social naturists. However, I have been on a naked country walk with 20-30 people where during a rest stop many of the men lined up against a hedge and all peed into it. But at social gatherings in people's houses, pubs, clubs etc, it's expected that the toilets will be used. 

But on beaches it's different, and there are two types of nudists as far as I can tell: those like many of us here who would seize the opportunity to pee more freely given that we're among an anonymous crowd of famously tolerant, open-minded people (nudists), and those for whom naturism / nudism is simply being naked and all other conventional limits apply (so no public peeing, no public sexual touching, masturbation, sex of any kind). As with most things there's a spectrum I guess - and some people will feel liberated enough to pee more freely, though somewhat discreetly because they have the chance. My wife found this freedom once last summer and I was utterly delighted about it! 

For me, I love the opportunity to pee freely when naked in the garden at home, or on a naked walk in the country (something I can do where I live now because it's rural and quiet, eg https://www.erome.com/a/Oz5NT9ux) or on the beach 🙂  And I wish it could be more normalised, but I don't hold out much hope. As was mentioned earlier, the forces of conservatism seem pretty strong right now 😞 

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

In my experience, naturists do not pee openly.  For example, on a nude hike, people go off the trail several feet and discreetly pee, just like they would do if clothed. In many visits to naturists festivals I've never seen anyone pee, except very rarely outdoors in the dark. It's still possible to stealth pee with others around, for example while sitting on the grass.

Card-carrying naturists (it's sometimes mysterious where they carry the card!) also believe that sex does not belong on nude beaches. Many clothing optional beaches have closed because open sexual behavior outraged people and local law enforcement and local governments. We don't want to lost those precious free beaches so we adhere to an etiquette code that prohibits open sex, prohibits taking photos without permission, prohibits "hitting on" women, etc.  We want to keep naturist beaches family-friendly. Find the Naturist Society Foundation to learn more.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, topgag said:

To be fair, given personal preference, if a woman approached me nude and started asking for directions and posed herself, I would have appreciated know how bad she had to go first. 

I get this feeling that the customs around naturism and peeing vary by culture and location. I.e. in US and UK naturist public peeing would be unusual. In places like France, Spain and Germany where public peeing is more accepted generally its also more accepted in naturism. Additionally, it seems that most naturist sites are not open to public sex but some are. I would imagine the sites that are culturally more open to public sex would also be accepting of peeing. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
11 hours ago, Havelock said:

I get this feeling that the customs around naturism and peeing vary by culture and location. I.e. in US and UK naturist public peeing would be unusual. In places like France, Spain and Germany where public peeing is more accepted generally its also more accepted in naturism. Additionally, it seems that most naturist sites are not open to public sex but some are. I would imagine the sites that are culturally more open to public sex would also be accepting of peeing. 

agreed... people are still relatively discrete about it here in nz.... go in the ocean....go on the sand in front of where they are sitting etc... but it does happen and no one really cares too much

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/25/2023 at 5:07 AM, Kupar said:

Interesting topic. In my experience of 'organised social naturism / nudism' in the UK, peeing freely when naked would be not particularly welcomed by many social naturists. However, I have been on a naked country walk with 20-30 people where during a rest stop many of the men lined up against a hedge and all peed into it. But at social gatherings in people's houses, pubs, clubs etc, it's expected that the toilets will be used. 

But on beaches it's different, and there are two types of nudists as far as I can tell: those like many of us here who would seize the opportunity to pee more freely given that we're among an anonymous crowd of famously tolerant, open-minded people (nudists), and those for whom naturism / nudism is simply being naked and all other conventional limits apply (so no public peeing, no public sexual touching, masturbation, sex of any kind). As with most things there's a spectrum I guess - and some people will feel liberated enough to pee more freely, though somewhat discreetly because they have the chance. My wife found this freedom once last summer and I was utterly delighted about it! 

For me, I love the opportunity to pee freely when naked in the garden at home, or on a naked walk in the country (something I can do where I live now because it's rural and quiet, eg https://www.erome.com/a/Oz5NT9ux) or on the beach 🙂  And I wish it could be more normalised, but I don't hold out much hope. As was mentioned earlier, the forces of conservatism seem pretty strong right now 😞 

We pee freely…well my boys and husband do…in our own garden, as it’s fairly private. And on bushwalks too. I know it is different in more public or group settings, but things may change over time…you never know. All sorts of minority groups get lots more rights these days. Maybe peeing freely will be more acceptable in the future as humanity evolves. 

As a non-naturist, I had some questions about the nudist gatherings. Do people talk about why they do it? I understand the feeling of freedom…are there other reasons? Maybe a sensory aversion to fabrics, or heating/cooling issues their bodies have? Is it a spiritual thing? 

When naturists speak to each other, do they look at each other’s bodies too? Is it acceptable to comment or or compliment each others bodies? 

Can you only gather in warm weather? 

Where do you keep your car keys if nude?! 😆 

Do naturists hug? Or just shake hands? 

And…the thing I struggle to fathom most…how does one suppress sexual desires in group of naked strangers? We are programmed to be aroused by nakedness. How on earth do you switch that off??!! 

Sorry, maybe dumb questions, but I am open to learning. I love sub-cultures. 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
6 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

We pee freely…well my boys and husband do…in our own garden, as it’s fairly private. And on bushwalks too. I know it is different in more public or group settings, but things may change over time…you never know. All sorts of minority groups get lots more rights these days. Maybe peeing freely will be more acceptable in the future as humanity evolves. 

As a non-naturist, I had some questions about the nudist gatherings. Do people talk about why they do it? I understand the feeling of freedom…are there other reasons? Maybe a sensory aversion to fabrics, or heating/cooling issues their bodies have? ! 😆

it's mostly about freedom. But also acceptance of the human body with all its flaws. So much importance is placed on looks by people thanks to instagram and tik tok providing unrealistic expectations of what people should look like. You don't get that judgment in the nudist community.

When naturists speak to each other, do they look at each other’s bodies too? Is it acceptable to comment or or compliment each others bodies? 

Can you only gather in warm weather? 

Where do you keep your car keys if nude?! 😆 

Do naturists hug? Or just shake hands? 

It's normal to have a quick glance. Just like it's normal to check out a hot girl or guy who has clothes on lol.

Complimenting each other - tbh that's a girl thing. Guys really don't do that. 

You can gather in any weather but obviously if it's pissing down or snowing it's probably gonna put you off lol.

Car keys - most people will  have a bag of some kind with them at the beach lol

Hugging or shaking hands - depends on the person and what they comfortable with... dont wanna go pressing anything against something they don't want it pressed against. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

!😆 

And…the thing I struggle to fathom most…how does one suppress sexual desires in group of naked strangers? We are programmed to be aroused by nakedness. How on earth do you switch that off??!! 

it happens... more obvious in men than in women... and for the most part people will accept that a hard on is going to happen.... most men won't sit there and openly jerk off or anything... they will try to think about something else or go for a swim or something...

Girls obviously become aroused too from time to time and it is easier for girls to get off in public than it is for guys but they'll mostly do the same thing.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, MonsterKane46 said:

it's mostly about freedom. But also acceptance of the human body with all its flaws. So much importance is placed on looks by people thanks to instagram and tik tok providing unrealistic expectations of what people should look like. You don't get that judgment in the nudist community.

Absolutely agree

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Is this a problem? I mean… it's not like we get a boner. 😄 But I also think you can get used to it. We associate nakedness with sex because we're usually not naked otherwise. But if it was the norm, I doubt everyone would just be horny all the time.

Edited by Wetling
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Wetling said:

Is this a problem? I mean… it's not like we get a boner. 😄 But I also think you can get used to it. We associate nakedness with sex because we're usually not naked otherwise. But if it was the norm, I doubt everyone would just be horny all the time.

I funny how we have become a society that shamed to be turned on by someone’s nakedness, obviously to a point of not being creepy and being respectful but taking it as a compliment someone is aroused by your body and or pee.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 4 months later...
17 hours ago, jeffpicard said:

I've always been curious about nudist camps.......do people engage in a lot of sexual activities in them......do visitors just pee anywhere in full veiw of others?

Would be nice if they did eh!

I'd join them tommorrow.!!!

As someone who visited one last month, nope.

• 3 months later...

Great insight @Barbieoxo and @vanessa9 - thanks for sharing.  Definitely great environments to become comfortable with yourselves growing up and to shape you into the chilled and accepting people you are today.

And if only everyone had such a grown-up and sensible attitude to peeing - the world would be a much calmer place lol.

• Agree 4