Train Spotters Part 2

On 5/12/2023 at 4:09 PM, whiskey35 said:

What is wrong with Warren

Clearly he's gay, or asexual, and also, he never learned the no you didn't rule.

Did you see something that doesn't concern you? No you didn't.

• Haha 1
On 5/12/2023 at 5:09 PM, whiskey35 said:

What is wrong with Warren, he should be delighted to be be spotting and peeing with two great girls. I'm sure it won't put them off though.😉

I suspect he might like the women to be very desperate to pee.

• Like 1

Great story and whilst Warren is obviously a complete jerk in not understanding that ladies also need to pee and shouldn't be expected to hold it, it is actually quite a nice change to have a character that is not totally excited by the girls peeing.   Can't understand him myself, but there you go, I'm sure that there are some people like that out there.   Maybe he led a sheltered life and didn't think that ladies would even consider peeing away from a toilet so the realisation was a bit of a shock.   But even then, once explained, you would think he would just turn his back and ignore what was going on.     Personally I'd absolutely love to see a woman peeing in the engine room of a locomotive.   Maybe one day......

For those who are not familiar with UK class 31 locos, this is one (although in better condition):

image.thumb.png.1b29c1ef7714ddbe98a8504be7394abc.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2