Naturist/Nudist and free/open urinating?

like the idea and had a similar one myself about a nudist resort where people can piss and fuck wherever they want that I've been thinking about putting down on paper for the fictional section. 

Unfortunately the idea won't become a reality in life as society seems to have gone backwards in terms of accepting the naked human body in all shapes and sizes. But it's an appealing fantasy

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Imagine being able to go out to the mall shopping with some friends, completely nude, no shoes, no underwear and then service haha. On top of that being able to squat down on the floor and make a little puddle on the cheap carpet or cool stone? Incredible. Imagine bringing home your boyfriend to meet your parents, hes a bit nervous waiting in the living room waiting for them and his bladders acts up and your parents walk in to find their daughter's new guy nervously peeing on their curtains! What a funny introduction, not easily forgotten.

It'd probably encourage hydration to prevent bad smell from piss and effectively streamline the chronically dehydrated to nearly expelling water when they pee. Not to mention easier cleanup as well.

Just an idea rolling around my head, please feel free to add to it if you like it ❤️❤️❤️

I like the idea of your nude peeing.  That way you can be much more relaxed about which position you choose and not have to worry about clothing being in the way of the stream.

Yes, hydration is good!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I've thought about the convenience of naked peeing A LOT. Not so much peeing in public spaces or on potential in-laws curtains. More along the lines of where could people get away with peeing if they weren't restricted by clothing? 

I used to wonder if people at nudist resorts peed freely wherever it was convenient? Since they aren't embarrassed by other people seeing their genitals (subsequent research has shown me that that isn't the case). 

What are the acceptable peeing habits/positions of cultures who wear outfits with exposed genitals? 

And I always think about the peeing habits of naked people at events where nudity is not the norm, but is permitted. Followed by wondering where they put their phone/keys/wallet?

And where and how did people pee before clothing? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I've thought about the convenience of naked peeing A LOT. Not so much peeing in public spaces or on potential in-laws curtains. More along the lines of where could people get away with peeing if they weren't restricted by clothing? 

I used to wonder if people at nudist resorts peed freely wherever it was convenient? Since they aren't embarrassed by other people seeing their genitals (subsequent research has shown me that that isn't the case). 

What are the acceptable peeing habits/positions of cultures who wear outfits with exposed genitals? 

And I always think about the peeing habits of naked people at events where nudity is not the norm, but is permitted. Followed by wondering where they put their phone/keys/wallet?

have you ever seen the movie "blue lagoon"? There were no toilets on the island in that movie so I'm guessing they just peed wherever and whenever the need arose

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, MonsterKane46 said:

have you ever seen the movie "blue lagoon"? There were no toilets on the island in that movie so I'm guessing they just peed wherever and whenever the need arose

Or did they have designated areas. I saw that movie on cable when I was in elementary school and that thought did cross my mind. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Probably outside, but maybe anywhere outside. it gets a bit more taboo when you have paths, and high foot traffic, but before then, it wouldn't really matter.

2 hours ago, Foobar said:

but I would love an alternate reality where people are free to pee wherever they feel the urge.

Actually, I've been into spec evolution for a while, but it's quite interesting what real traits actually exist in nature, for example, there are legitimately birds whose waste products are essentially bagged inside their body, so when they expel the waste in a bag, it could be just chucked out to avoid messing the nest. Just something this thread is reminding me of.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Foobar said:

Not so much the nudity, but I would love an alternate reality where people are free to pee wherever they feel the urge.

I imagine that's how the earliest human or human like ancestors would do. I assume their primal instincts meant they wouldn't want urine on themselves, but didn't care where it went otherwise.

Hunting for a deer but feeling distracted by your full bladder? Well you need both hands for the bow and arrow, but if you have a penis it does a good enough job of projecting the urine away from you, so you relax and let nature take care of the rest.

Feeding your child and have the urge to go? It's too dangerous to leave the cave with child, so just spread your legs and let it out. Your cavehusband won't mind the puddle you made at all.

Since they wouldn't have incentives to hold it, they probably weren't evolved or trained to hold the large capacities that we do. So they probably made small puddles on a more frequent basis.

yeah.... long before there were cars and roads and houses with carpet and heating and shopping malls and working toilets with sewer systems you gotta figure people were a lot more carefree about where they pissed

• Agree 1
On 5/12/2023 at 2:56 PM, GenericUsername said:

I can tell you that in real nudist culture, it's not accepted to be able to pee freely. It would indeed be fun if there was a nudist resort that let you do that.

I think its less suited to a nudist resort but more of a hippie commune. Resort implies a vacation, springing into a brief time of being without normal consequences. I think its more suited to a warm environment with lots of open space per human population, a commune large enough to comfortably accommodate urine output from the population.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve never been involved in one, and I probably never will be. I remember when I was younger, if I was somewhere like the gym and wearing a towel after a workout and needing a leak, I’d universally get an erection. I kind of outgrew it after a while. But I’ve always wondered, especially for women, if you have to piss while naked, is it harder to hold in? Or is it not a factor? I’ve never been able to ask IRL. 

On 5/13/2023 at 8:10 AM, marking my territory said:

But a great deterrent for nearby predators, might be an okay security system to piss around the cave you live in.

This isn't the case at all either.

Same with just peeing where ever, cleanliness is extremely important when you don't have access to modern plumbing or modern cleaning equipment. They absolutely would not just be peeing where ever. Animals don't even do this unless there's a specific reason such as familial scent marking ala molerats.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...