Men's butt

3 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Does it count as abuse if you like it? 😈

I called it such because of all the things I want men to do to an orifice that didn't exactly evolve for that.

But yes, I do like it. I'm super sensitive, whenever i stick sth in my butt it burns for a second or so, but then I get this really nice tingly feeling, similar to what I get in my pp before cumming, just way stronger.

On 5/18/2023 at 1:29 PM, Ajr972 said:

https://www.erome.com/a/EsUUJZl5

Sadly the stills I took here are too big in size for me to post. But I do a squatting pee in this video and show off my ass, balls and pissing dick. Already posted it in my personal thread as well, figured I’d want it in here too. 

We need some more of this action! Had to watch this a couple times 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
22 hours ago, Tman27 said:

We need some more of this action! Had to watch this a couple times 

If I really like a video, I don’t just watch it once… 😂 and thank you very much I am glad you enjoyed!!

• Cheeky 1
On 5/22/2023 at 9:12 PM, TMN_Femboi said:

Just fingering myself is not enough. I need a real man to

Yeh, That's quite a pleasure centre for all, I've often wondered why, what with it being what it is 🙂  Bottoms are really pleasing places.

Having some help to assist in the pleasure is always V welcome. Thanks for sharing your pleasing self indulgence  🙂

Euro xx

• Love 1