Random urges

Does anyone else ever get these super random urges to piss right where you are along with other things?

For example, today as soon as I got home, I took off my underwear and peed in the tub. Just felt like it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Every time I walk on the treadmill (as I'm doing right now) I always have this intrusive thought that tells me to pee on it cause I wanna see if it comes out on the other end lol. Won't ever do it cause I don't wanna short it out. But it's an urge defiantly šŸ¤£

Love that šŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, RainyDay said:

I always want to just squat and pee on the carpet whenever I am walking around without pants or underwear on. Something about the ā€œfresh airā€ feeling, combined with the ever-inviting carpetā€¦

Maybe I should give in, just a bit. šŸ˜‰

I absolutely agree. Just a bit wonā€™t hurt. No one has to know šŸ«¢

Whenever I'm in the middle of doing something and I have to pee, I often wish I could just stop and pee where I am instead of holding it and going somewhere else.Ā 

• Like 1

I get bad urges hold it a long time drinking a lot. Most of times I am busy at work and working not time to pee then it hits me. Drinks like coffee tea are the worst to hold bad urges.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I usually get the urge to piss in the sink in the bathroom at work.Ā  But I resist it coz I gotta pay rent somehow even if I don't really like my job

UnderstandableĀ 

11 hours ago, DXR said:

Whenever I'm in the middle of doing something and I have to pee, I often wish I could just stop and pee where I am instead of holding it and going somewhere else.Ā 

Same hereĀ 

4 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Sometimes I have the overwhelming urge to pee right around the corner from two people having a conversation. The knowledge that I could be caught or even heard at any moment is very appealing to me. I'd probably pull up my skirt and stand as close to the wall, spreading my cunt so my stream didn't make asĀ much noise, just a quiet hiss.Ā 

Please don't quiet the hiss!Ā šŸ˜›

9 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Sometimes I have the overwhelming urge to pee right around the corner from two people having a conversation. The knowledge that I could be caught or even heard at any moment is very appealing to me. I'd probably pull up my skirt and stand as close to the wall, spreading my cunt so my stream didn't make asĀ much noise, just a quiet hiss.Ā 

I love thisĀ 

• Agree 1

I love being out on a walk, needing to pee and just going where I happen to be. Ā Same with swimming - need to pee, just let it go. Ā  Also on the rare occasions when I visit a health spa, the various places are wetĀ and I just drink plenty and pee freely. Water parks are another good one, I just pee wherever I am - even whilst walking or stood in a queue.

At home I often pee in the sink whilst making a mug of tea or cleaning my teeth or pee on laundry before I wash it.

I would love to be able to apply this freedom in daily life when out and aboutĀ but it is not quite so easy.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I love being out on a walk, needing to pee and just going where I happen to be. Ā Same with swimming - need to pee, just let it go. Ā  Also on the rare occasions when I visit a health spa, the various places are wetĀ and I just drink plenty and pee freely. Water parks are another good one, I just pee wherever I am - even whilst walking or stood in a queue.

At home I often pee in the sink whilst making a mug of tea or cleaning my teeth or pee on laundry before I wash it.

I would love to be able to apply this freedom in daily life when out and aboutĀ but it is not quite so easy.

This sounds like a dreamĀ 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

As you say, there are many places where everyone can easily and many more occasions where men can do so casually without being judged as women often are.Ā 

• Like 3

I've gotten urges to pee in a particularĀ parking lot before. The problem is that it's only crowded during broad daylight and that's when there's usually a higher chance of being seen, especially because they have patrol cars. Unlike others I am way more afraid of being caught, which is ironic considering I have such a desire in the first place.

• Like 1

I pee in the sink by default (unless there is a urinal available) the down side is that it holds no thrill at all any more. I mostly get the urges when I'm some place where I could go for a great distance or make an awesome sound. I do get off by being seen but it needs to be willing participants or I would feel liking I'mĀ  unconsensually making people part of it.Ā 

• Like 2
On 5/11/2023 at 4:42 PM, RainyDay said:

I always want to just squat and pee on the carpet whenever I am walking around without pants or underwear on. Something about the ā€œfresh airā€ feeling, combined with the ever-inviting carpetā€¦

Maybe I should give in, just a bit. šŸ˜‰

Yes, please try it! Even if you don't clean it up, aĀ little pee will not smell, or if it does, the smell gradually disappears after a few weeks. But the feeling of pissing on the carpet is such a rush. Every time I'm alone with carpet, I have to pee on it, like when I'm staying at hotels. I can't resist. I like walking around the room naked from the waste down, desperate to pee, and letting it squirt out here and there all over the place. Sometimes I wish I lived alone so I could pee all over.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I always get the urge to pee during work meetings, like not a full gush but letting out some Itty bitty droplets just to see if I can get away with it. Won't ever do it tho because it's a scary thought. šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...
On 5/11/2023 at 4:18 PM, Peekid said:

Does anyone else ever get these super random urges to piss right where you are along with other things?

Giving in to those urges is what got me into nonchalant pissing. At first I was nervous about getting caught and would only do it in very discreet places like at a urinal aiming at the floor/wall or an empty elevator. But as I got more into it, I started pushing the boundaries and was pissing in moreĀ obvious spots like pissing atĀ a store in one of the aisles or in pissing at bar while ordering a drink. Over time, I started to care less about where I was and who was around. Now if I get that urge/feel the need,Ā I'll just whipĀ it out and let go without a second thought about it.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, Phyche said:

Giving in to those urges is what got me into nonchalant pissing. At first I was nervous about getting caught and would only do it in very discreet places like at a urinal aiming at the floor/wall or an empty elevator. But as I got more into it, I started pushing the boundaries and was pissing in moreĀ obvious spots like pissing atĀ a store in one of the aisles or in pissing at bar while ordering a drink. Over time, I started to care less about where I was and who was around. Now if I get that urge/feel the need,Ā I'll just whipĀ it out and let go without a second thought about it.

Thatā€™s awesome. Iā€™m tryna work my way up to thatĀ 

• Like 2