Men's butt

21 hours ago, Banzai said:

Screenshot_20230515-153326_Gallery.jpg

I am amazed with @Banzai for two reasons. 
1. How well shaved your butt is, teach me your ways Master Jedi

2. It’s so big you can never fit it all in the frame! You might have to back it up!

Thank you for creating this thread, I am having tons of fun and I’m glad you and so many others are too 😁

Edited by Ajr972
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Ajr972 said:

I am amazed with @Banzai for two reasons. 
1. How well shaved your butt is, teach me your ways Master Jedi

2. It’s so big you can never fit it all in the frame! You might have to back it up!

Thank you for creating this thread, I am having tons of fun and I’m glad you and so many others are too 😁

1. I use a mirror or ask my wife for help

2. I edit to remove some things from the frame. It's a normal butt 😁

• Haha 1

This guy shows his butt in lots of videos and it’s a nice one. This video I have linked is my absolute favorite of his. He is doing his laundry and then after pushing out a jet of urine into his shorts, he removes everything and stands there casually and continually peeing as he does his laundry. The nonchalant nature and the way he shows off the angles of his naked body as he releases a seemingly neverending stream all over the floor is just incredible. Can’t have a thread about butts and pee without him.

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/midnightbluedaringxenoposeidon#rel=user%3Atsho77;order=new

1A32B0A3-9F26-4B43-A823-19D11AB061C6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1