Wiping..

On 8/11/2019 at 10:03 AM, puddyls said:

sometimes i do. sometimes i don’t. i mean there’s no point, i feel, after having wet myself. but, even when not wetting, sometimes it just depends. though, even when i finished only having a tinkle just now, i instintively reached for a bit of paper and pressed it between my legs for a dab or two. 932CB133-10E9-45E7-A6EC-B76AC58C1F2D.thumb.jpeg.3d57edac06f24264349cfaa4a1511a55.jpeg81EC2671-75C2-413A-8FE0-DB76BEB59CFE.thumb.jpeg.3fbd7dc3458529374f767d757eecd60e.jpeg

Unbelievable!You used the toilet

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Here's another example - this is behind a row of portaloos.   Tissues strewn all along the line.  The girl in the pic has a tissue in her hand ready for use:

image.thumb.png.6f6bd7e6d0ae7b300f5e253d1be18324.png

Same place but zoomed out view - yet more tissues:

image.thumb.png.792752e53811b13ceaa5b98192002dce.png

And here is another one - tissues everywhere at what is obviously a popular pee spot:

image.thumb.png.dffc8bf0764e01d3ee08632906bdfca8.png

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

A long time ago, on Page 1 of the Wiping topic,

Sally Westbury wrote: "...There's the problem with rogue droplets on the inner thigh, legs, and bottom. Also, how many sheets? Often we might take hold of the roll and fold several sheets around the hand, then wipe, or tear off a few sheets."

One thing I have noticed in videos and pictures on line is that many women may thoroughly spray their inner thighs, legs, or bottoms, leaving them very wet, but they rarely wipe those parts, concentrating on the few dribbles on their pussy lips, instead. Do you ladies have any idea why they don't take care of these details? The droplets may be numerous enough to get their clothing wet, or be visible, running down their legs. I would think that either wet spots in their clothing, or dribbles on their legs would be embarrassing to them. Am I wrong?

With regard to how many sheets, one of my gf's would carefully and neatly fold several sheets into a rectangular pad, and drape it over her left thigh, while she was peeing. She tended to hiss, gush, and spray a lot, so I guess she thought she needed that thick pad to absorb all of the droplets remaining on her pussy and thighs.

Ryan_J wrote: "Thanks for the hot reply Sally. Another subtext would be whether the girl decides to wipe by going between her legs in the front or by reaching behind in the back. The view changes dependent on that :). Also whether she folds the paper neatly or "wads" it up before doing so. It's all a turn on for me, but I think my favorite view is when a girl wipes by going between her legs in the front and "pushing" the paper. Especially if the camera is pointed right at her crotch. hot!"

I totally agree! Love to watch girls wipe by going between their legs, from the front. I especially love it if we get a view of all of the dribbles she is about to wipe, before she starts wiping. Another of my gf's was a little shy about letting me watch her pee come out, and she would try to hide her stream by keeping her legs close together. But when she was finished, she would spread her legs wide, and show me all of the droplets on her inner thighs and pussy, and invite me to wipe or lick her "dry." To me, seeing where the dribbles were, on her lips, bum, and inner thighs, was almost as erotic, and just as intimate, as watching her spray them, in real time.

Dr.P

On 8/11/2019 at 6:02 AM, F.W said:

Hot on at least 3 levels!

1) Slit is visible

2)It features wiping

3)It shows toilet with pee

Ticks my boxes anyway!

Yeah always good to see a girl sitting on the toilet too! (But I like it when she pops a squat too!)

Stunning pair of undercrackers too!