1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

@colette888 has some sort of radar for British people with full bladders, I don’t know how she does it

My radar works for non-British folks too, I assure you... but I must admit that here in Portugal nowadays, it's quite frequent to stumble into a King Charles !!!'s subject... 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, nopjans said:

What a wonderfully written account of your beach encounter. Thank you for taking the time to compose and share it here!

Thank you for being so nice, I wish all here were like you!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 5/5/2023 at 8:08 AM, colette888 said:

My radar works for non-British folks too, I assure you... but I must admit that here in Portugal nowadays, it's quite frequent to stumble into a King Charles !!!'s subject... 

Unless they’ve overdone the port, in which case King Charles’s subject stumbles into YOU 😉

(Wait, isn’t it Portugal where it’s illegal to pee in the sea?)

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

Unless they’ve overdone the port, in which case King Charles’s subject stumbles into YOU 😉

(Wait, isn’t it Portugal where it’s illegal to pee in the sea?)

True, at times some King Charles III's subjects can be a little of a nuisance... hehe

In Portugal EVERYTHING is forbidden, but, since there're no enforcements of any law, practically everything goes...

• Like 3
Just now, colette888 said:

True, at times some King Charles III's subjects can be a little of a nuisance... hehe

In Portugal EVERYTHING is forbidden, but, since there're no enforcements of any law, practically everything goes...

Oh, the Catholic approach

(Or: how to start a horrible argument about religion in a lovely thread about peeing on the beach)

• Haha 1
Just now, oliver2 said:

Oh, the Catholic approach

(Or: how to start a horrible argument about religion in a lovely thread about peeing on the beach)

No, no, this is NOT an argument, far from it: it's just an opinion of mine confronting one of yours, I call it a "healthy conversation"!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, colette888 said:

No, no, this is NOT an argument, far from it: it's just an opinion of mine confronting one of yours, I call it a "healthy conversation"!

Anyway - I’ve heard Porto & Lisbon are very nice, and I’m reassured not to have to practice saying in Portuguese “No, officer, I was just cooling off in the sea and up to my waist was adequate, I don’t know why you would think I was urinating”

• Haha 2
Just now, oliver2 said:

Anyway - I’ve heard Porto & Lisbon are very nice, and I’m reassured not to have to practice saying in Portuguese “No, officer, I was just cooling off in the sea and up to my waist was adequate, I don’t know why you would think I was urinating”

Rest assured, here nobody cares about your urinating practices, inside the Ocean and even outside...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, colette888 said:

On Saturday something else happened on that beach, I'll write about it as soon as possible... Be patient please! Love to everybody!

You are quite the tease - I'm certain there are plenty of us anxiously awaiting your next story.

2 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Life is a tease itself, I am just the humble reporter...

I disagree. You are making an outward effort to enjoy your peeing with others, which is far more than just being a "humble reporter".

Your posts are some of the best written and most arousing on this site (for me anyway), and I look forward to hearing about every new episode and adventure. Your teasing that you have another experience to relate to us is almost painful. :)

• Agree 1
55 minutes ago, Peefun said:

I disagree. You are making an outward effort to enjoy your peeing with others, which is far more than just being a "humble reporter".

Your posts are some of the best written and most arousing on this site (for me anyway), and I look forward to hearing about every new episode and adventure. Your teasing that you have another experience to relate to us is almost painful. :)

You certainly are one of my most faithful readers, I value your opinion and I'm extremely glad if I succeed in making you aroused, believe me! But, to put everything in a fair perspective, I honestly doubt that most of the other users, including the staff of this site, share such a flattering opinion of my interventions here... 

13 minutes ago, colette888 said:

But, to put everything in a fair perspective, I honestly doubt that most of the other users, including the staff of this site, share such a flattering opinion of my interventions here... 

Not true, I, for one, love reading your stories.  I try to imagine myself on that beach, watching....

Thank you for you efforts

• Thanks 1

That was a brilliant encounter @colette888.   Your details and way of describe it made me feel like I was there and also enjoying the view.   You were so thoughtful to be helpful to the lady in distress but really were totally hoping for it to happen this way and got your reward.   I hope you also later returned the favour and allowed her to witness your own relief.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

That was a brilliant encounter @colette888.   Your details and way of describe it made me feel like I was there and also enjoying the view.   You were so thoughtful to be helpful to the lady in distress but really were totally hoping for it to happen this way and got your reward.   I hope you also later returned the favour and allowed her to witness your own relief.

Not only I did "reciprocate", but much more happened between us as a consequence of those "favours".... 😈

• Love 1
1 minute ago, colette888 said:

Not only I did "reciprocate", but much more happened between us as a consequence of those "favours".... 😈

Of course it did!   Why would I suspect anything else?   Well if you feel like sharing when you have the time, I'm sure that account will also be welcomed......

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Maclir said:

Thank you for you efforts

Thank you for appreciating 'em... I feel extremely grateful to you, my friend... but my disappointment is only partially softened by your wonderful intervention, certain "silences" here are worth more than a thousand kind words, unfortunately...

5 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Of course it did!   Why would I suspect anything else?   Well if you feel like sharing when you have the time, I'm sure that account will also be welcomed......

That's not a priority at the moment, but, sure, I'll take your kind request into consideration... 

• Thanks 1

I usually keep my promises!

When I'm impeded or slowed down by unfortunate circumstances, which are often beyond my responsibility, I feel quite unsatisfied until I can do what I had planned.

So, regarding this thread, the time to write about what I witnessed at that beach on Saturday must be NOW, no more delays!

As you may have understood, I'm a keen "visitor" of that tiny location, where, often, I can enjoy the company of other beach-goers, usually tourists, mainly British, who get there in search of peace and tranquility.

They seem to prefer the unspoiled environment to the facilities of a commercially exploited.shoreline.

And they are certainly prepared to accept that sometimes it's necessary to "rough it up" when an occasion arises....  

To make you familiar enough with the geography of the place, let me summarily describe it now:

The beach itself is a less than a hundred yard sandy stretch which joins two rough promontories, that are the most impracticable formations while the rest of the rocky floor is mostly flat or gently inclined, and that's where beach-bums usually decide to lay down towels to sunbathe upon. 

Obviously, no facility whatsoever is at hand there, and if you really wanted to search for one in the surroundings, you'd have to walk for at least half-an-hour.

So, the Ocean waves are the most logical venue for any bladder emptying!

But that's not always that simple...

Sometimes, especially outside the usual bathing season, like it's the case now, the sea-temperature is extremely cold, at about 15º C, 

And/or the waves can get so rough and aggressive to discourage even the minimal attempt to stand on the shore with just the feet in touch with churning waters,

So, when the conditions are those ones, if one feels the urge to pee, the options are really limited.

And that explains why on the paler stretches of the rocky surface are quite visible some distinctive traces and marks, where urine must have flown recently.

But discharging there, in the middle of crowds isn't always convenient and sufficiently discreet, hence that option is often discarded.

Then the advisable alternative is to go to the «Weeing Wall»!

I recently began to call it like that, absolutely not out of disrespect for the correspective «Wailing» one in Jerusalem, but because I consider it a cute nickname.

It consists of a quite ancient, fairly large and tall stone-structure, much more imposing than all the other traditional walls nearby.

It's positioned quite strategically and so offers complete protection from any indiscreet regard coming either from the terraces above or the beach itself. 

Especially for a woman it's where one can go and piss without fearing to be watched.

If you turn your back to the sea, before sitting on the stone-edge, only a person who'd be doing the same could see that you are lowering or siding the costume. 

(to be continued!!  sorry, now I couldn't get to the description of what I saw last Saturday...too much "introduction" perhaps) 

Edited by colette888
  • Like 2

The other day I was so taken by the idea of making you part of this kind of beach experience, that I considered publishing here a few photographs of the location, and in particular of that "Weeing Wall ''...

But, then, I realized that online there are many methods of discovering where a picture was taken, and, so, that I could be located too, since that beach isn't very far from my residential place.

Great pity, because I do reckon that an image is worth much more than the most detailed description.

But one has to be careful, especially on a site like this one where I already happened to confront quite a few fierce enemies...

So, please, bear with me and be content with a few more written details.

You should know now that I've been referring to that structure as if it was a proper wall, but in fact it is more like a pile of loose big stones roughly aligned but not really close-packed.

So if you sat on the surface, you'd realize that, under your bum, the surface presents many noticeable fissures, wide breaches of its structure, which are just ideal to receive and hide any liquid flow that might be deposited there... 

• Like 1